the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio Empty
PostSubject: Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio   Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm not sure if this has ever been posted here I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Yes it's been a few days R and time for another C2C posting from me... lol!

I found it interesting to go back in time on this one a little and see how pertinent this interview was. I was amazed at how current the topics actually still are. I don't necessarily agree with everything Alan says, still it was an eye opener.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio   Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks L2, we are living in some amazing times which unfortunately the unawoken dont even realise whats going on, thats the sad part.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio   Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes we are Bigs! They might have made that decision so we can't let that stop us from doing what we need to do. I like to think they will play their role when the time is right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio   Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan Watts 2008 Interview on C2C Radio
Page 1 of 1