Share | 

POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 am

COMPULSIVE THOUGHTS

Extremely low self-image (unworthy, a failure, no good - a constant undermining of the self-identity.)

Constant confusion in thinking (sometimes great difficulty in remembering things)

Inability to believe (even when the person wants to)

Mocking and blasphemous thoughts against preaching/teaching of the Word of God

Perceptual distortions - perceiving anger, hostility, in others when it doesn't really exist - seeing only judgment in the scriptures

Horrible nightmares causing fear (often having demonic images)

Violent thoughts (suicidal, homicidal, encouraging self-abuse, etc.)

COMPULSIVE FEELINGS

Hatred and bitterness toward others for no justifiable reason

Tremendous hostility or fear when encountering someone involved in deliverance work

Deep depression and despondency (frequently and timely)

Irrational fears - panic attacks - phobias

Irrational anger - rage

Irrational guilt - self-condemnation to the extreme

COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR

Desire to do what is right (inability to carry it out)

Sudden personality and attitude changes (severe contrasts - appears schizophrenic)

A strong aversion toward scripture reading and prayer (especially one on one)

A dark countenance (steely or hollow look in eyes - contraction of the pupils - sometimes facial features contort or change - often an inability to look at your directly

Lying, exaggerating, or stealing compulsively (often wondering why)

Drug abuse (especially when there is demonic hallucinations)

Eating obsessions - bulimia, anorexia nervosa

Compulsive sexual sins (especially perversions)

Irrational laughter or crying

Irrational violence - compulsion to hurt self and/or someone else

Sudden speaking of a language not previously known (often an ethnic language of ancestors)

Reactions to the name and blood of Jesus Christ (verbally or through body language)

Extreme restlessness (especially in a spiritual environment)

Uncontrollable cutting and mocking tongue

Vulgar language and actions

CONSCIOUSNESS PROBLEMS

Loss of time (from minutes to hours - ending up someplace, not knowing how you got there - regularly doing things of which there is no memory)

Extreme sleepiness around spiritual things

Demonstration of extraordinary abilities (either ESP or Telekinesis)

Voices are heard in the mind (they mock, intimidate, accuse, threaten or bargain)

Voice speaking from subject - refers to him/her in the third person

Supernatural experiences - hauntings, movement or disappearance of objects, and other strange manifestations

ABNORMAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS

Seizures (too long and/or too regular)

Pain (without justifiable explanation - especially in head and/or stomach)

Blackouts

Physical ailments can often be alleviated immediately by a command of spiritual authority (i.e. epileptic seizure, asthma attacks, various pains)

Sudden interference with bodily functions (temporary) - buzzing in ears, inability to speak or hear, sudden severe headache, hypersensitivity in hearing or touch, sudden chills or overwhelming heat in body, numbness in arms or legs, temporary paralysis

NOTE:

If a person has only a few of the above symptoms which have no apparent demonic connections, then there is probably nothing much to worry about. But if a large number of these symptoms can be checked, there is a likelihood that there is a measure of spiritual oppression that is in place. This should be checked out. After all there is really nothing to lose by doing so, except one's pride.
Copyright 1990 by Spiritual Warfare Ministries, Inc.

Oppression

download pdf
http://www.sw-mins.org/POSSIBLE%20EVIDENCE%20OF%20SPIRITUAL%20OPPRESSION.pdf
Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 am

Breaking Spiritual Strongholds

By Dr. Dale A. Robbins

All believers are in a war - a war with their adversary, the Devil (1 Pet. 5:8), and his evil spiritual forces which he dispatches and assigns to perpetrate his wickedness throughout the world. The scripture says that we "wrestle... against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places" (Eph. 6:12).

We are well aware of the evil characteristics of Satan, that he "kills, steals, and destroys" (John 10:10). But beyond his routine harassments, temptations or hit-and-run attacks, the Devil's forces seek territory to establish long-term strongholds in which they may dominate and hold captive. Satanic forces search for people, cities, and nations in which they are not resisted and where they may flourish.

"Strongholds" could be actual "demon possession," but can merely be a "strong" influence or grip, persistent oppression, obsessions, hindrances or harassment. Believers cannot be demon possessed, but many Christians are the victims of Satan's strongholds.

