the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hope this vid is in the right spot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I hope this vid is in the right spot. Empty
PostSubject: I hope this vid is in the right spot.   I hope this vid is in the right spot. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Way before I found P/A and joined a forum I am sure I told people about the scenes I picked up years ago of underground facility where scientists (for want of a better word) were stuffing around with different species to see what worked, cross breeding Atlantean style. Suffering is what I got from a lot of that experimentation. Of course I couldn't prove what I saw naturally. What do you think, I'm sure this is still going on, after all I'm picking up they are getting better at it.

Blow darts please.

I don't know if it is alien or not but I feel empathy for the poor wee things at times. I don't like it when the governments catches live beings, not matter what they are because I think they might hurt them. I dont know about the ones with the big fork tongues, upright with the tail though, you know those starting with re......
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I hope this vid is in the right spot.   I hope this vid is in the right spot. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Crazy stuff..CIA experiments gone wrong???

Biggs here is a link for you, quite a good site if I say so. There's a few different categories on the right menu too.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/search.php?cat=6
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I hope this vid is in the right spot.   I hope this vid is in the right spot. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Oooh, thanks R, goin to look now. toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this vid is in the right spot.   I hope this vid is in the right spot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope this vid is in the right spot.
Page 1 of 1