the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

throwing in the towel......

Go down 
+6
sky otter
Biggles
pilgrim
Linda
New World Orphan
zuni
10 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

throwing in the towel...... Empty
PostSubject: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 pm

hi.... some of you may not like what i have to say here.....but it is my truth........

as some of you know i had a very strange life up till recently...........

i always did alot of worrying / thinking ......... up untill a few weeks ago.........

i had pain in my body and a tooth for 10 years......... i always suspected it was psycho samatic..... because i did all i could to natrually treat my pains but they persisted........

i started to realize most illness is psycho samatic.....for one reason or another in most people.....

that is first you get an inbalance in your energy field / conscioussness then if it continues it manifests its self in our physical bodies......

so recently ive had a chance to rest...... physically.....emotionally........mentally..........
i got lucky enough to just stop everything.........
lucky enough to have only loving feelings and loving thoughts surounding me.......(thanks to my love matt)

no computer......no nwo.........no news ......... no bullshit from people.....no stress at all.......

only love and peace........

and guess what........ all my unexplainable pains stopped........ they vanished.........

im feeling better then i ever have.........

so i refuse to consern myself more with the nwo......and there plans for humans..........or mind control ......or fema camps.......or chemtrails........or what ever..........because it causes me unnecicery stress.........

ive tried to talk to people......wake them up....... but lets face it most people are to fucking stupid /comfortable / selfish to help change the global stituation.........

the truth is i have manifested the life i want.....wasnt fast wasnt easy but i did it......and i refuse to let the nwo or anyone else stress me out........

im done thinking / worrying / discussing it......... becuase everyone in the west atleast has the same chance to manifest the life / future they want also........ so i refuse to waste any more of my prescious life trying to wake up heartless / brainless sheeple.........

everyone makes there own bed.........so they can lay in it..... if sheeple get led to the slotter house then so be it.....their choice.........

okay those of us who know the nwo plan can manifest accordingly and move on....... it in my opion is not our responsability to convince others of the nwo plan.........those who care will fell something isn t right and ask questions.........only then will i offer information.........when they ask......

this may at first sound cold....... but after traveling around the world once more.......and realizing most people dont want to make a change.........although they seem to feel the world must change.....they themselves are not willing to lift a finger..........

so thats it...... each person will get exactly what they deserve......... this im sure of........

but im throwing in the towel on " lets wake them up "....... im refusing to feel sad about them any more....... they ll get what ever is comming their way........ its no longer a concern of mine....

my only focus now is manifesting the life and future i want......... and manifesting solutions with like minded/kindered spirits

and i am healthier mentally.....spiritually......emotionally .....and phisically.........

thats why i am sharing my realization with you.........
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

I feel ya.If the whole nwo thing brings you down, dont go down that rabbit hole. I try to roll down the health path, and the science path as much as possible these days. Research stuff with meaning and positivity, you do you! For the health path, I got into the juicing thing. The green smoothies. I aint a raw vegan like my homie dan, but I do try and hit up the veg juice as much as possible. I recommend it for everyone on this site.
Check out my homie D. He keeps ya motivated.
Juice Diet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ15tX6JCtA

This link relates to you z , he kind of talks about the same thing, just with a different topic.
Positive Thinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4m6E_6Qh1E

Stay on the path of positive thinking. Lead by example, because if this new direction helps you , you can help others just in a different way. Its funny cause people ask me all the time when I try and show them stuff to "wake them up", does this make you happy?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 pm

That's wonderful Zuni!
We all have our own truth and we should never be concerned about whether another likes what we have to say or not.
It is OUR truth. We are the ones that had all those "experiences" in life.
We connected dots and found out about our own power.

You have come a long way. Good on you, as we used to say in New Zealand.

Yes, once you come to realize that you can no longer wake anybody up, you can start to relax, knowing you tried your best.
Some will never change, that is THEIR journey....but we did try our best.

We just need to WORK on our inner self so that we will be ready for whatever is to come.
We should all be ready by now.
There is no more time to be confused. Forget about reading one more article or listening to one more whistleblower to help you find the truth.

The truth is already inside you. It came from your HEART.

Once you lose the fear/worry about the NWO plans, and realize how powerful you really are, you are truly finally FREE.
When that happens, your VIBRATION goes up and they can no longer touch you.

Being strong spiritually is the first step.
You don't need any rituals or group thinking to reach a higher consciousness.

It starts with us....one person at a time.
Then we learn how easy it is to keep all that negative BS away from us. We learn what is important.

I'm so happy that you are now healthy and at peace!
Papa and I know that all it took was LOVE to find BLISS and the TRUTH! :love-061:
You are such a beautiful SOUL! Me and my Mama's spirit are so proud of you.
Thanks for sharing. Love you. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

zuni wrote:
hi.... some of you may not like what i have to say here.....but it is my truth........

that is first you get an inbalance in your energy field / conscioussness then if it continues it manifests its self in our physical bodies......

lucky enough to have only loving feelings and loving thoughts surounding me.......(thanks to my love matt)

no computer......no nwo.........no news ......... no bullshit from people.....no stress at all.......

only love and peace........

im feeling better then i ever have.........

so i refuse to consern myself more with the nwo......and there plans for humans..........or mind control ......or fema camps.......or chemtrails........or what ever..........because it causes me unnecicery stress.........

the truth is i have manifested the life i want.....wasnt fast wasnt easy but i did it......and i refuse to let the nwo or anyone else stress me out........

im done thinking / worrying / discussing it......... becuase everyone in the west atleast has the same chance to manifest the life / future they want also........ so i refuse to waste any more of my prescious life trying to wake up heartless / brainless sheeple.........

okay those of us who know the nwo plan can manifest accordingly and move on....... it in my opion is not our responsability to convince others of the nwo plan.........those who care will fell something isn t right and ask questions.........only then will i offer information.........when they ask......

but im throwing in the towel on " lets wake them up "....... im refusing to feel sad about them any more....... they ll get what ever is comming their way........ its no longer a concern of mine....

my only focus now is manifesting the life and future i want......... and manifesting solutions with like minded/kindered spirits

and i am healthier mentally.....spiritually......emotionally .....and phisically.........

thats why i am sharing my realization with you.........

