the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Empty
PostSubject: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:42 am

hi guys....

do any of you remember this thread over at AV?
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f38/maximillien-de-lafayette-anunnaki-t1488.html

im going to copy and paste here

by: Gwaithfoed
Quote :
The first book I ordered was a selection from his 50 years of studying with Anunnaki Ulema and their secret findings. This was a 740 page book. I must say that it is just full of information. Pretty overwhelming. It will take some time to get through it and absord all the information. It contains everything from the return of the Anunnaki in 2022, the astral body and your double, the genetic creation of the human race and much more. Mostly general overviews of many different subjects.

The second book I just received is more specific. "On the road to ultimate knowledge", extraterrestrial tao of the anunnaki and ulema. This book covers him being a student covering the years age 6 - 22. At the end of each chapter, there is a lesson. I thought I would share lesson one. I have not tried it but I thought someone just might be interested.

Lesson One: Arawadi (how this technique will enhance your life).

You are facing a problem. It may be emotional, physical, or financial, and it seems overwhelming, with no way out. You have exhausted all normal options, and you are desperate. This technique, if followed properly, will give you the solution to your problem. The technique is the same for any problem. The solution is tailored to each person's individual needs, preferences, lifestyle and situation.

"Fear," said the Master, "is a feeling. It is not a concrete object. Together with other feelings, thoughts, and problems, it can be resolved through our minds alone, without any physical action. For this, you have to train yourself to know and feel Arawadi."

"Arawadi is a word shared by the Ulema and their Teachers, the Anunnaki". It describes the supernatural power or faculty that allows you to halt and send away problems and mishaps to another time and another place.

THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE

* Go to your room, and close the door. You need privacy for the duration of the exercise.
* Sit down on your bed, and close your eyes.
* Tell yourself you have a bag; any shape that comes to your mind is fine. Strongly visualize yourself holding the bag in your hands, imagining exactly what the bag looks like.
* Gather the problems you wish to resolve and dump them in the bag.
* Close the bag and place it on the floor. Tell your mind you are about to get rid of the bag and its contents.
* Staying calm, never rushing, lie down flat on your back.
* With your eyes still closed, take a deep breath, and continue breathing slowly, in and out.
* Slowly, spread your arms and your legs.
* Give a name, any name you wish to your right foot.
* Give a name, any name you wish to your left foot.
* Address your right foot by its name and tell it to command your left foot to go to sleep.
* Address your left foot and tell it that it is going to sleep.
* Address your right foot and tell it to go to sleep.
* Remain calm; a strange feeling, the likes of which you have never experienced, will come over you. If you don't feel it within two minutes or so, repeat the procedures until it comes.
* Give a name, any name you wish but different than your own name to your body.
* Addressing your body by its name, command it to go to sleep. Repeat this procedure four times.
* Tell yourself; I am floating. Repeat five times.
* The strange feeling will become stronger; you are now in a state of trance.
* You will begin to feel that a heavy weight is entering your head. This is a good sign, do not fight it.
* All of a sudden, you will feel that you are floating.
* Tell yourself that you can go anywhere you want, even very, very far.
* Tell yourself to go to the sea. In a few seconds, you will begin to see the sea below you.
* Lower yourself nearer the surface of the sea.
* You will notice that you are carrying the bag, since your mind had not forgotten to do so.
* Open the bag, and spit on its contents.
* Empty the bag into the sea, making sure it is now completely empty.
* Rise up in the air.
* Floating, tell yourself that you have dumped all your troubles into the sea.
* Ask your mind to repeat to your body that you have dumped all your troubles into the sea.
* Tell your mind to take you back home.
* Instantly, you will find yourself in your room, lying on the bed, and holding the bag. Keep your eyes closed.
* Check the bag. Inside the bag, you will find the solution to your porblems. You will very likely be amazed by what you see, but do not doubt your eyes. This, indeed, is the solution to your problem.
* Tell your body to wake up, and your eyes will slowly open. The solution, and how to apply it to your problem, will remain clear in your memory, and you will be able to act upon it as soon as you wish.

I hope someone can try this out and let us know your experiences.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 am

ok ever since I read all that I have been doing it... pretty much every day...
if any of you ever watched the SECRET
its kinda sorta the same...

I can now jump right into this with out going into great detail...
I can also do out of body traveling...
I have passed this info to friends to see if they tried it and what they experienced.
so far no one has come back with the same results as me...
maybe they just didnt want to try it...
or thought its working with the devil or something...
its really just meditating and the answers are with in you
allllllllllll questions you have the answers are there with in you

the only thing is I suggest you dont use it for GREED

use it wisely

use it to help others... use it to help around the world...
and what comes back to you well... what comes around goes around so they say =)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am

I watched the secret long ago and it's true. You do create your own reality.
If you come from a place of love and peace, you can experience great miracles.

If some use it for greed, they will not be balanced and Karma will be waiting for them.

I personally have never used any techniques to meditate because I only want my own spirit to guide me and answer my questions.

As long as you are a good person and do use other techniques, just please recognize any thoughts that aren't really yours.
That is the key.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Thanks DD.

A few words on this quote....

This is the principle behind it:
"Solving your problems with your imagination".

The arawadi technique must be one of millions. You don't need a step by step guide from someone else to tell you how to visualize and be creative. Although it is interesting to study sometimes how others do it. There is thousands of different ways you don't nessasarily need a paper bag. We all do this to the best of our ability already. This technique will only be as powerful as you are intelligent. I wonder if this is the best part of Ulema's book...I hope not. Otherwise it's definitely a rehash.

Don't get me wrong I'm open to new things and legtimate teachings. And this principle works overall. But don't mistake this technique for something different that we don't already understand about. The presentation may be a different visualization of it. A detailed proceedure of thinking about something to get some clarity. But I think we got the mechanics of it pretty sorted about using our minds to visualize. It's known as many things. Brainstroming. Problem solving skills. Meditation. Philosophy.

Instead of trying someone elses visualization method. You would do far better creating your own because then you get a better idea of how and why such things are effective and you gain better experience being your own leader that way.

But there is no harm is looking at someone elses technique I suppose and trying it. This is just a notice not to get overly dependant on other peoples books for new answers when they are rehashing old foundational basic principles of functioning that we should be taught at about 6th grade.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

PostSubject: Re: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Deano yes you dont need the paper bag...
you can use anything you like and you really dont need to do all the steps thats posted but maybe for first timers use the steps..
for a few times then later after you have done it a few times you can just zoom off

I tell yah man the first few times I tried it I did it with the paper bag and at first it was empty but shortly after the answers came out

holy heck and I didn't just make this stuff up it just came out it was mind blowing

I tell yah each time I did it was like a RUSH!

one time cause I really wasn't sure of everything I did a test it was a well... greedy test not gunna say really what I was asking for
but... I later forgot about the event how and what i asked... then 12 hours later BAM I got a message and when I opened that and read that I flipped out said holy heck this came out of no where I haven't heard from this person in ages I was in shock
I felt really guilty I knew after I replied back to this friend I would get another message I didnt read it for days i felt so guilty...
I broke down and read it and it was exactly what I thought

I know this all sounds strange im leaving alot out here...

I was thinking today to make a thread for like a work shop... of sorts...

find events around the world people who need help
thoughts and prayers and all that plus this...

see if some people who can do this maybe we can make a difference and help out some way...
maybe as a group doing this it can be more powerful and get really great results!

toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE   THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ARAWADI TECHNIQUE
Page 1 of 1