the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion

Go down 
+10
Lightning222
stal
Anchor
pilgrim
Dean Plejaren
micjer
Reunite
sky otter
WineHippie
Linda
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

There are many amazing recollections of past lives in books and hypnosis accounts, however this is one area where I believe we have to be very vigilant not to be influenced by others. Trust your own thoughts and memories. I'm one of those strange people who can not be hypnotised. I've tried with many compentent therapists and after some advice from my ex-brother-in-law (a psychotherapist), I've decided in some individuals it may do more harm than good. There is a reason for me why I won't allow myself to lose that concsious control.

I do have past life memories and I've visited places that I felt like I had stepped into the past, in another of my lives. Go with these feelings and see what happens. Do you get more memories or details? I did I even started dreaming in another language.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

Lightning, I am like you. I am not able to do the hypnosis thing either. My wife is the other extreme.

We went to one of those mentalist shows and on the way she said that there was no friggin way she was going to get involved and be up on stage. We were not even into the room and she pushes me aside. I said what are you doing? She gave me a dirty look and went up on stage!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:44 pm

That's very funny! I hope they didn't have her doing the chicken thing. lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 pm

It was very funny and was all done in good taste. It is a little scary to think someone could have that kind of control over people. The suggestions he put into people's mind was real to them and they responded accordingly.

The best part was he told her that she would remember everything when she visited the ladies' room later in the evening. When she got up from the table to go to the little girls' room she had a following of her friends. She looked at them strangely wondering why they all had to go at the same time. Well as soon as she walked into the LR she let out a OMG!!!!!

She remembers it all to this day.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 pm

BigSmile2
M
i am still laughing...i can see it..cracks me up cryingwithlaughter

We went to one of those mentalist shows and on the way she said that there was no friggin way she was going to get involved and be up on stage. We were not even into the room and she pushes me aside. I said what are you doing? She gave me a dirty look and went up on stage!!!

:laughter: :laughter: too funny too funny too funny
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 pm

I have memories of past life existence but not in any great detail, just snippets that seem to be triggered by external events. My only significant one is remembering that at one time I was just pure energy floating around in space. I think it's only significance is that I don't take myself seriously and just know that this is a temporary assignment.

I've also had several NDEs but one of importance where I was stopped from moving down that tunnel of light by a male figure in a robe telling me "you must go back, it's not your time yet".

How is this significant? I think it is because if we truly believe we create our own reality then our beliefs in past lives and reincarnation help shape our reality in this lifetime.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Thanks for sharing lightning.

It makes such a difference in ones' life to not fear death. You look at everything from a lighter angle.

It pains me to visit folks at old age homes that will live through any pain and torment to hang on to this life. They have been told to fear death so they do.

We would not treat our animals the way we are forced to treat our sick and elderly. In the home with my dad I would estimate that less than 5% of the inhabitants there know where they are and can even feed themselves. The only ones that are winning are the homes and Big Pharma as they profit by keeping them alive but in a suspended state of living. Very very sad.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm

It does make a difference. The hardest part of this lifetime for me was watching my sister waste away from ALS not able to speak, move her muscles and too weak to breathe on her own. I watched her cling to life for the sake of her children who were grown. I knew she was in pain and the only movement I saw was the tears streaming down her face.

When her husband unexpectedly died (at a young age) three months before her I saw the emptiness in her eyes. She still clung on. It wasn't until she was in the hospital with breathing problems from the ventilator that we all gathered around her and told her that it was okay if she was too tired to fight it anymore. We assured her that we would stay until she passed on. We each took a turn at remembering special moments in her life and how they affected us, how her energy and courage inspired us. We let her know that we could see how difficult it had become for her as well as painful. We each in turn gave her permission to let go of this life if it was her wish, that we would all be fine. Her children were the last to do this. She couldn't talk and was too weak to even move her head.

We all stayed with her holding her hand and letting her know she didn't near to fear anything we would be there with her. Several hours later she passed on peacefully in her sleep.

It is not easy to watch those you love suffer through these illnesses that rob you of your joy of living.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:38 pm

I am sure that your sister will repay you with love and warmth when you meet up again and thank you for doing what you did for her. Life can be so cruel at times. You wonder why!

My wife had a very similar situation with her dad as he wasted away from dementia. She lost her mom when she was 16 (my wife) and her dad never got over losing her. So when he passed it was mixed emotions because we knew they were together again.

My wife kept saying the same to him that it was ok to go.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I have memories of past life existence but not in any great detail, just snippets that seem to be triggered by external events. My only significant one is remembering that at one time I was just pure energy floating around in space. I think it's only significance is that I don't take myself seriously and just know that this is a temporary assignment.

