the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Control Education **MUST READ**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Empty
PostSubject: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Mind Control Forum Archives and important documents

Please read ALL the links to understand what we are dealing with.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/archv-hm.htm
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 am

Linda wrote:
Mind Control Forum Archives and important documents

Please read ALL the links to understand what we are dealing with.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/archv-hm.htm

all those links??!!!?
(see ya in a few years)

seriously, thanks, i'll start poking around.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 am

Hi Linda,

That is a good reference site for a lot of these electronic attacks going on these days. Thanks Linda.

And as winehippie suggested, it may take a little time, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 am

LOL...Yes, I agree that there is so much to read and know about.. hypnotisedb

When I first started to question everywhere, I was shocked to learn that I knew absolutely NOTHING!!
I thought, how could I have been so stupid my whole life? Why did I never know about these things?
But once I started, one link led to another and I started to make the connections that were important in my life. Then there was no going back. :Ohnob:

I didn't have enough time in the day to read everything....I couldn't stop...I was obsessed and had to understand so many things.
There was so much ugly truth that I was devastated. But, I prayed for the strength and decided I was not going to let fear grip me and I would not go down without a fight.

One day, I was viciously attacked with about 25 sharp energy volts piercing my brain from all sides for about 20 minutes. I thought I was having a stroke or something and was going to die, but then I realized it was something directed at me to try and stop me.

It was a battle and my thoughts kept saying...I know who you are, I will not allow this, I will not let you control me, go away and leave me alone.
After it left, 30 minutes later 2 men came to my door pretending to sell something door to door and wanted me to open the door. I refused and noticed that when they left, they jumped in their black truck and drove down the street. They were NOT selling door to door.

Other things like this have happened to me, but now I just ignore it because I know how mind control works and our spirit is stronger than they think.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Linda,

Your story is awesome and very telling about the times in which we live and the struggle we all must face if "you dare question authority", and try to educate yourself.

It is obvious that the door to door guys were agents as you said and it is also most amazing how everything is being ratcheted up in the struggle we all face.

For them to send persons to your door, is evidence to me at least that they are most desperate as well as having you in particular under surveillance.

I have noticed in the last two years a security company driving through my area where I live that have the name on their door and an emblem that says "Heartland Security", and when I looked on the net for this company found out that they are actually "homeland Security".

The gestapo in the local neighborhood watching and listening.

Interesting times indeed.

They have no defense against the "spirit", and this is why they will lose.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Bloody hell Linda,
Two eyes, one brain and no sense.., yet you expect us to read all that?? wow
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:52 pm

pilgrim wrote:
Bloody hell Linda,
Two eyes, one brain and no sense.., yet you expect us to read all that?? wow

psssst, pilgrim, there's a pop quiz tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

That's right boys and girls....I expect you to UNDERSTAND it ALL!
I'll be nice and give you a week. grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control Education **MUST READ**   Mind Control Education **MUST READ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Control Education **MUST READ**
Page 1 of 1