Getting to the Root of the Problem

The devil's primary strategy is to disguise his activities so that it appears that someone or something else is to blame. He wants us to get our attention on his surrogates, his instruments, his hindrances and "wrestle" with them, so that our battle will be directed against the "symptoms" instead of the "real source."

We all know that a decongestant will help relieve a stuffy nose, but it will not cure a cold. Likewise, you can fight with the symptoms of the Devil, but you will not end the problems until you deal with the source and bind the "strong man."

Remember when Peter resisted Jesus' decision to return to Jerusalem, knowing that He would be crucified there? Jesus did not rebuke Peter, but turned to Peter and rebuked Satan. "Get behind me Satan" (Matt. 16:23). Peter wasn't demon possessed, and probably didn't intend to be an offense. However, the Devil inspired Peter's statement, and Jesus went after the real source.

Paul said that our battle is not with "flesh and blood" but with spiritual adversaries (Eph. 6:12). How important it is that we understand what the real root of the problem is -- "who" our real enemy is. It is Satan, not flesh and blood, not our brethren, not our family, not our children, not husbands and wives, not employers, nor our government! The Devil is the enemy!

Binding the Strong Man

One time, after Jesus had cast out a devil and healed a deaf and mute boy, Jesus explained that in order to overturn the works and activity of the Devil, we must bind him first. "Or else how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house" (Matt. 12:29). In order to neutralize the Devil's works, we must go and deal directly with the source and bind up the devil so that his hands are tied. Then we'll be able to take back what he's stolen and bring a halt to his actions.

I've preached in many cities that have been strongholds for the Devil. The symptoms of this are many. Often the local churches suffer senseless conflicts or unexplained problems. The congregations experience little growth, and the preaching of the Word is not easily proclaimed or well received by the community. These are the symptoms, but behind the scene Satan is the culprit. In such cases, those spiritual strongholds must be dealt with and bound for the ministry to be effective.

All Believers have Authority over the Devil

All Christians must be aware that God has equipped them to overcome Satan's power. The Apostle Paul said that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (of a fleshly or earthly nature), but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds" (2 Cor. 10:4).

You may recall the time when the seventy disciples returned to the Lord rejoicing about the results of their ministry. They remarked, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name" (Luke 10:17). But then Jesus pointed out that the great marvel of this was that the devils were subject to them because their names were "written in heaven." In other words, because they were saved -- because of their relationship with Christ, they had authority over the Devil in the name of Jesus.

Jesus has given all His followers -- all those who know Jesus personally as their Lord and Savior -- the authority to use His name to expel the forces of evil. To all believers, Jesus said, "In My name they will cast out demons..." (Mark 16:17).

How to Break Strongholds and keep them Broken!

1. AUTHORITY -- Every believer has the right to use the authority of Jesus' name to bind and take authority over Satan's activities. "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house" (Mark 3:27). Issue a spoken command to the devil that he is bound and he must leave the stronghold! Exercising authority in the name of Jesus will expel the Devil's influence. "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues..." (Mark 16:17).

2. INTERCESSION -- Come together with other believers to pray and intercede against strongholds until you get results. There is intensified power in the gathering of more believers. Prayer with fasting intensifies faith, and faith will break strongholds. "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast him out? However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:19,21).

3. DISPLACEMENT -- Establish the presence of God. Where Satan has been commanded to leave, fill it up with God's presence. Where the presence of the Lord is, the Devil isn't! Satan doesn't want to hang around where people are lifting up Jesus in worship, in singing and prayer. The presence of the Lord displaces the Devil. "For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14).

4. RESISTANCE -- Submit yourselves and draw close to God. The Bible says this is how we resist Satan and he will flee. The Devil runs from submitted, yielded Christians. He runs from your life, and will run away from where you go. "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).

5. OCCUPATION -- Give no place or vacancy to the Devil. With Satan departed, fill the void with God. Let righteousness be the standard rule and behavior. Provide no pocket of rebellion, corruption or immorality in which Satan can find refuge to rebuild his influence or strength. The scripture says to not "give place to the devil" (Eph. 4:27).

