the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUARANTEED REVIVAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 pm

This is an advertisement, If anyone knows of a main stream church that would like to have a Spirit led revival Please contact me and it will happen, as these things are not hard to accomplish and the formula for a Spirit led revival is spontaneity.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm

I will ponder that one Gabe my precious and my neck has been feeling a great deal better, thank you for your thoughts on this, I know you have helped me. cheers sunny

If only we could multiple you and distribute. wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I love you biggs, hang in girl we will win, and I'm glad the pain is going away. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I love you biggs, hang in girl we will win, and I'm glad the pain is going away. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Why would I advertise?

Because I was told to, and I did not want to. Why would that happen? because years ago I left the organized Church and today I was led to say I would go back to the church if called to and believe me I do not want to, because the organized Church is as treacherous as any political party and game in town, and they make me sick, but because of my faith, I refuse to let them make me sick. And I also will prevail if I do go back to the organized Church.

There is a lot of difference between the me now and the me then of 25 years ago when I left the organized Church.

I do know that I am armed and more dangerous as far as they are concerned Than I was back in the 80's, so we will see what happens.

But it interesting that right after I posted this today, the sunlight filled my room and all day it has been cloudy and no sun.

I love it when the elements agree with what you are doing, and they tell you so.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 pm

I know you will do what you feel is right Gabe.

Did you have a dream or why the calling? little angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm

micjer wrote:
I know you will do what you feel is right Gabe.

Did you have a dream or why the calling? little angel

No not a dream just a strong feeling to do it. The reason most likely is because years ago I said I would never go back into the mainstream Church as it is so corrupt and pagan, but as is often the case, whenever I make a blanket statement like this God has a way of making me EAT MY WORDS.

I feel sure that is what is going on.

We will see?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:21 am

There are many many good people that are members of organized churches Gabe. I have no problem at all with their belief in the bible.

Where I have trouble is the reality that most christianity is really paganism. It has been hi-jacked. The trick is to find a group of bible worshipers, not sun worshipers. Amen.

Everytime I hear a prayer and they close with Amen, I shudder. Do they not realize the connection?

You know Gabe I used to believe the New Testament was 100 % the truth, and the Old Testament was mainly fiction.

Now that I have started researching history and ancient artifacts, I believe that there is much truth in the Old T, (some written as metaphors) and the New T has been manipulated and many gospels left out so they can distort the message.

Research has proven things like there were giants on the earth, and there was a great flood. The story of Moses has proven artifacts under the Red Sea etc.

My point is Gabe, you may be being called to help good people understand some of the mistruths that they are being taught to keep them under control. You have to admit you are a very good candidate for that assignment.

I know you will find what you are looking for my friend. The universe will not lead you astray.

good job
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 am

micjer wrote:
There are many many good people that are members of organized churches Gabe. I have no problem at all with their belief in the bible.

Where I have trouble is the reality that most christianity is really paganism. It has been hi-jacked. The trick is to find a group of bible worshipers, not sun worshipers. Amen.

Everytime I hear a prayer and they close with Amen, I shudder. Do they not realize the connection?

You know Gabe I used to believe the New Testament was 100 % the truth, and the Old Testament was mainly fiction.

Now that I have started researching history and ancient artifacts, I believe that there is much truth in the Old T, (some written as metaphors) and the New T has been manipulated and many gospels left out so they can distort the message.

Research has proven things like there were giants on the earth, and there was a great flood. The story of Moses has proven artifacts under the Red Sea etc.

My point is Gabe, you may be being called to help good people understand some of the mistruths that they are being taught to keep them under control. You have to admit you are a very good candidate for that assignment.

I know you will find what you are looking for my friend. The universe will not lead you astray.

good job

I would agree with your thoughts Mic. I probably would be a real good candidate to do these things. I have met some wonderful people in the Organized Church and I noticed back when I was in the Church that the "common person" is the ones that most often are the best people.

I always had trouble with the leadership, the Pastors, the control freaks of these groups. But I do know that there are some great people in the Church as you say looking for the truth, but are trapped because they do not realize just what to do, or how to expand their thought processes.

I would actually look forward to this if it ever happened because I would allow the Spirit to flow and control the service, and then stand back and watch God move on them all.

I have seen God move in ways that were amazing during some Church services, and I almost always had a "devil", or evil Spirit manifest while in the Churches, and of course that gives me a chance to "cast them out" which is one of my favorite activities....LOL.

I love to put higher dimensional beings on the run right in front of witnesses as this is a great teaching tool for the common person. So if it happens, I will gladly go into the "snake pit" to work.....after all God will be with me.

This will also be a chance for the common person to see the Church as it is supposed to be....with power on display. letz party letz party
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

Mic a short example of the first time I went into the Church and how it happened. Back in 1981 I had a hundred business cards made saying I was available to teach. I passed out three of them in the first week and that was all. I handed them out at a small church in in Oklahoma that had about twenty people in it.

Two weeks later a Pastors wife from Minnesota called my phone number out of the blue one day and said, she found my business card sticking in the mirror frame of her bedroom. As soon as she woke up that day she went to her mirror and saw the card.

The card was not there the night before when she went to bed, so she said to me she had to call me because the "mystery" of the card being there was so strong she called me?

It seems that someone placed my card against her mirror sometime during the night, so if it is to be I know it will happen.......LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Food for thought about the Bible and God.

I have been taught that there were 600,000,000 beings created at the first day of the expansion of the God person creator.

God made 600,000,000 beings of manifestation and all 600,000,000 were to all start from scratch learning how to become individuals, and at the same time, to learn how to become Godlike through love and return to the source God.

The process of becoming God is our path of learning. There are those that would stop us, and or try to stop us during this process.

These are the ones that followed Satan in his attempted overthrow of the Kingdom of God. There were 200,000,000 of them, that is one third of the total created, 1/3rd.

That means there are more good guys than bad and so in the end we win.

There are 66 books in the Bible. The exact amount God wanted to be in the Bible. Because the numbers are set in stone and are the language of the multiverse.

66 books is a type of the number of the created beings, 600,000,000, this is why the number of books in the Bible are exactly what God wanted in the Bible. The number 6 is very important to humans as well as Satan.

When the organized churches "DECIDED" how many books to put in the Bible, God made then do what they did as God is more powerful than a Church committee.

God used a jackass to speak to a Prophet one day and straightened that misled Prophet out of the "error of his ways".

We are right now in our current dispensation of this earth time period about at the 6600 year mark since the last world changes took place and the Earth was repopulated by beings for a second time.

That number agrees with the population of the Earth, as we are right now around the population mark for the world of 6.6 billion people.

So we have the current human Earth age of 6.6 thousand years, approximately 6.6 billion people and 66 books in the Bible, this is the number recipe of the END TIMES HARVEST that we are now in.

The numbers drive the events of creation and we are now at that time of great harvest according to the numbers.

The reasons the numbers are so important is also because Satan also knows the number system that he is working within, and he trembles.

So many people say the Bible is not trustworthy, but God made sure that it is trustworthy and that his creations of humans would do just as he moves on them to do.

The human is not stronger than the creator, and so the human will bend to the will of God not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 am

Gabe, I have listened to a few of this fellow's sermans. To me he gets it. I love his messages. Just thought I'd share.

It is different than going to a physical church, but what I've seen ... I like.

Here is the main page and you can download his sermans for free.

http://www.mppc.org/

John Ortberg

Hippie posted a vid from him yesterday and I went a little further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUARANTEED REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARANTEED REVIVAL   GUARANTEED REVIVAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUARANTEED REVIVAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: