the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Biggles
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Empty
PostSubject: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 am

'A three year independent investigation into the September 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon has yielded new eyewitness evidence which, according to the Southern California-based researchers who conducted the investigation, "conclusively (and unfortunately) establishes as a historical fact that the violence which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by suicide hijackers, but rather a military black operation involving a carefully planned and skillfully executed deception."

They have compiled the most pertinent testimony into an 81 minute video presentation entitled National Security Alert, which has earned the respect and praise of a growing number of distinguished academics, journalists, writers, entertainers, pilots, and military personnel.'

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  911

This is an amazing summary of the facts. No speculation. Puts all of the ducks in a row for me.

Cab driver even admits it was staged. Must watch it if you want confirmation that we are not all nuts. hehe
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 am

Well if that doesn't wake people up I don't know what will Mic that's for sure, unless as Jack said they can't handle the truth.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 am

i saw this headline this morning, too, but did not watch
since i need no confirmation.... however, now that you
have posted, mic, i will watch - if it is as you say, perhaps
it's a good one to pass along to my slumbering family and friends
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 am

Well I always thought it was a cruise missile disguised as plane. According to eyewitnesses this was not the case.

It was more of a magic act. Plane flys over real low. Folks on the ground look up and idenitify it as a plane. It is not on the course that the official story says however. No one actually sees it hit the pentagon. Just a large explosion and fireball. One eyewitness says he seen a plane flying away from the pentagon at the time.

So an illusion that it had impacted. Preset bomb and props. Plane actually kept going and probably landed at nearby Reagon airport. Plane parts scattered on lawn and light poles probably taken down the night before to make it look like the plane had hit them.

Very good detective work.

Last edited by micjer on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

scratch

ok..
but my one question remains....
what happen to the folks supposed to be on those planes??????????

where are they???
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 pm

shocked

That is a great question.

And what about all of these people that said they saw it hit the building. Were they all paid off?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:33 pm

"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

What about this dude. It has been proven that the plane did not take out the lampposts as the angle wasn't right. Does this guy really exist? Stuck in traffic? One report said there was hardly anybody around!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

'I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings, went right there and slammed into the Pentagon,' eyewitness Mike Walter said of the plane that hit the military complex. 'Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out, and then it was just chaos on the highway as people either tried to move around the traffic and go down either forward or backwards,' he said."
- "Witnesses and Leaders on Terrorist Attacks." CNN, 11 Sep 2001

Now this is more like it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

More synchronicities.

I was only thinking this morning when my trip down the rabbit hole started.

Just a few months after 9/11 I stumbled across a french site that revealed no plane crashed into the pentagon. It caught my curiosity looking at the untouched lawn with no signs of a plane impact.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 pm

sky otter wrote:
scratch

ok..

where are they???

I heard it was shot down over the Atlantic ocean a while back

Here you go I found this article:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/may2004/030504flight77.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:02 pm

I wonder if we took a poll of people around the world how many would believe the whole 9/11 was a terrorist act or a murderous plot by a cabal to kill iinnocent citizens. I still feel for the people suffering from the twin towers.

And yes I still remember (was it the plane that hit the pentagon or another one headed that way) when people on one of the planes were supposed to have called their loved ones on their cell phone and talked to them about what was happening and then supposedly decided to attack the terrorist pilots so it wouldn't reach its destination. scratch
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Back in 2001 there was no technology to make cell phone calls above 10,000 feet.

Then in December 2004 The San Francisco Chronicle released this article

"Today's vote by the FCC is intended to address whether technology has improved to the extent that cell phone calls now are possible above 10,000 feet -- they weren't in the past -- and whether they'd mess up ground- based communications."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/12/15/MNGUMAC6LB1.DTL

Idiots

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Reunite wrote:
Back in 2001 there was no technology to make cell phone calls above 10,000 feet.

Then in December 2004 The San Francisco Chronicle released this article

"Today's vote by the FCC is intended to address whether technology has improved to the extent that cell phone calls now are possible above 10,000 feet -- they weren't in the past -- and whether they'd mess up ground- based communications."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/12/15/MNGUMAC6LB1.DTL

Idiots

Hah hah, I see, thanks R my love.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm

affraid
thanks R

it says

As it turns out, there were just enough empty seats
on Flight 93 to accommodate all passengers from the
other hijacked aircraft. Dewdney's "Operation Pearl"
hypothesis (a testable, scientific hypothesis)
has them being off-loaded at Harrisburg, and then
loaded onto Flight 93:

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/dewdney/pearl.doc

After taking off, Flight 93 was blown out of the sky with
a sidewinder missile triggered from an Air National Guard
interceptor. We have received reports that certain
retired military personnel can confirm the name of
the U.S. pilot who triggered that sidewinder.
These reports obviously need further confirmation.

So, the bodies you are seeking landed, in lots of small
pieces, either in a debris field 8 miles in length in
Shanksville, Pennsylvania, or in the Atlantic Ocean:

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/intercept.txt

Shanksville is about 3 to 4 hours away from me
and was on tv so much it made you sick...
and there was no debris field..nothing..not a trace of anything
just a hole in the ground...

and if these folks landed at harrisburg that would be easy to prove or disprove
i think even most of the conspiracy theories are bunk and planted to cause discontend with any info
being given
but that is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm

sky otter wrote:
scratch

ok..

where are they???

Sky it is my opinion that those people were all killed after they landed.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm

or, they were gassed in the plane - abeldanger has info on honeywell and other
companies who build planes and he asserts they have that capability
via the air systems installed as well as auto pilot, or remote contol
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:18 pm

I do not doubt it at all hippy. The people that hate us, the rulers are all sociopathic killers and they have no souls. They are zombies that walk amongst us, they are the living dead. They want to destroy all that is good.

But their problem is that it is written they lose.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 am

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: 9/11: The Pentagon [Season 2, Episode 8] (Full Length • HD)

Still doesn't answer Sky's question of what happened to the people on board the plane!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am

ok.. but my one question remains....what happen to the folks supposed to be on those planes??????????

where are they???

It is my opinion that 9/11 was an inside job. A lot of misleading and dis-information was fed to us that day, namely that planes went into the twin towers.

The thing that went into each tower were missiles not planes. The plane photographs that we were all shown were reconstructions made up several weeks prior to 9/11. A bit like photo-shopping in the movie world. We were made to believe that planes went into the towers to fool us into thinking that it was a terror attack. If planes had indeed gone into the towers, then the engines would still be intact (although bent out of shape) but were never found.

To make sure the towers came down, a series of explosions on several floors were heard by those that survived. As well as all this, I think HAARP had a hand too by microwaving the steel into dust. No amount of jet fuel could burn through steel girders, it simply just doesn't get hot enough.

I'm in no doubt that they made sure those towers came down for the insurance firstly, as there was far too much asbestos to make the removal cost-effective.

Then there was the excuse needed to go into Iraq.

Indeed, the real terrorists are Cheyney, Bush and Rumpsfeld who masterminded the whole thing.

To answer your question of "where are all the passengers..." the answer is there are no passengers on missiles and the names of people "supposedly" on the plane are ficticious.

The Muslim men who were blamed for the attack are still alive and well, despite us being told they were killed on the plane.

In short, we have been lied to on just about every level of this whole charade. This following page answers a lot of questions.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/[u]
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 am

It is no coincidence that when one digs deep enough, there are facts that indicate more and more that it was an inside job, not info that supports the official story!

Thanks Skywatcher for the link. That is quite a collection of info. I am glad to see Judy Wood's data on there.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 am

LEAKED 9/11 ANNIVERSARY PENTAGON CRUISE MISSILE FOOTAGE WITH ANALYSIS

LEAKED 9/11 FOOTAGE SUPPOSIDLY SHOWING A CRUSIE MISSILE. ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER EVIDENCE. THE SMALL HOLE, NO PLANE DEBRIS, WITNESSES THAT SAW A MISSILE. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SMOKING GUN PIECE TO THE ORIGINAL COMMISION REPORT.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 pm

There were no planes, the Towers were hit with a torpedo. No plane would penetrate a building.

The names of the 'supposed' passengers were made up names from the PTW. They never existed.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:26 pm

sky otter wrote:
scratch

ok..

where are they???

I think they were killed outright by the people that pulled this off.....remember killing is easy for many people that are paid enough cash.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 pm

That is an amazing video mic, nice job.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

How could they, how in any way, shape or form could they do that. questionb

Its beyond fathomable it really is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information    Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next