the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have we really learned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What have we really learned? Empty
PostSubject: What have we really learned?   What have we really learned? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 am

After a year and a half (for me) participating in forums and doing research, a thought came to me ....... What have I truly learned?

Has this been a total waste of time or the most important thing next to family?

Well in some ways both are true.

I have learned a lot, yet some of the info out there is BS and is a total waste of time. The problem is you have to sort thru the poo (mist) to find the gems.

I want to give a quick summary of the highlights for me.

First this forum with our little group has been the best thing. We don't necessarily agree on everything, but we get along and help steer this truthseeking vessel through the dark seas. Thanks for that btw.

AJ helped to awaken me in regards to 9-11, but it was Judy Woods' research that I truly liked. I wonder if there isn't a conspiracy within a conspiracy on that one.

I like William Henry , Nassim Haremein, Gregg Braden ( although some of his research has been proven a little off), Dannion Brinkley, Delores Cannon, Brian Weiss, Stephen Hairfield. All of them give positive vibes for me.

Not that I know what is totally going on, I do see how there is a group (let's just say illuminati) that is trying to control everyone through the monetary system and suppressed technology. There symbology is everywhere and obvious for those looking. David Icke certainly has helped to expose this.

There are a number of others that I am luke warm on as I feel they are only telling us half truths. Much like what I see happening on MSM lately.

The lowlights have to be other forums. Astro Vera of course, but others as well. The big ones are OK but are so big you don't know anyone. (David Icke's come to mind) There are too many Know it alls at Disclose TV for my liking. PA has been decent but is in meltdown mode now. This idea of having to ask to be invited really does not sit with me very well. (Is there a reason you have to ask? Is this a free will thing? I just don't like it)

Other lowlights would be "whistleblowers" that are only trying to sell books or DVD's. Also fearmongering sites are getting old. Half past human's message is getting stale also. Perhaps some of Cliff's predictions may come true, but a lot haven't either.

Anyways there has been more positives, than negatives so I guess I'll keep trodding along.

If I ever start to think that there is nothing to this I think of these two things.

What have we really learned? Gaguidestones2

What have we really learned? Denver2
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What have we really learned?   What have we really learned? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 am

Well I like this post! It helps remind me that my time spent on forums has brought all the dirty underhanded tricks that are used to silence those who want the truth into the open. We all knew these things were being done and some have direct experiences. It's good to be reminded that this is still going on and we'd better keep on our toes for those little signs.

I've read a lot and most topics were those I was already interested in but they expanded on the material I had seen. Many people but endless hours into digging for information to aid us all. It's nice to know that you are not alone in your convictions that something is very wrong.

nuff said warp
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What have we really learned?   What have we really learned? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

What I've learnt the most in the last year and a half at forums is not so much the content but the network of people. Forum personalities and how we embrace any given situation. The support structure that is in place here has rock solid foundations. Establishing our connections again amongst the members here has definitely been the highlight for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have we really learned?   What have we really learned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have we really learned?
Page 1 of 1