the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?

Go down 
+3
Lightning222
Reunite
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Empty
PostSubject: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Here is a video clip of something that looks rather strange laying on the Moon ? Or is this a trick from some juvenile ?

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey Gabe you may get an answer from this video

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm not sure what to believe reuniteR.....LOL it is an interesting picture. If it is a hoax it is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Have you seen this video Gabe? this is some of the best evidence of spacecraft

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Richard Hoagland reports that the analysis of the materials expelled from the crater of the LCROSS mission shows evidence of silica, and organic elements. If you can believe his sources he concludes that an underground structure was located in that crater.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah L2, I have thought for a while now there are a lot of underground places on Mars, great photos. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 pm

No reuniteR I have not seen that particular video, but I saw another one a lot like it.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:42 am

Reunite wrote:
Have you seen this video Gabe? this is some of the best evidence of spacecraft

Agreed. That sts 48 footage is crazy. Here's some footage from the live feed, the last 3 seconds are the most fascinating to me.

It looks alot like the footage coming from those 3rd and 4th gen night vision goggles that Ed Grimsley and others are using.

Alot of people are saying that there's a space war going on, but what's kinda wierd to me is that the sts 48 footage is from 1991 and this stuff is still going on up there. Not sure what to make of that though.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 am

Interesting how the person on the video keeps trying to maintain a steady voice commentary while UFO's are flying by about every minute or so.

I also noticed Rauld that the camera changed directions on one occasion to follow one of the objects flying by.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

I;ve just had a quick look over that image Gabes and its for sure a winner if its true for anomolys LOL

IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Gabes_10

I'm only posing questions in this image as it does seem like the image has been tampered with beyond the craft.

toast
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Infact now I've posted that screen grab and looked at it again, I would love to get my hands on the original image which has been sprayed LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Richard Hoagland reports that the analysis of the materials expelled from the crater of the LCROSS mission shows evidence of silica, and organic elements. If you can believe his sources he concludes that an underground structure was located in that crater.

Hoagland coming from a scientific perspective has some interesting observations. He doesn't believe they are currently mining on the moon for Helium 3 like John Lear believes but concludes the structures on the moon are ancient ones, not present day.

I love Hoagland's theory about 2 giant engines deep inside the moon's core that placed the moon in it's current orbit half a billion years ago, thus creating a gate to allow an atmosphere for sustainable life. Lear on the other hand believes the moon was towed by an EMV. Even though these 2 guys have varying views they actually compliment each other.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

reuniteR,

Hoagland has a article about the Moon of Mars phobos being hollow using ESA data and information, it is a good article. His conclusion is that Phobos is artificial and perhaps a spacecraft of some kind.

Link

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos.html

And part 2 http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos2.html
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 pm

I read that article a few days ago Gabe after listening to Hoagland talk about his conclusions about the moon in an interview. He seems to have lots of connections in the right places even if they don't wish to be named at least they provide him with data to put the puzzle together. My only problem with Hoagland is that he likes to draw the information out over a long period of time and make money in the process, still he's a good source of information.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks Gabe, I'll check them out now
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Really interesting. Alex collier also states Phobos is an atifical moon/satellite.

