the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE STONES OF FIRE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

There is only one reference that I know of for this topic in any literature I am familiar with. But please know that my ignorance of literature is greater than my knowledge of it, so I could be mistaken in my opening statement.

The Bible says in a very mysterious statement in the book of Ezekiel 28 verse 14 "Thou art the Anointed cherub that covers; And I have set thee so; Thou was upon the Holy Mountain of God; Thou has walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Verse 15 says, "You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you".

verse 16 says, "By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence and you have sinned; Therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the Mountain of God"; "And I will destroy thee, O Covering Cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire".

In these verses God is having a face to face talk with Lucifer/Satan as to why he would be destroyed. God does not shy away from telling Satan what the problem is that caused his demise. Is this not fair? He also offered him a way to repent, but Satan refused, twice.

If you want to know more about these things please read Ezekiel 28 in it's entirety. These are the most telling verses in all of human history as to the fall of Lucifer.

In 1983 I was in deep meditation and praying. I was taken out of my body and flew up to the Mountain of God that was spoken about here in the book of Ezekiel. This mountain was in the center of the Universe and on top of this mountain was a building that was the "home" of "God Almighty". As I approached the mountain, I stopped and saw it from a distance. I was looking up at it from a vantage point of being beneath it.

I saw a most beautiful building that looked to be made of fire and ice. And at the same time I saw the fire and the ice in such a balance that they co-existed in perfect harmony. I was shocked at what I was seeing as I had no reference for any of it. I then moved toward the building and noticed an opening that i went through to gain entrance to the structure, my movement was of flying not walking until I entered the structure, then I seemed to walk as a human through the structure.

I noticed while I was walking through the structure I gained knowledge of what was going on without asking questions. It was like telepathy as information came into me like I was on a tour of the place and I saw no one during my walking tour. I looked at the ceiling of the living room, and it was a large room and the ceiling was separated by cedar beams, and the cedar beams were seven feet apart and in between the cedar beams I saw spacescapes of the universe. I saw different views of different parts of space from the living room of this place and the views changed periodically and I was amazed at the sight and did not understand at the time what was going on as the amount of information overwhelmed me. I took my gaze off of the ceiling and noticed a fountain in the room that had the great sound of water running and noticed the fountain was just like a fountain we might see here on Earth but the water was circulating in a circular motion like a doughnut, but the doughnut of water was floating above the basin of the fountain, but I heard the sound of water running from it.

I noticed the stones that the house was made of and I went over to look closer. I saw stones that looked like solid pure diamond and these stones had a tongue of fire within them. These stones were the same size as concrete cinder blocks on Earth, and right in the middle of them was a "LIVING FLAME" in each one of them, I looked closer and saw on each stone a number and a name of a person on the Earth and I was taught by the telepathy that each of these people was alive on the Earth at this time, and the LIVING FLAME that was in the center of the stones of fire, the color of the rainbow went out from the stones and flooded the universe with living power and life from these stones that made up the house of God and there number was 153,000 and this living flame was what I was seeing as the fire and Ice when I arrived at the mountain.

At this point I still did not know what was happening but the living room looked just like a Earth type of home as far as furniture goes, and that was the only resemblance. I moved to another room next to the living room, and as soon as I walked into this room, I was hit by a bright light of pure yellow and white color, I had to shade my eyes with my hand to look to see where the light was coming from as it was blinding. Then I was able to see clearly as I dropped my hand down and looked up to see "God" sitting on a chair and right behind God was a small sun just like our sun here in this solar system that was just behind God's chair and that was the light that was blinding me at the start, but after I was able to see, I saw God stand up from his chair, looking right at me and he then looked back at the small sun just behind him and above him then he looked back at me and raised his arms up and when he did I was thrown into the shadow of the wings of the Most High.

I had a feeling come over me that I cannot possibly describe at this point, no words will suffice.

God had a full length cape of eagle feathers on and as a head dress he was wearing the head and beak of an eagles head on his head and the eagles beak set right between God's eyes. This was very mystical and very shaman like, and the feeling that came over me was "Majesty".

Why was I thrown into the shadows of the wings of the "Most High"?

In the book of Psalms 17:8 says, Keep me as the apple of the eye, Hide me under the shadow of thy wings.

Other places where God talks about his wings.

Psalms 36: 7,

Psalms 57:1

Psalms 63:7

Psalms 91:1

If you want to learn insight please study these verses as they refer to YOU.

After I was thrown into the shadow of the Most High, I left there by flying back to my body in Oklahoma.

Why did this happen to me? Am I special? No of course not. I am an average person and that is at best. I was shown this as a memory. Why? because if I can be shown this as a memory, then you also have this memory just as I do. We are all one.

You are God in the flesh, just as I am. Trying to learn from your experience. Being thrown under the shadow memory is the same memory you have. I cannot have a memory you don't have, and you cannot have a memory I don't have. If it happened to me it also happened to you. If it happened to you it also happened to me. All we must do is remember who we are.

Sometimes we cannot remember until we are willing to fight to remember.

I am not special, I was chosen to bring these memories back to you, that is all, now it is up to you to investigate.

The great thing is that there is plenty of references as to the wings of the Almighty, so go and ask what that means to you.

The point is this, Lucifer/Satan walked among the stones of fire. Why? because he was a friend of God's. The stones of fire is God's home so Lucifer/Satan hung out there until his fall as he was a friend of God's. The cool part is that if Lucifer/Satan knows about the stones of fire, then so do you, you just might not yet remember, because of the veil of forgetfulness, but you can overcome that by searching.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 am

very interesting post gabe. thnks.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 am

Thanks Gabe for the references to your story. I will investigate.

🔥
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 am

micjer wrote:
Thanks Gabe for the references to your story. I will investigate.

🔥

I love your campfire mic....LOL coals of fire
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 am

I can't help but to play with numbers when they come up. My first post of this thread, 7:55 PM yesterday. Added together comes to 17, which means divinely appointed.

My first post today, 7:55 AM, same thing, divinely appointed.

Added together the two posts numbers of 17+ 17= 34, 4+3=7 the colors of the rainbow, chakra system, the colors coming out of the stones of fire to all points in the universe.

I know I have too much time on my hands sometimes...LOL but I love the words of the numbers, the language of the multiverse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE STONES OF FIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STONES OF FIRE   THE STONES OF FIRE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE STONES OF FIRE
Page 1 of 1