the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report of another over Melbourne.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Report of another over Melbourne. Empty
PostSubject: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Mum just told me that it came on 3AW (Melbourne radio channel) that someone rang in saying they were driving on the freeway towards Ballarat and noticed something strange in the sky that looked eerie the driver said.

Mmmh. Then mum said come out into the yard and look at this cloud, it looks funny to me. I go out and said ma, that's just a dark rain cloud, a low one, but a rain cloud. Then I said to her you know they say there are going to be lots of ufos appearing in the skies soon...................to which she replied............well if they come they come. scratch affraid She didn't even dispute it. Now that is weird, that she didnt dispute it. scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:51 pm

maybe you are rubbing off on mum, mz biggz
she sounds hip to me
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah hippie, I was thinking what's she sayin about that dark cloud, it was like she was wanting it to be anything but a cloud. Yep I think biggs must be rubbin off on ma. sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 am

I had a thought Biggsy. Isn't that really our job here right now. That is to rub off on others.

We are not here to shout from rooftops, or demonstrate in violent rallys. Our job is to gather information and to gently pass on the truths to those that will listen. We may not think they are listening or interested, but in many cases we will be amazed how much others really are listening as more and more events begin to take shape.

Most people don't want their worlds shattered. They like their little bubbles and can't imagine any other truth than what they have been taught. However when strange events happen, they will remember things that we may have mentioned and think maybe they were speaking the truth.

100th monkey!

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 am

Right on MIC!!! mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report of another over Melbourne.   Report of another over Melbourne. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report of another over Melbourne.
Page 1 of 1