Well said zuni. Like you., I am also sick to the back teeth with reading about the NWO,
chem trails, milabs, reptilians, demons etc., and have stopped trying to wake people up.
The lack of action and lack of solutions have worn me down. I am no better, as I have no solutions to speak of. At the moment!
I find that I've no interest in posting stuff as there are far better researchers out there that
do a much better job of it. And so, I limit myself to what I read. I try to raise my spiritual awareness and in doing so, I have found the real enemy and where the true battle is.,
because it is a war that is going on. A spiritual war, It is being fought on two fronts, one is on this earth and the other
in the spiritual realm. As I feel limited and frustrated by what I can do on this earth, then I feel I must do all in my
power to raise my vibration and strengthen my spiritual awareness to fight them in the spiritual realm.
That in itself is not easy. The whole reason for the fearmongering, the wars, gory films, oppressive laws, ruining the economy,
putting people out of homes and all the rest of the crap they feed us in the media is to lower our vibration, thus weakening our spirit and resolve because in doing that, they know we will be less affective in the spirit realm where the main battle is.
It is our consciousness that will win this war.

Our planet and solar system is entering a wave of energy which in all likelihood will change our dna, thereby awakening
people on a massive scale. At least that is what I've been reading and I believe that. That is another reason why they are trying
so hard to get this NWO into place before that happens. But they have been delayed time after time by unseen forces and
now they are panicking. That is when they are at their most dangerous. The fear they have might push them into some
unspeakable action worse than 9/11, in order to force more oppressive laws into being to establish the NWO.

So by being aware of this and concentrating on your consciousness and raising your vibration through loving thoughts and actions,
you are not THROWING THE TOWEL IN, you are actually fighting a more effective battle.
Good luck to both of you. hugcc[u]
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:54 pm

I am glad you have been around the world a couple of times Zuni, doing that you have told me through your eyes what a lot of people are like. I think sometimes people are that drained with going through life the last thing they need is more drama.

I feel your in the best place you could be for you at this time. You have been there, done that, got a lot of the itchy feet syndrome out the way and you found true love and peace and happiness in the form of a gorgeous man. Your a lucky girl, sit back and be in the love with your man. That is all there is really as you know in this world love.

Peace happiness and love surround you both. xxoo
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm

lol!
yep
you got it

it's why i steped back to play more in the dirt and with the growies..i was starting to connecting to their story

we can only do what we can only do..each his/her own story
and
regardless of how we each here, speak our story
we are really all on the same page
totally remarkable and joyous

i'm so glad you have found that place of peace

and what you said also explains why the number is so small for those who will????????????????????????????
insert whatever words work

glad you're back kid...
wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 pm

zuni wrote:
... the truth is i have manifested the life i want.....wasnt fast wasnt easy but i did it......and i refuse to let the nwo or anyone else stress me out............

i am glad you are "back", i am glad you are posting
and this little piece of your post hits the nail on the head!

bingo!

cheers

so simple, right? and yet so difficult for some people to grasp ...

it cannot be taught, it must be realized

you are safe here, there is absolutely no stress

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, zuni is back
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

It is amazing how we are all feeling the same thing. I look back a year ago and I felt it was my duty to inform anyone who would listen about the goings on in the world. Fast forward, hey the information is everywhere for those that are seeking it. I respect free will and if they don't want to know....hey so be it.

You all know here how I am interested in the illuminati / masonic symbols that are everywhere in society now adays. However I don't post them because I am in fear of them, it is like I can't believe how blatant they are , in yet the average Joe has no idea.

Cheers Zuni...we might as well just sit and talk with the choir cause the congregation is lacking in numbers it seems.

As far as the NWO they only win if they keep you in fear.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 am

I think it's the most rational approach any of us can take now at this point where it seems fairly late in the game. If you can't see the blatant insanity that smacks anyone in the western world (via virtually any media) in the face everyday, then there is little hope that anything will ever make you step back and take an objective look at how modern society works and how fucked up it is. I pretty much gave up on that too, trying to change the world is hard.... lol!, best to just do your best to change your own world and make it what you want it to be, you're a real inspiration zuni sunny .

The fight analogy totally works too, it is like a fight really, and we're in the corner of these mostly well meaning people who seem to be lacking in critical thinking skills, we're pulling for them, but they don't even realize they're in a fight.

I was an amateur mma corner man for the fighters out of my old jiu-jitsu gym not too long ago, and it was so damn frustrating when fighters would ignore corner instructions. I remember screaming my brains out at one fighter exactly what he needed to do to get out of a choke then watching him ignore us completely, flail wildly and get put to sleep while me and the head corner guy screamed and pulled our hair out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Change the world by changing ourselves first. Sounds like Zuni has done her part. Nice going Zuni, and I am glad to here you are doing so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: throwing in the towel......   throwing in the towel...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

throwing in the towel......
Page 1 of 1