the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME

Go down 
+2
micjer
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm

A few months ago I posted on this page that one morning I woke up and saw four or five beings around me as I was sleeping? I wondered what that meant as I had no knowledge of why they were around me or what they were telling me? But I knew when waking up that morning that these beings were teaching me something?

I reported this as a mystery, as I did not know what was going on. Now I do know as of today.

These beings were giving me knowledge about the book of Revelation??? This I just found out today. It seems that as we get closer to the end of Days, that I am knowledgeable of what is going on with the book of Revelation, WHICH HAS ELUDED ME FOR YEARS. It seems that now I am coming into the understanding of events as they happen, but having no prior knowledge of these things.

What I am saying is this. I was being given an ability from these beings to understand things as they take place.

Two examples I can give you about this. The black horse of the apocalypse post I made. This post surprised me as I posted it, because before I posted it I had no knowledge of the information, until I sat down and wrote it.

I was surprised.

The next time was the story of the Prince Of Persia, this too took me by surprise, as I was extremely surprised by writing what I did.

I heard these stories as you did, for the first time when I typed them. I do not know what I am going to say most often when I post, but these two entries literally surprised me.

Now I know that the beings that circled me that night while I was sleeping was giving me the ability to understand the things of today.

I am surprised but not surprised. The surprise lasts for a very few seconds as it seems like a repeat performance not only by me but many others as well.

Sometimes God can blow you away by his straightforwardness.

I am not saying that I know the future because I do not, but it seems that my understanding of current events is sharpening as well as with clarity of understanding.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I could not find the post where I wrote about the beings around me when waking up one morning, so I apologize for that but I do know it is on this forum somewhere.

Maybe we need a search function here???
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Quote :
I am not saying that I know the future because I do not, but it seems that my understanding of current events is sharpening as well as with clarity of understanding.

Gabe my friend, I feel the same as you. I was thinking about this very thing today as I was out in the fields on my tractor. Things have really come into focus so to speak lately. I thank Little Grandmother and her message for putting together the final pieces for me. She also says she does not know what is going to happen, but as we all now know something big is just over the horizon. There is way too many things that are falling into place for there not to be.

I find myself having a hard time focusing on day to day tasks. Most seem so unimportant compared to the big picture.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

So true Mic and Gabe. I feel we're riding through the opening of many wondrous things, finally, sometimes it has been very depressing down here even as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Gabe,

I am a believer that we are taught important things while we sleep. You were lucky to see your teachers. I've woken with vivid memories of being taugh but couldn't understand when I was awake exactly what that was, however in the vivid dream everything made sense.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 am

Hi Gabe,
Thanks for sharing your story. I believe if we are open, info comes to different people in different ways. It may come as an inspiration, or a voice, or a vision, or a sound, or animals, or a dream etc. It's all out there, and as we evolve more is being revealed. I also feel that we only get what we can handle.

@Mic--I too have a hard time focusing on day to day stuff too--for a while now, it's just not like it used to be
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 am

micjer wrote:
Quote :

Gabe my friend, I feel the same as you. I was thinking about this very thing today as I was out in the fields on my tractor. Things have really come into focus so to speak lately. I thank Little Grandmother and her message for putting together the final pieces for me. She also says she does not know what is going to happen, but as we all now know something big is just over the horizon. There is way too many things that are falling into place for there not to be.

I find myself having a hard time focusing on day to day tasks. Most seem so unimportant compared to the big picture.

sunny

Very well said Micjer my feelings exactly especially the part of finding everyday tasks not seeming so important. This is exactly what I have been feeling now for some time.

I think we are experiencing the thinning of the veil type of knowing.

Another example is from something you said a couple of months ago on a random post, where you mentioned the oil blowout reminding you of something Biblical. That got my attention and I immediately went to the book of Revelation and found the black horse of the apocalypse chapter and then posted about it as it relates to the oil blowout.

It was your prompt that inspired me to search. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Gabe,

I am a believer that we are taught important things while we sleep. You were lucky to see your teachers. I've woken with vivid memories of being taugh but couldn't understand when I was awake exactly what that was, however in the vivid dream everything made sense.

You are so right on Lightning about the teaching. I sure would love to remember what I was being taught when I wake up, but if I did I would probably screw it up....LOL.

I felt blessed to see them just for a moment, and it sure peaked my curiosity to find out and that kept in locked in on the meditation thing.

God is running a very special program for many of us, and this very loosely organized structure of our 3rd dimensional beings sometimes has trouble seeing it, I know I have.

The best place to hide something is right out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am

Louise wrote:
Hi Gabe,
Thanks for sharing your story. I believe if we are open, info comes to different people in different ways. It may come as an inspiration, or a voice, or a vision, or a sound, or animals, or a dream etc. It's all out there, and as we evolve more is being revealed. I also feel that we only get what we can handle.

@Mic--I too have a hard time focusing on day to day stuff too--for a while now, it's just not like it used to be

Your insights are wonderful louise and I agree. It seems we are all having the same symptoms, ascension growth pains.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

Gabe .... you got to watch this video! It confirms that we are correct that there is way more to the gulf spill than what is being told. Oil is coming from the ocean floor. Some is coming from the pipe of course but there is much more to this story than most think. Back to your black horse prophecy.

ROV films oil leak coming from cracks in a ROCK on the sea floor. BP denies that oil or gas are leaking from cracks in the sea floor on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 am

What a great video Mic. That is a great find and it does prove that there is both oil and gas saturating the sea floor.

There could be smaller blowouts in many other places in the sea floor and then the gas which is poisonous just like the crude itself will create separate health problems for fish and humans alike.

Awesome video.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 am

as a young woman, i used to be able to multi-task, and not just
two or three things at a time, but sometimes many more ....
now, i can't even remember what DAY it is
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm

WineHippie wrote:
as a young woman, i used to be able to multi-task, and not just
two or three things at a time, but sometimes many more ....
now, i can't even remember what DAY it is

lol! I'm with you on that hon.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

This is me at times. Squirrel!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME   SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED FOR ME
Page 1 of 1