the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ORGONE] Mans Right To Know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

[ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Empty
PostSubject: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 am

I watched this last night and found it to be very illuminating not only for the info about Orgone, but also for the consise historical look at Wilhelm's fantastic work.

Another great, but sad example of Sound Science Supressed

I had to also beg the question of what was going on in Austria back in those days?. Viktor Schauberger was also Austrian. Makes me wonder if some good ET's were in the area seeding some knowledge ?

Also great viewing for the aspiring Orgonite device maker ;)

Quote :
Mans Right To Know
29:14 - 2 years ago
Tells the story of Wilhelm Reich's life & discoveries, and ultimate demise. He was able to document a cosmic life energy he called Orgone. Amongst his discoveries were Orgone energy was the Orgone energy accumulator that was used to reverse cancer. And also a device called the cloudbuster which could create or disperse clouds and create rain. He was thrown in jail after the FDA concluded he was a quack. His books and research were burned like a modern day witch hunt. He ended up dying of a heart attack in jail a week before his release.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7602609578301856050#docid=-8843766085651223714
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 pm

This would have been invaluable to humankind Soma, can we make some? I am not up with all of it, but wouldn't be great if we could create some, is that possible. scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Biggles wrote:
This would have been invaluable to humankind Soma, can we make some? I am not up with all of it, but wouldn't be great if we could create some, is that possible. scratch

You bet Mum sunny

I've got green tea kombucha that cleans the system, receive my PH meter for Ormus work on Friday, and have some lovely orgonite designs on the go

cheers
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Strange how they said it was a load of hogwash, yet they hounded Reich and vilified him in the press, eventually jailing him for 2 years and it just happened that he died 7 days before his release, very conveniently from the "usual" heart attack!
Just another case of " move along.. nothing to see here folks!! "

Soma, I would be very interested if you could explain, in very simplistic terms, how to make this orgone stuff. much appreciated.

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm

No probs at all Pilgrim!

I'll post up some links etc to all things orgone soonish. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know   [ORGONE] Mans Right To Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ORGONE] Mans Right To Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Media :: Video's-
Jump to: