the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Lightning222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Do you think maybe CS might help L2. xo
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 pm

I think it would.

I wonder if this is more likely if your immuno compromised in some way - say you recently had a adjuvant loaded vaccine?

I also think that if an infection took hold on me then I would probably do a course of MMS.

AJ..

Informative article http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/germs/ID00002 (I glossed over the recommendations to get vaccinated and take preventative medecin!)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Exposed to mold fungus I'd take anything I could they're nasty little buggers and hard to treat I think I'd take both CS Bigs and MMS like AJ advised. I'm looking into making my own CS now that I'm back on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

Yes talking about that L2, I mentioned to AJ on another thread about getting a CS maker himself if we had to go off grid so to speak and the little lamb hasn't replied to that. He, he.

Good thinking on your part hon, very good idea. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 am

For what its worth Biggsy, I've had in my mind to buy this one for a couple of years. Must get around to that before the years out.

www.colloidalsilver.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 am

Thanks for the link Soma, I checked it out and when I move I will be ordering one of these asap. It will save me money because it can be expensive buying bottles over the course of a year.

It pays for itself really. Thanks hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 am

Good choice, that is exactly the one I bought and I can vouch for it. If you can, get the TDS meter as well and some spare electrodes.

I make 9ppm CS with it in 1litre batches. Mostly gets used as underarm deodorant! I have an aerosol bottle full of the stuff.

AJ..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 am

Lightning I read a very interesting article tonight at work in a free newspaper regarding the effects of mould carried out by someone in a Uni down here in oz. For the Oz peeps, you can find the article in the latest Nova newspaper. (I left the newspaper at work after picking it up from a soap making supplier today looking for sodium hydroxide, so I can't post a link to a reference)

Thanks so much for another Worthy Testimonial Anchor ;)

In all my searching for a CS gen, I always came back to thinking that the silverwell is the way to go. I would have had one myself last year if they weren't always out of stock... Swine flu hit the conspiracy world last year.

I would buy one now myself if it were not for the PH meter I've ordered from Livingstone Science for a dabble in Ormus making for the plants :D
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 am

Soma you dabble in just about everything don't you? lol! It's good in my opinion. I first got interested in CS when I read a book called "Eric is Winning" about a 40 something year old stockbrocker who developed ALS and was determined to live a long and healtny life. He found CS helped as well as clay chellation baths and other changes in his environmental toxins. I did quite a bit of research after reading this book because my sister was diagnosed with aggressive ALS and ended up dying from it. I couldn't convince her that the building materials in her home and toxins in her food and medication was most likely the cause or aggrevating her condition. She was sold on whatever the conventional medical establishment told her. It may have or may not have been the cause in her case but I'm convinced she could have lived a more viable life if she had tried some of the treatments and took responsibility for her own medical care.

I saw your post about making Orgone pyramids that's another thing I hope to be able to experiment with this summer if I can find someone who's willing to spilt the cost of the materials with me as I don't want to get into reselling them. I want my own energy in my products.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 am

Somamech wrote:
Thanks so much for another Worthy Testimonial Anchor ;)

In all my searching for a CS gen, I always came back to thinking that the silverwell is the way to go. I would have had one myself last year if they weren't always out of stock... Swine flu hit the conspiracy world last year.

It wasnt in stock when I ordered. I decided to take a chance and pre-ordered. Everything worked out - there was a bit of a wait.

I got mine earlier in 2008 so there was less of a rush, but there was some bad CS press and I worried they might get banned. The chances of that are getting higher. MMS is hard to sell in Australia now and my source was taken down for speaking out against disinformation.

AJ..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 am

and here on my desk sits my mason jar full of
love-emoto-water with a silver dollar at the bottom....
i know it's not the fancy CS, but i believe it works as well,
or maybe it works cuz i believe it will (not sure, don't care)
the point is, i haven't been "sick" in years - i even apply
to cuts and skin inflammations, as well as drinking
throughout the day - i guess my point is, it does not
have to cost anything, just love your water and toss in the
silver coin for good measure
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 am

Wonderful thoughts all around. I especially like the mason jar love water idea.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 pm

WineHippie wrote:
and here on my desk sits my mason jar full of
love-emoto-water with a silver dollar at the bottom....
i know it's not the fancy CS, but i believe it works as well,
or maybe it works cuz i believe it will (not sure, don't care)
the point is, i haven't been "sick" in years - i even apply
to cuts and skin inflammations, as well as drinking
throughout the day - i guess my point is, it does not
have to cost anything, just love your water and toss in the
silver coin for good measure

Brilliant idea hippie, but then again your brilliant, I love you, big cuddle. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 am

Don't recommend its use in vivo

(Unless the silver coin was pure silver, say like a Canadian silver maple leaf)

AJ..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 pm

yes, my silver dollar is a pure silver liberty dollar......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading   Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Airborne Fungus in Oregon Spreading
Page 1 of 1