the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROSWELL AND THE REICH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ROSWELL AND THE REICH Empty
PostSubject: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 pm

The book by Joseph Farrell has a most interesting twist to it. This book concludes that the Roswell incident was in reality a secret German project flying machine perhaps constructed in South America by the Nazis that escaped to South America after the 2nd World War was over.

The books argument is as follows,( please realize this is a very brief summary so I hope I can do it the proper justice it deserves ). The book explains that the Nazis were very well funded by Wall Street as well as other major Corporation sources from around the world. So the money and connections of the Nazi Reich was well established. For example, George Bushs' grandfather was one of the Nazis money bagmen, as this fact is well known to many.

So at the end of the War, some of the main Nazis escaped and went to South America but were never found and brought to justice because the American government did not want them to be caught, because of our personal relationship with the Nazi scientists we brought to America after the war through project paperclip. And also because our first intelligence agencies were staffed at the highest levels by the Nazis themselves.

Our government was infiltrated at the highest level of the CIA by hard core Nazis, as the government used these guys because of their experience in security matters. But the Nazis that worked for the U.S., were hard core Nazis and never had our best interest in mind, but secretly worked for their hidden brothers in South America.

That is why the U.S. never went after the Nazis in South America. Money kept flowing to these hidden Nazis through their connections and the Nazis that escaped the second World War prosecution also took their most secret research papers with them and established their research projects in South America, and continued their work on their secret stuff.

This included UFO type flying machines as well as other research projects such as scalar research projects as well.

The flying machine of Roswell was German made and they were spying on the New Mexico area because of the deep secret projects their by the Americans, which were staffed by Germans????

The South American Nazis knew this because of their brothers in the CIA of the time, that was running the CIA. The first CIA director was a nazi.

The head of security for the paperclip Nazis was also a Nazi brought over by paperclip, and these Nazis working for the Americans also went into Mexico on different occasions and received money through a Nazi secret network linked to Mexico. These Paperclip Nazis all lived in El Paso Texas on a military base, and El Paso is right on the border of Mexico, and is 5 minutes away by a short car ride.

Money was discovered in these paperclip scientists bank accounts that did not come from the Americans, but the Americans did nothing about this, as they wanted the Nazis to continue to work for the U.S. without fear of trouble. So the Paperclip Nazis could do what they wanted to without fear of punishment from the government.

There was even an attempt by the Paperclip Nazis to sabotage the secret rocket test project of the Americans. On one occasion they fired a rocket that went way off course and landed in a Mexico suburb of a large Mexican city. This of course was kept out of the mainstream news, but this happened several times, and the Nazis were suspected by the government of sabotage, but again nothing was done about it because the Nazis had the U.S. over a barrel so to speak?????

Is this not amazing???

What a fucked up government we have.

Anyway that is basically the story.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 pm

The knew everything those Nazis did during the war and yet they put them in high places and bank rolled them as well. That's pretty evil Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks for the summary Gabe, sounds like an interesting read.

Have you read this book by Farrell?

The SS Brotherhood of the Bell (ebook - 459 pages)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 pm

No not yet but since you are so good at finding these things I will read it now as I think Farrell is a great writer and researcher. Thank you for the link reuniteR, mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 pm

You're welcome mate, I'm still reading the Giza Death Star
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah reuniteR, I just went and read the small print at google books. It seems that they limit you to a certain amount of pages, it is like a tease to sell the books, so they won't let us read it all unfortunately, but still it is a blessing to read some of it. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Also reuniteR, Farrell believes there are real UFOs, he just thinks the ones in New Mexico in 1947 were secret Nazi machines.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Yes Google books can limit your page views, I usually use torrents to download ebooks.

I have something else for you then, if you haven't read it yet.

Reich of the Black Sun

You should be able to read all 365 pages
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks reuniteR, I will go check it out as Farrell has something to offer. No I have not read it yet. It seems that I keep thanking you a lot my friend....LOL you are a fine source.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Also reuniteR, Farrell believes there are real UFOs, he just thinks the ones in New Mexico in 1947 were secret Nazi machines.

My theory on ufo's is that the majority all the ufo phenomenon captured and witnessed from here on earth are govt' black op projects (Black triangles, cigar shaped and earlier Saucers). However all the the ufo phenomenon NASA's cctv's capture on their satellites etc are ET crafts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I am with you on your thoughts. I just downloaded the black sun.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Cool, I suggest to download an ebook you find on scribd straight away because they have a habit of pulling it down shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Good advice.....LOL strike while the iron is hot chickendance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSWELL AND THE REICH   ROSWELL AND THE REICH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROSWELL AND THE REICH
Page 1 of 1