I've also had several NDEs but one of importance where I was stopped from moving down that tunnel of light by a male figure in a robe telling me "you must go back, it's not your time yet".

How is this significant? I think it is because if we truly believe we create our own reality then our beliefs in past lives and reincarnation help shape our reality in this lifetime.

Your response is elegant and inspiring to those that seek.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 pm

micjer wrote:
Thanks for sharing lightning.

It makes such a difference in ones' life to not fear death. You look at everything from a lighter angle.

It pains me to visit folks at old age homes that will live through any pain and torment to hang on to this life. They have been told to fear death so they do.

We would not treat our animals the way we are forced to treat our sick and elderly. In the home with my dad I would estimate that less than 5% of the inhabitants there know where they are and can even feed themselves. The only ones that are winning are the homes and Big Pharma as they profit by keeping them alive but in a suspended state of living. Very very sad.

Great words mic, it is the fear of death that separates us from the true knowledge. Well said my friend.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 pm

I did not even know... this TOPIC/POSTING was out here until NOW!!!

moon walk rockin toast strapped down moon walk wave clubbing love angelic fired up

IN ALL HUMILITY (with out any agenda of anysort)....... HERE ARE MY BELIEFS AND EXPERIENCES ON THIS:

from all the BOOK of the DEAD (tibetan, egyption, etc..).. I do believe YOU CAN under the correct PREPARATION and INTENTIONS of such...... NOT ONLY CHOOSE WHICH BODY YOU GO INTO NEXT......... YET BELIEVE... (based on the Dali-lama related stories)...

1) You CAN (if so desired) devide THE SELF YOU KNOW into MULTIPLE NEXT LIFE CHOICES & 2) Under the proper preparation... YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ALSO .... take certain PREVIOUS MEMORIES & ABILITIES... with you .... into this next life or multiple life choices....

& (good, bad, or indifferent)... UPON a time when I was FOCUSED on this area of INTEREST.... I believed I had an experience of being in a different/simultaneous body (inside of a houseboat) where I experienced myself opening my eyes "as if awake, like I am now"... simply to look around and evaluate my suroundings".. where I felt and experienced being rocked back in forth on this house boat with the wind wistling and the houseboast rocking back and forth... .as real as I have experienced in "this reality"... and then going back to sleep "in this other body"... for no other purpose... but to SHOW me that YES... I AM HAVING OTHER LIVES.... AT THIS SAME EXACT TIME!!! Anywho... this was just (my thought to be real experience related thoughts)... on this matter... where I was able to experience just a small "snap shot" of this possiblity actually being a PROBABLE REALITY???

LOVING ALL THE WONDERFUL THOUGHT PROVOKING MATEIRAL!!!!

moon walk rockin toast strapped down moon walk wave clubbing love angelic fired up

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Dear SIMULTANEOUS friends GODS and such infinite self definitions of "who or what we are"...

... although I have "another" post related to this... HERE SOME REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE STUFF "as per my step dad, me, my wife, and mother's spirt that may be of interest to other perhaps??????

..... here is my "story on this".....

... upon my mother "passing away".... just after her death...... while sleeping over at the home she and my step father were living in.....

.... my wife and I were sleeping in the one of the rooms... and suddenly ... my wife starts freaking out.... because..... "most women" on my wife's side.... SEES GHOSTS.....
... so my wife described to me that she was moving around the house... and had to "hiding under the cover's because my mother "spirit" is/was aware that my wife can "see her presence" ... so as my mother's spirit came close to my wife...... my wife hides under the covers because she does not know how to handle the situation....... then my mother's spirit departs.......

...... then.... some time about a month or so later..... .my step father starts having "mental communication" with my mother "from where ever she is at" ... where my step dad can so "tune into her energy" because they were so close ... and they start having this ..... ongoing communication about "what it is like" to be "on the other side"........

... anywho... the details are not "all exactly word for word" "at my recall to where I can tell you all the EXACT details... yet ... here is what my FATHER told me......

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 pm

... continuing .....

.... my step father ... who "prior to this" NEVER "heard about re-incarnation" yet "never actually" had any "first hand friends or experiences to such to so "know 4 sure" that REINCARNATION was so "first hand" applicable..... so he had his own "adjustment period" to so "go beyond" believing or entertaining the idea.. into a more "realistic to him" experience of such......

Yet... as per my Step dad... my Mother had to go through an "a adjustment period" to get settled to her "other side surroundings".... (my mother committed suicide for reasons that were related to her "depression and very poor physical illnesses".... I believe she had attempted suicide some 5-7 times prior to this with out having success... and each time... she was ALWAYS very upset that "she failed" in all her attempts leading up to this last succecss).......

