the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Empty
PostSubject: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm

War against the environment was planned by the elite back in the 60's. Here is a link to a long good story about it.

[url=http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m6d22-BP-Gulf-oil-false-flag-catastrophe-may-be-a-psyops-scripted-by-prophecy-and-psychic-visions--Part-1]http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m6d22-BP-Gulf-oil-false-flag-catastrophe-may-be-a-psyops-scripted-by-prophecy-and-psychic-visions--Part-1[/url]

I can't post a link I have no idea why, I do it the same way each time. Maybe you can find it through the info above in the attempted link.

www.examiner.com/seattle is where it can be found.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you Mic for your help.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm

This whole thing Gabe reminds me of what the Iraqi's did when they knew they had lost the first gulf war when they had invaded Kuwait. They blew up the oil wells as they retreated.

Same goes now , the losers know that they are going down so they are going to cause as much environmental damage as they can before they exit.

Pity them for karma will run rampant on them.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

micjer wrote:
This whole thing Gabe reminds me of what the Iraqi's did when they knew they had lost the first gulf war when they had invaded Kuwait. They blew up the oil wells as they retreated.

Same goes now , the losers know that they are going down so they are going to cause as much environmental damage as they can before they exit.

Pity them for karma will run rampant on them.

It's funny you should mention this Mic as that's what came to my mind the other day, that they have made this spill happen because they know their time is up and they have cracked up dark about it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Right on mic as usual. They do know the end is near for them, so it's all in for them. It is the military equivalent of the "scorched earth policy", all losers do it right before they fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT    WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Conspiracies :: Illuminati/NWO/Secret Societies-
Jump to: