the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010   Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 am

Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010   Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 am

Thanks NB. It's an inspirational speech, especially after listening to the Jay Weidner
videos from January. Two different perspectives and somehow the Weidner guy doesn't cut it with me. Not because of the gloomy predictions, just my 'gut' instinct. Although there are truths in some of the things Weidner says. But as I don't have the resources and money to do 'proper' research, then I have to rely on intellect and intuition.
I could be wrong with both of them and it would be good to hear other opinions on these.
Here's Weidners videos ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhg6wb2TiI&feature=PlayList&p=FAF033D2FCB0788E&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

It's auto-play, so no need to click for the next one.

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010   Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 pm

I have always liked Collier, just always have Pilgrim and NB.

It is so easy to listen to Alex and I sit there and listen and want to hear more like a sponge. This type of free and easy listening and wanting more of it tells my sixth sense that he is the real deal.

He has put on a bit of weight, I am a bit concerned about his health.

The thing is Northern he said a lot have undergone big changes, like you and me have in our personal lives which are for the better which I am sure you know, and contribute to our growth. sunny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010   Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 pm

he has been divorced over what has happened to him and the info he was giving us one of the reasons he dropped out for a while the other was the thrEATS HE WAS GETTING FROM THE ALPHABET AGENCIES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010   Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference January 2010
Page 1 of 1