....so ... when my mother found out that she was going to be "going back into another RE-INCARNATIONAL experience.... "as per my father" ...... SHE WAS VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED because she wanted to "REST" and not have to go back so SOON!!! .....

... continuing.....
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 pm

.... so... my mother told my dad of the "assisting" spirits that where "LOOKING for a SAFE" new location to so BEGIN a "new" life "on earth"... and... my step father learned of my MOM's previous RE-INCARNATIONAL experience where she had lived up to "about 11 or so" ..... and was killed in a BOMB explosion in the UK during WORLD WAR II (from what I can remember)...
... apparently her father was in the military and had a "special" "underground" BOMB shelter... yet "apparently it was "not safe enough" to prevent her from dying at an early age....

... so "her spirit helpers were attempting to find a SAFE new place for her to have a better LIFE than that of her UK experience and that of this "recent" life so that SHE COULD HAVE THE BEST CHANCES to so DEVELOP in the AREAS that "all agreed would be best for her" to develop......

... and then .... they FOUND her a NEW place in this CANADIAN family which already had two kids in the family ... and they had a COW MILKING FARM .....
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm

.... so my father ... was "keeping in touch" from time to time with my mother.....

.. .and would discuss... almost any topic that JIM (my step father) could think of ... and ... most of the time.... my mother ... would not have "enough" of an answer for him... so ...
... she would .... go back to her guides and then.... upon their next conversation which might be ... the following day of a few days later..... she would then "address" what she could recall or understood to be true .. from her guides related to my STEP father Jim's questions for my mother......

.. my mother's spirit guides told her many many many many wonderful meaningful aspects related to THE LIFE SHE JUST LIVED and the ACCOMPLISHMENTS that were SIGNIFICANT "enough" to so BE PROUD OF ... even though she had committed suicide... she had a WHOLE LOT TO BE VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF !!!!

... and then... my mother told my STEP father ... all about the NEW FAMILY and ... all the aspects related what she hoped to accomplish in her next life.......
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

..... so the COOLEST of COOLEST things is this......

.... my step father JIM was given "enough" details of where my mother's next life was going to BE EXACTLY AT ... at this COW MILK farm ... where....

... I started getting very very very very very excited about the POSSIBILITY of being able to CONFIRM all this .... by visiting her..........

... and my step father Jim told me...... "they had already discussed sharing the information with me"..... and my mother SAID .... PLEASE DO NOT TELL Stephen "too much" so that HE DOES NOT DISTURB the FAMILY because of their "current" Christianity belief's and my mother "INTENTIONAL ASSIGNMENTS" .... might be THROWN WAY OFF COURSE ... by having me TOO INVOLVED in her next life !!!!!! ..... so although .. some people could be "offended by this"... I knew myself "enough" to know ... SHE WAS RIGHT ON ABOUT THIS>... and had to "stop begging for additional information".......

... so although my step father Jim and my mother Marsha kept in contact on and off for a while until my mother's BIRTH into her "next life"....... as per my step father... my mother said communication after she was going to so FOCUS more of her "consciousness" into her next incarnation was going to make it much more difficult to continue having the communication that they were having ... so .... at the time there about of my mother's next birth (from Earth space time)... my step father said they stopped having these talks...

........ ------------->>
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:58 pm

... and YET... ANOTHER very very very very very very COOL aspect of this... is ...

.. about some 2-4 months after my step father was no longer able to communicate directly with my mother..... he went on this trip around the UNITED STATES and INTO CANADA .. so so SEE if all the "street and farm information as such" were "accurate enough" to so CONFIRM what their COMMUNICATION had suggested would be occurring... and ......

...... my step father Jim said that in the area that my mother had given to my step father regarding her "next incarnation"...... that ALL the NAMES of the ROADS and TOWN and .... MILK farm and "details of the family owned MILK farm with two older kids and a "new" infant girl" .... MATCHED UP "enough" to so LOOK "as though" .... all their COMMUNICATION WAS TRUE enough to suggest that all their conversations "thus far" seem very very highly likely!!!

... so this is "my" re-incarnational experience related to my mother and my step father's communication......

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED IT!!!!
:) toast
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Well I certainly did. Thanks for sharing.

wow
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Steve.....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Your story is another big confirmation for myself whilst exploring the after life.

Now in cased you missed it I posted this documentary 'Infinity - The Ultimate Trip' by Jay Weidner about Life after death. It lifts your spirits high and reinforces that we should have no fear of death as we are all hyperdimensional beings.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/43504/Infinity___The_Ultimate_Trip_Part_1/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Thank you Steve hon, that story is somewhat similar to those I have read in the past yonks ago..........as R said love it love it love it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:42 am

A very interesting post Stephen, thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion   Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation and Past Lives Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2