the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box 180209top
Reason for forced digital switchover in US and UK: Government and industry watching us to build profiles, launch invasive advertising
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A popular video circulating on You Tube shows the discovery of a spy camera and a microphone hidden inside a digital TV converter box. Such devices are part of a government and industry surveillance program that is undoubtedly connected to the forced digital TV switchover being rolled out in the UK and US.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/hidden-spy-camera-mic-found-inside-digital-tv-box.html

a long time ago at AV I posted a whole thread about this..
I just cant find that thread right now..
when i do i will post it..
lots of info about this subject

edit here i found it---> http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/turn-off-your-t-v-s-t1290.html
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:30 pm

They have been spying on us for decades. These new things are to make sure that we are not free thinkers.
I don't watch TV and only turn it on to see the lies they are feeding the public.
When I want to talk to someone about something, I make sure electronic devices are not close by....but they can probably hear it anyways with the technology they have.

I don't worry about these things anymore. I know that my brain can still think and my thoughts will always be my own to my last breath. That is something that they cannot take away from me. I will never be in the group think that they are pushing.

I am not a threat or a trouble maker and if they demand anything of me, I will resist and be prepared to die for my values.
That's how I live each day....one day at a time....and without any fear whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 pm

I have this one TV here in my office... I can unplug it and you can hear it power down..
I have had this TV for some time...

I know I will sound like a crazy old woman but i hate Tvs radios and computers I hate them.. I want them all gone out of my house and the cell phones too..

I have a kid and husband whos addicted to them if I get rid of them.. they will be pissed off at me.. and my daughter needs the PC for home work...

its always something... I seriously just want to toss them all in the trash!

one more thing I just want to get out of my system here... my daughter has her best friend over here all the time shes like a second daughter to me... when ever we go out she always has the latest phone that comes out we are out and she cant put that darn thing down... shes texting emailing talking what ever... then when i take it away from her so we can have some down time YES i do take it away from her...
she turns into a zombie... I swear... yah have to wait a few for her to snap out of it and then shes alive again...

and she acts like her age and has fun... dang its sad how kids are these days they have NO idea how life can be so grand!

... I wish i was a kid again... playing in the back yard for hours.... enjoying life climbing trees ridding bikes... life was grand!

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm

They have control of people by these devices. That's why they push them.
I would never put those ipods in my ears. People just don't realize what they can do.

Yeah, I wish we were living in the good old days when life was grand too.
But...we have an important job to do here and must not be afraid of anybody or anything.
swordsman
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:15 pm

... and if they demand anything of me, I will resist and be prepared to die for my values.
That's how I live each day....one day at a time....and without any fear whatsoever.[/quote]

God..., you're such a nuisance Linda. purr
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:38 pm

pilgrim wrote:
... and if they demand anything of me, I will resist and be prepared to die for my values.
That's how I live each day....one day at a time....and without any fear whatsoever.

God..., you're such a nuisance Linda. purr

Yes, I know. sorrysmil
I'm such a bad little sheeple. sheep
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 pm

:181p:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 pm

hey it's cold out there and i'm just not shoveling any more snow today so here i sit ..playing

anyway i thought you guys might enjoy some of these web cams and they seem to go in this thread

http://tech.msn.com/products/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=17856300&gt1=40000

and from one of my all time favorite sites farshors..over 155 places where you can watch and ....suprise
http://www.farshores.org/pcams.htm

en~joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box   Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1