the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korean Man Marries Pillow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Korean Man Marries Pillow Empty
PostSubject: Korean Man Marries Pillow   Korean Man Marries Pillow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

OMG, this is a good laugh

Huffington Post | Dan Abramson

Remember that episode of "30 Rock" where James Franco's character was in love with a pillow? Oh that was so funny. You know, because it was a scripted television show. Not real life. I wouldn't think that would need such a distinction, but then again, I wouldn't expect a man in Korea to marry a pillow.

But according to the UK Metro, this is precisely what happened, as Lee Jin-gyu has made a body pillow his bride.

This isn't the time to go into a "If a man in Korea can marry a pillow, how is gay marriage still..." tirade. This is a time to just let your jaw hit the floor and bask in the ridiculousness of this happening. (Plus, it's not like he married a Robert Pattinson pillow. That'd be gay. Clearly the guy prefers female pillows, as he printed a busty anime character on the side.)

If you're dying to see the happy newlyweds in action, here's a look at their day at the amusement park. You must be this crazy to ride the roller coasters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/10/korean-man-marries-pillow_n_494122.html

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Korean Man Marries Pillow   Korean Man Marries Pillow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Mmmmh, scratch Congratulations to the happy couple, may they live long and prosper. nerd

I hope they waited till after the ceremony. wink
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Korean Man Marries Pillow   Korean Man Marries Pillow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 pm

R must be bored... help I want to see what the kids look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean Man Marries Pillow   Korean Man Marries Pillow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1