the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Empty
PostSubject: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

This was just a random tangent I went on.

I was watching this clip and I started to think about 2012. I started to think about the cylces of the sun and viewed them as breath's. So the sun is currently building up correct and it is not cylcing down to its calm state. Thus it extending its breathing out longer. In relation to a human being , when one is breathing out longer during meditation or whatever. Obviously one inhales right after, some inhale more intensely then others, and then for a longer duration. So what does the exhale represent? And what does the inhale

represent? The exhale is a type of cleansing and the inhale is a rebirth?? So what would the intentions of the sun be to exhale for so long, a certain type of extreme cleansing perhaps and then after it is over the inhale cycle, lol. I look at it this way. When one exhales for as long as he or she can and then tries to hold it as long as possible. What mental state are you in? When I do this underwater I

start to panic and then I have to come up for air, and then one gets to embrace the sweet and reassuring breath of the inhale. Hopefully thats what is coming around the corner. We have to hang on for this giant ass sunspot exhale, but after it is over the awesome inhale will begin. What will this be, i have no idea. Does this relate to the whole great flood earth cleansing idea, maybe. But i hope not. I am not into depopulation theory at all. because I would rather solve the problem. It would be cool to think that if one knew a great flood was coming that people would make an attempt to save everyone compared to saving themselves. Hopefully its more of a spiritual cleansing compared to a physical one.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Very interesting you should use the analogy of inhaling/exhaling and what they represent. I say this because I just posted an article by Ronald Holt a few days ago in the 2012 forum who may show you a breath of fresh air so to speak.

Nassim talks about the dynamics of the double torus (coriolis effect) A self organizing feedback system. Well Holt suggests this torus acts like the lungs of the galaxy.

Quote :
The first phenomenon is that a torus migrates it's energy lines from the bottom to the top, where it begins a phase of ingesting (or to use the analogy 'inhaling')

When this inhale is taken, it is similar to breathing in of air. As the galaxy 'inhales' energy or matter as food, that food then journeys toward the quantum singularity where it experiences total release ( or 'exhale') as it surrenders into to the quantum.

I highly recommend reading the whole article:

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/2012-f7/the-convergence-of-2012-t2733.htm
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 am

Hell yeah its interesting. Article definitely looks dope, gonna have to read it after im done with all my work bs. I should have checked out your post, just havent had time. School is kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 am

So for every star there is a black hole....infinate amount of stars....infinate amount of black holes. If each black hole is a parallel universe.....holy crap! That is a lot to think about for my little 3d brain.

What if our sun's black hole actually comes out let's say in the orion constellation, or the pleaidies? If space is actually holographic rather than linear, this would explain worm holes.

And let's say the wormhole in the middle of our milkyway, comes out in the middle of another milky way somewhere else in the universe. And the massive black holes in the universe come out in an entirely different universe.

I watched a documentary on Stephen Hawking and he has changed his theory that information gets lost when it goes through a black hole. It took him 30 years to do so.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:02 am

This black hole stuff is great to think about. Lot's of possibilities with black holes.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am

sunny
It would be cool to think that if one knew a great flood was coming that people would make an attempt to save everyone compared to saving themselves.

taking this off on a tangent..i was reading this article yesterday and it played with my brain
and i have some random thoughts on the whole thing

here's the article:

Relic reveals Noah's ark was circular• Newly translated tablet gives building instructions
• Amateur historian's find was almost overlooked
Maev Kennedy guardian.co.uk, Friday 1 January 2010 22.35 GMT Article history

The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Noahs-10
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/01/noahs-ark-was-circular

and i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the thought was at the last destruction of the earth the story of the ark was a story for us
but that the critter pairs and human pair were actually brought back thur dna and not thur physically being on a boat for 40 days...

i have done cryogenic work with putting tissue into liquid nitrogen and then reanimatic it ....everything is a circle..the tubes
and the containers they are stored it...the ending and beginning of something...so my brain went ..huuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm
maybe someone did a lot of saving? questionb

and then another random thought was
well the dino's were huge and they are finding and have stories of huge humans...so maybe in the savin we all shrunk questionb

and then the black hole thing and the stories of sun worship..maybe it was a portal that we went thur to be saved questionb

and around i continue to go..laughing and wondering... :can't understa
thanks for the trip ticket
warp

Last edited by sky otter on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Micjer I can't get my head around that every single atom is a mini-black hole (well according to Nassim's theory)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Yeah me too reuniteR, too many black holes. At the same time, every black hole has the singularity of knowledge to complete it's evolution program.

The fact that every single atom is a black hole is incorrect, because simply going by balance it could not be this way. It seems to me that all elements of all things seek balance at all times, and that in and of itself causes the great change we see in all things.

Every particle has the intelligence of God in it's primary pattern, and the pattern cannot change because it is ordered, and or the pattern will change according to the pattern within the particle, and all particles are different.

I need to go take an aspirin. hypnotisedb

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 am

sky otter wrote:

and i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the thought was at the last destruction of the earth the story of the ark was a story for us
but that the critter pairs and human pair were actually brought back thur dna and not thur physically being on a boat for 40 days...
and then another random thought was
well the dino's were huge and they are finding and have stories of huge humans...so maybe in the savin we all shrunk questionb

Yeah I agree, the dna noah ark theory makes complete sense to me. Yeah, i never really thought bout why humans would be smaller. Maybe bc earth was a new planet and we had to adjust to its demands.

The atom = black whole theory , is hard to rap ones head around. The Fractal cycle gets intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.   The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The breath of the SUN, 2012 idea needs guidance.
Page 1 of 1