the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Empty
PostSubject: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 am

A 60 minutes AU video about the oil blowout. The best video I have seen since the curtain of secrecy has been dropped.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 am

Very good. If only the general public could and would watch it.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:03 am

hi gabe.....thanks for posting this vid......... i just started watching the vid..... but so far i see red stuff on the water.....
but oil is not red .....????? so what is this shit in the water ???? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 am

Natural oil looks red on the water. The red stuff is the oil. I used to work in the oil patch, I have seen oil leaks up close, it looks reddish brown. After it hits the beach it turns black. I got some on my hands one time and it burned my skin, after it dripped off it was black looking.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 am

thanks for clarifiying gabe......... cause i remember sky posting about the color of oil depending on different factors and her post had meny discriptions but none were red.........

you were working on an oil spill ?? how long ago ??? did you suffer and direct health problems??? how long were you exposed to the crude oil ?? did any of your co workers get sick ??? are you still in contact with any of them ???

do you know what makes the oil red ???

sorry i have alot of questions........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 am

The natural oil is full of chemicals and that is why it is reddish brown. Also the color of natural oil can change depending on where you are drilling for it. For example it may be strait black in some places, and reddish brown in others.

I was working in Oklahoma and west Texas. I was at three different oil spills while working on the oil derricks. Oil spills are common on land where they drill but it is easier to clean up there as well.

I also worked 22 miles offshore of Grand Isle Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico, where this blowout is going on now. I know this area well and this place is full of fish of all kinds. I saw 5 and 6 foot long sharks everyday. We threw our food scraps from meals overboard to the sharks, they eat everything, tin cans as well. I was young and dumb then.

Both of my hands were burned by the crude oil, and I got some on my face but I got it off before it harmed me to bad. It did burn my hands where I was off work for about 6 or 8 weeks for the burns to heal.

I did not scar and I recovered from it OK.

I am not in touch with the others there. I don't know the effects of their afterlife from the oil went. I was exposed to the crude for about 8 hours.

I think I got a settlement of 16,000 dollars for the injuries to my hands. They paid me off of course to stay quite about it.

A side note of Humor here, on Grand Isle they sell hats that have a picture of a large hairy mosquito on the front of it and underneath it says, "Louisiana state bird", the mosquito is real viscous looking....LOL
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 am

thanks for sharing your history gabe......
your burns sound painful...... im happy to hear that you healed completely......

that misquito is probobly the size of a bird too....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 am

Yes they were large.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN   SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEE THIS VIDEO WHILE YOU CAN
Page 1 of 1