the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN   NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm busy right now trying to help a friend of mine who is very giving but keeps getting used by some very screwed up people so I cannot do this post justice FOR NOW.

But please read this and make up your own mind about those pics that were plastered over the mainstream media from the DoD better known as NASA that showed Boot prints left on the Moon 40 years on...

If I edit this post , its not from trying to change my story, its due to helping a mate of mine in Denmark who needs help and someone to talk to.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/03/12/2843240.htm

clubbing

Doesnt take much to see that scam ;)

Purple Dragon Carrot!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN   NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Lesson Learnt, present info in a more Jeff Rense Style I dunno

The folks on ATS haved not even picked up on this info yet!
Back to top Go down

NASA, The Lcross mission and those quaint images of boot prints... BUSTED AGAIN
Page 1 of 1