the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Empty
PostSubject: This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything   This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:02 am

We know a lot of the info but still it was way interesting to me. Stal I went to this link below from the one you posted here on the reppie word.....................good links hon. xo

http://www.truthism.com/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything   This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:48 pm

biggs, did you read this part?

Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

i say, he (i assume to be a male author) can kiss my ass....
i also say, he has never met linda
too funny

Last edited by WineHippie on Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything   This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah I read that hippie and thought to myself mmmh scratch looks like he met someone female who outsmarted him or let him down badly.

Of all the stupid things to put on a website about conspiracies, he does something majorly stupid of running down everyone of the female ilk. He wasn't thinking right there the dope.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything   This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:45 am

I agree ladies. Let Linda have 5 minutes with this dude!

lol! :can't understa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything   This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This link goes to a site that pretty much sums up everything
Page 1 of 1