Quote :
"there is a lot going on" "people need to know" "it involves extraterrestrials who are interested in us as souls" "our moon is an artificial satellite. in fact it is a spacecraft" "it has the ability to leave our orbit under its own power" "our solar system has been engineered. built and engineered" "this battle that's been going on has been going on for approximately 3.8 billion years between reptilian races and human races" "they try to control life forms through manipulating their genetics. we have also been subject to that" "in our physical form right now, in our genetics, we have within us the dna of 22 different extraterrestrial races" "we have all of this inside of us. plus the fact that we're coupled with spirit, and this is something that the greys have a major problem with" "there is life in all of these systems surrounding us. they have been coming here for years" "they don't want you to know who you are, because the minute we wake up the game is over. they cannot control us" "there are 9 artificial moons in our solar system" "our earth is in fact hollow" "the radiation of the sun is what causes gravity on planets" "many of the pictures were faked because the pictures that the astronauts took there was stuff all over the place. they couldn't hide it. yes they did go" "our moon does not turn on its axis" "when Kennedy said we are going to send men to the moon, part of our government, primarily the NSA, was already there" "you don't hear much about the Russian space program but let me tell you something they are a major player" "they don't work for us. neither does the NSA. they work for international bankers who are the new priesthoods for extraterrestrials" "there are 4 pyramids on the moon" "I am told that there are 35,000 full-time human beings from Earth living on the moon and they are Aryans by birth" "they're also there with extraterrestrials. between the moon and our Earth there are 18,000 greys here" "apparently Mars has been inhabited off and on as a base" "when we get there, when we as a race get there, publicly get there, we will find that there were dinosaurs" "there are two groups leaving crop circles" "these are 3 more pyramids that are lined up just like Giza" "Phobos is an artificial moon. this is where the majority of the 2,000 real greys that are left are hiding out" "Phobos is a major anomaly because it goes counterclockwise to everything else in our solar system" "this is about self responsibility. that's what this whole thing is about" "according to the Andromedans our planet could comfortably handle a population of 11 billion if we didn't squander our natural resources and we went to free energy. the free energy has been suppressed forever"

http://floydanderson.blogspot.com/2010/01/alex-colliers-moon-mars-lecture.html
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

I looked this up in the law of one book.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=8&sc=1&ss=1#3
--
Quote :
8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.

As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

There is a lot worth reading on Session 8, but that would derail the thread - it talks about the Orion group agenda, weather control, underground bases etc. All old news really :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Anchor wrote:
I looked this up in the law of one book.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=8&sc=1&ss=1#3
--
Quote :
8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.

As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

There is a lot worth reading on Session 8, but that would derail the thread - it talks about the Orion group agenda, weather control, underground bases etc. All old news really :)

I will have to read this material thanks AJ, sort of validates what I picked up on on an under ocean base, but I felt it was very deep under the ocean bed with some type of way to get in all to do with ETs but with one or more of ours being allowed to visit, but what I picked up could be totally different to the military bases or what the collective Ra consciousness states, mmmh. scratch

The term national security in the quote above though really has me amused AJ.

Where in the world did they pick those words for the reasons behind their moon base, that is farsical in my view. Just imho though. xxoo

Thanks for the quotes AJ.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 pm

This is from Stargate Atlantis, a hollowed out moon base :O

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:57 pm

David Icke's latest book coming out in April/May 2010 goes into detail about the 'moon matrix'

Quote :
His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7."

http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=246
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Is Phobos an artificial structure?

by Jeff Challender
from ProjectProve Website

Soviet Air Force Colonel Marina Popovich has gone on record stating that Phobos, one of the two Martian moons, is an artificial structure. She gave this information to CSETI’s International Director, Dr. Steven Greer. Her sources also advised that it is hollow. The credentials of Marina Popovich are second to none. A Ph.D. from the University of Leningrad, and graduate of the Military Flight school. At the peak of her career she set over 100 aviation records, of which 90 still stand unbroken. Her contacts on the subject stem from her former husband being the first man to rendezvous with another spacecraft in orbit, during the Vostok 4 flight, in August 1962.

Phobos has itself always been considered a rather mysterious object, as has its smaller twin, Deimos. Joseph Shklovskii, a member of the Soviet Academy of science, calculated from the estimated density of the Martian atmosphere, and the "acceleration" of Phobos, that the moon must be hollow. Evidence for this arose in July 1988, when the Russians launched two unmanned planetary probes (Phobos 1 and Phobos 2).

Phobos 1 was lost en route two months later, reportedly because of a radio command error. Phobos 2 was also lost under the most intriguing circumstances, but not before it had beamed back certain images, and information from the planet Mars itself. Phobos 2 arrived safely at Mars in January 1989.

It entered into orbit around Mars as the first step towards its ultimate goal: to transfer to an orbit that would make it fly almost in tandem with the Martian moonlet called Phobos, and explore the moon with equipment that included two packages of instruments to be placed on the surface of the moon Phobos.

