the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info   Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

This weekend found a wonderful article in local magazine :"Confession of a weed-eater". He has a website so I am sharing the story--it's quite good. I plan on taking some classes with him. Explore the site if interested--lots of info there. flower

http://www.rocklandforager.com/RocklandForager/Publications/Entries/2010/6/1_Confessions_of_a_Weed_Eater.html
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info   Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 am

Cool site!

I'm in the midst of going through it now, and how inspiring it is :)

Having no web for close to three weeks reminded me that I should copy all sites that hold good info, and this is one Louise

cheers
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info   Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks Soma--I think he's really cool. Keep in mind he is foraging in local area here in NY. As a matter of fact there's a workshop this afternoon that I want to attend--collecting wineberries. here's his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000970994938

I just came back from local farmers market with my friend and it's REALLY HOT out--we walked 1/2 mile each way so I don't know if we'll be up for berrying but perhaps.

He is amazing and has wonderful info on his website flower
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info   Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info   Confessions of a weed-eater  Great foraging info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a weed-eater Great foraging info
Page 1 of 1