the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speaking of conscious media network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Speaking of conscious media network Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of conscious media network   Speaking of conscious media network Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:26 am

If you have time you should watch one of my all time favorite interviews with Chris La Due. He is this super genius who might be kind of autistic, I really dont like labeling him that, i just think he is intune on the next level, thus why he so emotional. He is one of those guys who is going to tap into free energy. And he is on the good guys team. But his story is deeper than that and so is his whole thing. Check it out, let me know what u think?

Holophasec 3D technologies,
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/cladue.htm

Here is his summary.
o say that Chris La Due was an interesting fellow would be a gross understatement in light of his achievements. Chris has been inventing, devising, researching and implementing new understanding of energy since he was a child. One of his current technologies allows ATM machines linked via wireless to connect securely and doubly encrypt your data, a technology being rolled out across the globe via SymStream, a company in Australia.

His understanding of energy as a 3D "picture" is about to take the world by storm, as this allows massive amounts of data to travel down ordinary electrical wires without taking up any "space", something that could revolutionize the way we connect to the internet and eachother.

But Chris is not just about technology - he is a man with a deep sense of purpose, a love for humanity and in this interview you see his genius and heart up close and very personal.

t
Back to top Go down

Speaking of conscious media network
Page 1 of 1