The mission was successful until Phobos 2 aligned itself with the Martian Moon. Then, on the 28th March, the Soviet mission control center acknowledged sudden communication "problems" with the spacecraft. Tass, the official Soviet news agency, reported that "Phobos 2 had failed to communicate with Earth, as scheduled, after completing an operation yesterday around the Martin moon Phobos.

Scientists at mission control have been unable to establish radio contact." The probe revealed anomalies on the surface of Mars (heat radiation leakage, in a perfect geometrical shape running parallel one to one another directly along the equator, and the Face on Mars).

Another anomaly was also found one of the last transmissions from Phobos 2. It was a photograph of a gigantic cylindrical object - a huge, approximately 20km long, 1.5km diameter cigar-shaped ’mother ship’, that was photographed on the 25th March 1989. hanging or packed next to the Martian moon Phobos by the Soviet unmanned probe Phobos. After that last frame was radio-transmitted back to Earth, the probe mysteriously disappeared; according to the Russians it was destroyed - possibly knocked out with an energy pulse beam.
So what was it that collided or crashed into Phobos 2?
Was the space probe shot out of space for "seeing too much"?
What does the last secret frame show?

Popovich was associated with the controversial frames being ’smuggled’ out of top secret files, and although they have not been publicly released, it is believed however, that the frames have been shown to US and British officials. The cigar shaped craft in the penultimate frame taken by Phobos 2, is apparently the object casting the oblong shadow on the surface of Mars in an earlier photo.

In October 1989, Soviet scientists published a series of technical reports on the experiments Phobos 2 did manage to conduct. The report confirms that the spacecraft was spinning, either because of a computer malfunction, or because Phobos 2 was "impacted" by an unknown object shortly before contact was lost.

In the latest effort to photograph Mars and its moons, the NASA ’Mars Observer’ was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida in late 1992, on a 337 day voyage to Mars. The Mars Observer initially was expected to arrive at Mars by 19 August 1993, and enter a long, elliptical orbit over the poles. In mid-November 1993, it was to begin its two year mapping of the surface of Mars.

Then suddenly, on 22nd August 1993, it was announced that NASA had lost contact with the spacecraft. Americans and the world mourned the loss of a valuable scientific tool for understanding Mars. Taxpayers wondered if there was a better way to spend their money than on expensive space probes that didn’t work.

A dark shield was going up on new information about Mars to the public at large.
With thanks to CSETI
SOURCE: IDS

UFO INFO comments:
With so much information that is coming out about Mars, we have to ask ourselves what is going on. If the report above is accurate and we are to believe that Phobos is a artificial structure, then who is using it and for what purpose? Maybe it is some kind of Inter-Stellar service station, were UFOs can stop and collect equipment that they may need for their missions. Maybe it is some kind of holding zone, where they can wait before going about their business. Whatever is going on up there, I am sure that somebody down here on Earth knows more than they are telling.

I don’t even think that it would do any good asking NASA what they have to say about Mars and its moons, as all they would give in response is something along the lines of, "If there is anything strange about Mars then ’Rover’ would be the first to find out." But how do we know that nothing has already happened? When was the last time we had any good information or pictures sent back from the ’Rover’?

In the beginning there were updates every couple of hours. When we landed on Mars, the whole world waited for the first images to be sent back. More recently we have had no information of any kind. Does this mean that something has happened, as did with Phobos 1, and Phobos 2?.

Andy Ellis
- Director Yorkshire UFO Info

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/marte_phobos01.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am

There are some people that can't lie straight in bed and others for their own safety have to lie, but the truth has a way of getting out; I think tptb believe the public are in the main totally stupid, but I have found out myself again and again that that is a very wrong assumption to make.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 am

A great post Anchor about the subject, right on and very timely.

I am with you Biggles, they make many mistakes like the one you pointed out.

Very nice response reuniteR, and thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 am

Reunite wrote:
David Icke's latest book coming out in April/May 2010 goes into detail about the 'moon matrix'

Quote :
His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7."

http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=246

Oooi that is a worry that is, I wonder sometimes how they came across the ideas for Star Wars, Matrix, V, Stargate shows, it gets more confusing for Biggs the more I ponder it. Too much for the brain matter to handle for me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?   IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS THIS SOMETHING ON THE MOON ?
Page 1 of 1