the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of the Spear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

End of the Spear Empty
PostSubject: End of the Spear   End of the Spear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I just watched a very moving recreation of a story about how the death of a little boy's father trying to help one of the last warring indigenous tribes in the Rain Forest affected both his life and the tribes. Some wonderful wisdom and heart wrenching trauma in this film. You can view it on hulu and the title is the title of this thread.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

End of the Spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Spear   End of the Spear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 am

i remember this movie, whats crazy is the little boy grew up with the guys who killed his dad,
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

End of the Spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Spear   End of the Spear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 am

Yes that's the one but the family were missionaries I believe and lived near the jungle. It's very believable because the little boy wanted to continue his dad's dream of preventing these tribes from being wiped out by government officials. The dad was very aware of the dangers and the little boy too who gave him those three words in their language if he ever got into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of the Spear Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Spear   End of the Spear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Spear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Solutions :: Indigenous Wisdom-
Jump to: