the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNITY IS STRENGTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 am

This is a testament of what happens when "everyone" comes together.

The single greatest amateur wildlife video ever taken.
What this video shows very clearly is that it doesn't matter how strong you are: there's strength in numbers.

An amazing battle between Africa's toughest creatures: lions, buffalos, and crocodiles.
Three or four female lions CAN NOT take down an entire herd of Buffalo if they're smart and gang up on the lions, which is what they did to save their baby.

Battle at Kruger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM&eurl=http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/11/top-10-amazing.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 am

wow linda....i hope humans are smart enough to do the same......lol...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 am

Yes, maybe we need to act like them sometimes because they have feelings and know how to show love.
Check this out.

Amazing film of a hug from a lion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/3348328/Amazing-film-of-a-hug-from-a-lion.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:11 am

linda this video is amazing........thank you so much for sharing it......i got a bit teary eyed......because that is the kind of conection i have always had with animals.......and i could feel the love that this lion had for his friends.......he missed them like crazy.....lol....i connect better with animals then i do with humans.........we have much to learn from are animal friends......
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:33 am

Yes this was moving for me too....

linda wrote:
This is a testament of what happens when "everyone" comes together.

Great......Now who is your "exception" to "everyone".......

linda wrote:
Three or four female lions CAN NOT take down an entire herd of Buffalo if they're smart and gang up on the lions. Which is what they did to save their baby.

The thing I find predatory is you keep asking where I get my thoughts saying I'm questionable what spirit is controlling me. Like be predatory and gang up on people who have the bad spirits in them which is people like Dean....Who has questionable sources and get their information from something which they think is enlightened but not cause they feel down a dark path manipulated. So they don't kill the forum unify against this and save our "Baby". Representing our new born beginning. Our new direction. Our increasing awakening...

lets see.....

What's interesting is this would be backwards. One person standing up in enlightenment means everyone aware might stand up too. And so dissolve darkness. And if anything we should be ganging up on this idea that we should be ganging up on each other as we do so......especially each other on the forum.

linda wrote:
Yes, maybe we need to act like them sometimes because they have feelings and know how to show love.

Cause I thought we had feelings and love already within us......Like I have love. Zuni has love. Reunite has love. Everyone on this forum has love. We all have love and feelings....So maybe there is no problem of lack of love here.

That's why this presentation was so moving anyway.....cause we can relate to it. And now we can relate to it even more after me saying this.....How and why there was a battle in the first place. As someday not too far in the distant future now. (it's approaching faster than you think) animals just like us will not battle at all. That is the day we go into the new earth density.

If we keep battling and ganging up, on the wrong things....That will keep us out of the new density won't it. But that will never happen since we are progressing extra fast lately. Cause we can't beat the photon energy.

We are likely to recognize what needs protecting and what doesn't. No longer are things backwards. No longer are we resisting the new paradigm of the higher dimensions.

:bunnyb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNITY IS STRENGTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH   UNITY IS STRENGTH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNITY IS STRENGTH
Page 1 of 1