the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video Empty
PostSubject: UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video   UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:57 am

I cant watch the video as I'm at work right now, damn.

Quote :
BREAKING NEWS AMAZING footage captured by a Highton businessman shows mystery balls of light zigzagging across Corio Bay, prompting speculation it was UFOs.

Article here:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2010/04/22/166451_news.html

Wonder if we have a reporter on the ground over that way band
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video   UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:20 am

Somamech wrote:
I cant watch the video as I'm at work right now, damn.

Quote :
BREAKING NEWS AMAZING footage captured by a Highton businessman shows mystery balls of light zigzagging across Corio Bay, prompting speculation it was UFOs.

Article here:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2010/04/22/166451_news.html

Wonder if we have a reporter on the ground over that way band

I tell ya Soma you will not believe it when I tell you this, but this was on the news tonight, mum and I watched it and the news anchor said and I quote: the lights over Geelong have been solved; we have been informed it was a remote control airplane. unquote.

I saw the film and it was dark and that was no bloody remote control plane. They must think all of us are absolutely stupid. too funny too funny

Edit: S, I just looked at the video footage and for a start off there were two of them, it was totally dark; so you tell me if I am wrong here, but if that was a remote control plane how in the hell could you see it in total darkness with a video camera. Honest to God, they said on the news it was solved as a remote control plane. As the old band the Skyhooks used to sing: Horror movie, it's the 6:30 news and its shocking me right out of my head: well the only thing that shocks me out of head S is that we are actually told bullshit by the 6:30 news and are supposed to believe it. Tptb at work there.

I lived in that area for 22 years before I left the ex and Highton is built up high and looks out over Geelong; you have a clear view of everything up there, in fact it is an expensive suburb of Geelong, but this stupid report saying that it was a remote control airplane just sickens me, as I said for a start there were two. Check it out when you get back home and let me know what you think hon. xo
Back to top Go down

UFO sighting over Geelong, Australia caught on video
Page 1 of 1