the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Marketing of Madness

Go down 
+2
sky otter
Reunite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Marketing of Madness Empty
PostSubject: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:18 pm

The Marketing of Madness Trailer

"If you, a loved one, or anyone you know is taking drugs recommended by an MD or Psychiatrist for Anxiety, Depression, Bi-Polar, ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive, Schizophrenia etc... then this film is an absolute must watch."
- James Colquhoun - Producer Director, 'Food Matters'

The 'Marketing of Madness' is the definitive documentary on the psychiatric drugging industry. Here is the real story of the high income partnership between psychiatry and drug companies that has created an $80 billion psychotropic drug profit centre.

But appearances are deceiving. How valid are psychiatrists’ diagnoses – and how safe are their drugs? Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary exposes the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal dangerous and often deadly sales campaigns.
In this film you'll discover that...

-Many of the drugs side effects may actually make your ‘mental illness’ worse
-Psychiatric drugs can induce aggression or depression
-Some psychotropic drugs prescribed to children are more addictive than cocaine
-Psychiatric diagnoses appears to be based on dubious science. Of the 297 mental disorders contained with the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, none can be objectively measured by pathological tests. Mental illness symptoms within this manual are arbitrarily assigned by a subjective voting system in a psychiatric panel
-It is estimated that 100 million people globally use psychotropic drugs

The Marketing of Madness exposes the real insanity in our psychiatric ‘health care’ system: profit-driven drug marketing at the expense of human rights.

This film plunges into an industry corrupted by corporate greed and delivers a shocking warning from courageous experts who value public health over dollar.

http://www.foodmatters.tv/_webapp_273966/The_Marketing_of_Madness
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Found the doco - 18 parts

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:52 pm

please

and on top of that - all of a sudden we all have a vitimin D deficiency..
shocked
WHAT?????

they couldn't get folks to get the flu vaccince so now we all need vit D..
which only comes in a chemically formulated pill

:distruckter:

sorry ..not me..i am way toooooooo suspicious of anything they say anymore..

bigw .... tut_tut .... watchingb
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:05 am

Awesome, thx for the link R. I'll pass this on to a few people. I know so many people on multiple prescription drugs that are mostly mood stabilizers/enhancers etc. The few times I've tried to question the necessity of all those pills, were each met with quite a bit of defensiveness. I always tried to do my best to communicate that I think the blame lies mostly on the marketing, but people seem to think I'm saying that they're just weak minded or something.

I love Chris Rock's bit on this btw.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:54 am

I also wonder if there is also a deeper more synester plot than the greed for money.

If someone is taking drugs (or even drinking alcohol) it affects their ability to "tune in" to their inner selves. I feel it is another way of suppressing the masses. Keep everyone entertained, feed them aspartame, spray them with chemtrails, put flouride in their water, and drug the hell out of them. Keep everyone in a zombie state. The few that do wake up will be considered to be nuts by the drones.

hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:29 am

Follow your "gut instincts". Big Pharma=BIG BUCKS. (it's all connected to politics, health industry etc) Most people are just plain lazy. They think if they just take a pill, all will be OK. I find it very sad that so many parents will give their kids meds without question. When I was a kid, there were very few overweight children, allergies, ADD, ADHD, diabetes, asthma or autism. Kids behaved--they listened to their parents and teachers. We played outside and got tons of exercise in all types of weather. We used our imagination and we were resourceful.

I have never owned a microwave, because my instincts said no. I rarely use my cell phone for the same reason. I read a story this morning about sunscreens causing cancer. I love the sun and the much needed vitamin D that goes along with it. Mass marketing is selling a bunch of lies, just like Main stream media. Think of how much sunscreen has been sold the past several years--while scaring people about cancer.

Fluoride, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, aspartame, plastic, GM food, chem trails etc are all poison. To me anything unnatural is a nono. It's not easy to omit absolutely everything but I try to make conscious decisions about everything.

I have natural spring well water here--no fluoride. I choose food with no MSG, HFCS, glass bottles, organic, cotton, linen, wool or local whenever possible. I don't have much $$ but a few dollars a week more is worth it. I don't buy junk, just basics and some fresh fruits and veggies-a little goes a long way. The "yuppies and greenies" around here are sooo careful about outward appearances and selecting high end green products, while driving big gas guzzlers, blabbing non stop on their cell phones and giving their kids meds so they don't have to parent them. It's fun to watch.

Years back, a friend coined a word; "Blivits", those who are oblivious to everything. Now I am going outside to work on my garden flower
soapbox groar
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:56 pm

My childhood was the same Louise, went out and played a lot, no computers, we just had board games and we were not overweight.

The kids down here now get away with murder because they know if their parents discipline them they can tell someone in authority and get their parents into trouble. They are lazy, most of them, and dont want to go to school or work. They go out and attack other people just for fun.

I say put them on a plane to Russia for six months and then see what their like when they get back, in winter would be good.

As for these yuppy parents, I wonder what life is going to be like for them if the grid goes down even for a couple of days and there is no one to stock the supermarkets or even no food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marketing of Madness   The Marketing of Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marketing of Madness
Page 1 of 1