the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE NAME GAME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi interesting information and outlook at Detax Canada.org he basically states that your name is not yours but belongs to the entity that gave you your birth certificate legally they own the name and all debts incurred by that name

http://www.detaxcanada.org/filingT1.htm

Your parents gave their 'plantation slave' [birth certificate] names when completing the form for your Provincial, or for your State registry of live birth. The Crown in right of the Province, or the State, then 'assumed' custody of that 'child of slaves' under the Child Custody Act [or similarly named act] as any slave owner claims the child of owned slaves. The parents become only 'foster parents' to the child. The birth certificate is a 'chattel bond', or more correctly, a 'warehouse receipt', a trade name, and a number [SIN# or SSN#] imposed upon the 'registered' child slave - a physical immature human body.

However, upon that child reaching the age of majority [usually age 21], that claim by government ceases, as a new scheme to entrap you into servitude must be made with the free will mind now recognized within that former child's body and brain. The 'captain, [your mature free will mind], of your 'earthen vessel', [your physical body], comes on board with a claim of right and assumes command. so, by deception and fraud, the servitude status is then assumed to exist by government by having you accept that you are 'one and the same' as the birth certificate name.

As a mature free will man or woman, [color=green]you are one 'without name and number'[/color]. No official public record shows that you have 'accepted' any name, and you have no labels on your body. The name on the Statement of Birth is that of the 'child' you were before you were recognized by society as having a free will mind. The Birth Certificate name is that of a 'legal identity', fiction name created and owned by the Province or State of your birth. Neither of these is your 'real name'. You ONLY have 'commonly known as' names for the remainder of your adult life. You DO NOT have 'also known as' names. That term refers to alternate names for the legal identity name.

The Point: The Birth certificate name, however spelled, or in whatever case letters, is a name which belongs to the Crown or State, and imposes a 'plantation slave name or status' upon its user. The Statement of Birth name, however spelled, is the name of a 'child held in custody as a future slave'.

The primary remedy, relative to any Government forms or documents, is in the signature, and if more is needed, a claim of necessity in usage of the Crown or State owned name. By using 'for' or 'per' prior to signing any document, you alter the meaning of the signature to show that the party with the pen is not the party named or referred to in the document. And, if you find yourself in a court situation, you will need to file a claim that you only use the legal identity name under private necessity so as to curtail any assumptions that you are voluntarily attached to it. And, discovery can be requested to have the court show proof that you are one and the same as, or attached to the Crown or State property, and if they consider you of slave status, (which they do), then a demand for the authority, means and date that the Crown or State declared you to be of slave status.

A secondary way that the Crown reinforces its claim upon you is by a contract of servitude - a feudal contract. This contract can be actual, as in joining the military; or, by assumpsit, where you obey a statute which only applies to a legal identity-fiction/person, and especially when you acknowledge the birth certificate name in a court hearing as being one and the same as yourself. However, this is not the method used to entrap you into being liable for the income tax.

The 'real' you (while a child) were considered to be 'physical property', and thus had 'given' or baptismal names, and your 'family' name is for reference only. But, it must also be kept in mind that there is no record of your having accepted those 'given names', nor could you have as a child. To anyone else, they are only 'a commonly called names' or pseudonym nicknames, but,they are not your name. You have 'no name or number'. No adult man (male or female) has a name. You are a mind functioning within a human physical body. A mind is a function and not a thing, and thus cannot be named, seen, photographed, DNA'd, fingerprinted, retina identified, nor any other physical means of being identified. There is no proof that any registered names are your names. Remember, we see no 'family' name for Jesus (Yehsuah) in the Bible. As with the custom of the time, He would have been referred to as Yehsuah ben (son of) Joseph, or Yehsuah of Nazareth. The European people have usually adopted 'a son of', a trade name, or a place name which eventually became a family name.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Born on the prison plant already a prisoner as a babe; mmmmh.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

.... love love love love love love love love love love love love .....

.... the topic of MEANINGS related to NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...... although YES perhaps .. .there may be "some" aspects to "this" "entitlement or ownership of such" that have "some degree of relevance" .????? related to this person's thoughts on such that my support his "theories" on such???? .....

... I look for "instead" the MEANINGS that the PARENTS "intentionally gave" to the NAMES they gave or the "reasons" related to such names.. and SOCIETIES "thoughts and meanings" related to such names ALSO.......

.... my father was names FRANCES IRVING PODLISKA and he, my dad, seemed to ASSOCIATE himself with ST. FRANCES which was the "intentional reason for his parents" giving him his "first" name...... and he seemed "to me" to have "attributes of St. Frances".

... and there are many famous people who have "attributes" associated with their famous names.... like "Miriam Williams" ... which... is a very strong "biblical/metaphysical" name attched to the "WILL POWER" .... so ...... I know I am strange.... yet I see meaning in the NAMES we call our self or go by ..... and "each and ever person" has different "enough" aspects of this ... to so NEVER say there are ever any "official" rules related to such.... I just see "at times" aspects to this .... that SEEM TO BE "realistic enough" to so "be open and aware of such possibilities"......

... anywho... I like to play GAMES with .... how I see things that may or may not apply.... I just like to KEEP things INTERESTING ... as most may already know about me perhaps??
toast
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 pm

You are one cool dude Steve, very cool my friend. rockin moon walk
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:31 am

That is an interesting post Northern Boy. I too heard of this back in the 80's. The part I learned was that here in the U.S., we all become corporate citizens when born and given our birth certificate name. Any time a U.S. citizen gets mail from the government, the name is always spelled with all Capital letters, this is the distinction that makes us corporate property of the State.

A great post NB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE NAME GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NAME GAME   THE NAME GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NAME GAME
Page 1 of 1