the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast Empty
PostSubject: More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast   More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:15 am

I found this quite interesting and plausible. I lived on the gulf coast for a short time and have been to Marco Island.

On May 26, and again June 10, more eye witnesses viewed this strange object.

This time it was in much closer, and on both nights it was seen between 9 p.m. and 11:15 p.m.

http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100617/MARCOCOLUMNISTS03/6170309/1196/More-UFO-sightings-baffle-Capri-residents
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast   More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

Maybe they were assessing the damage of the oil spill?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast   More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:42 pm

I got the feeling the other day that they would be around the spill, I am sure their under there somewhere assessing. I believe it would take them no time at all to fix this; the thing is as I have always said the benevolent ones are only allowed to step in when given permission that's the thing.

I know they have been given permission to intercede with nukes; it would be interesting to know whether this is going to happen because with the nukes they have now letting them off affects not just us and Gaia but has an affect outside the atmosphere, how I am not sure.

Now remember I said from this time forward I believe there will be meetings or encounters with probably ordinary looking humans that aren't really one of us. It could be anyone on the forum here that has one, so take note from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast   More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More UFO sightings baffle Capri residents-Gulf Coast
Page 1 of 1