the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Web 2.0 The Machine is Us/ing Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Web 2.0 The Machine is Us/ing Us Empty
PostSubject: Web 2.0 The Machine is Us/ing Us   Web 2.0 The Machine is Us/ing Us Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 am

So, if the "machine" is indeed "us using us", and we can teach ourselves (and by extension others) by teaching the "machine", then what is taking place in forums like this, is of the utmost importance relative to the web. What we are doing here is the counter to the endless loads of propaganda and useless info uploaded to the web.

A tiny bit of sincerity in a giant maze of duplicitous hypocrisy can not go entirely unnoticed by a savvy viewer. sunny

The web should be about connecting people, unfortunately just like in the real world, the digital world is a wash w/ people using people, but we're proving that it doesn't have to be that way.

It seems that the web is quickly becoming a sort of mass human consciousness, and I think it is our responsibility to add to it responsibly and use it wisely while we can, because at some point in the future (or even right now maybe) I feel the web may be used by non humans as a sort of intro to humanity.

Just a thought. scratch
Back to top Go down

Web 2.0 The Machine is Us/ing Us
Page 1 of 1