6. FORTIFICATION -- Clothe yourself with God's armor. Take upon you daily, the full array of God's spiritual equipment that you may maintain battle-ready status. With the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit (God's Word) and the other links of armor (Eph. 6:13-17), you will be ready to resist any satanic assault, and will be ready to engage the strongholds in others. "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" (Ephesians 6:11).

This article (VL-141) is copyrighted ©️ by Dale A. Robbins, 1990, and is a publication of Victorious Publications, Grass Valley, CA 95949. Unless otherwise stated, all scripture references were taken from The New King James Bible, ©️ Thomas Nelson Inc., 1982. You may download this article for personal use as long as you retain credit to the author. Obtain permission before reproducing copies for any reason, by filling out our simple permission form. This writing is also available as an attractive tri-fold pamphlet, which can be downloaded for reproduction from our Online Catalog. For media reproduction rights, or to obtain quantities of this title in other formats, email us.

http://www.victorious.org/strnghld.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

Number of posts : 4227
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 am

devil or angel
sounds too born-again christian to me, just
turns me OFF - this is one person's opinion on
what bible passages mean, and while i think
the book is a sacred text, and open to
interpretation, i cannot take it literally
what we humans do to each other is worse
than what "the devil" supposedly does.... and
to blame it on some sort of satanic influence
is to abdicate personal responsibility
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 am

here is a testimony of a man who was healed from schizophrenia -
I have experienced a healing that started the first time I was attacked with schizophrenia at 17 and reached a critical point the day my healing was proclaimed. The tools of this healing have been medicine, diet, mental discipline, prayer, and faith in Christ (not just my own). I still have things in myself that need to be worked on but I believe the hardest part is over. Why some healings occur in stages and others all at once, I don’t know. All I can say is that Jesus does work in the Father’s own time and if you are one of those people who feel the Lord has abandoned you please don’t give up asking, praying, hoping or just plain enduring. It took 18 years for the spirit to set me free from the worst symptoms of schizophrenia and I know there is more freedom and growth to be gained for both anyone and myself who hopes and strives to believe.

Someone who understands

Written in 1989

Update; 2004 still fine, Age 50, daughter 23

full story here; http://www.namiscc.org/Experiences/2005/OvercomingSchizophrenia.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

still sounds holy roller to me....
hey, whatever works
everyone has a different path
i assume you are not inferring that the ONLY way
is through jesus christ
he was a cool guy, one of the first hippies...
but there are many other ascended masters
i would never say that one person's way/path
is the wrong one..... it's just not the only one
Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

each person makes up their own mind and heart - WH sunny
Back to top Go down
day

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

You who want to know the Inner Heyoka' Way can find that way in
"The Good Book" (WITH Concordence),and connecting to
The Great Creator....with FULL TENACITY.
This will not make you an Inner Heyoka'...but VERY CLOSE.

-Red Elk

His Website is now closed
http://redelk.org/
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm

To find out what is the truth and what we are dealing with, we must search and search and listen to all views.

I am not religious but I came back to believe in God.
Why?
Because I have had miracles happen and because I have been protected in the most dangerous situations by...... praying to GOD.
Because I happen to know some who worship lucifer and how miserable they are for it.
Because I now have peace and am no longer afraid.

Because I found out that the luciferian agenda was to keep us AWAY from God.

They have done a darn good job of it. Now people are actually saying that God is a myth.......that should tell you something about how good they are in deceiving us and keeping us from the old ways.

All that new age stuff and most of those gurus are promoting the luciferian agenda, plain and simple.
All that stuff about polarites and astral travel means nothing in the end. They just keep people going around and around in circles.
We need to wake up and then that will bring us real peace. First we must open up our hearts and minds and do our own research.

Please listen to William Guy Carr who died a few months after this 1958 speech.
His message stands the test of time and is relevant for us today.

Commander Carr, the famous author of “Red Fog Over America” and “Pawns In The Game” gives a comprehensive political and philosophical overview of the Illuminati-International Banker conspiracy to undermine all nations and create a one world government.

Read his book that he was writing when he "died" called "Satan -Prince of this World"

http://www.the-savoisien.com/livres/Carr%20William%20Guy%20-%20Satan%20-%20Prince%20Of%20This%20World%20-%20Luciferian%20Conspiracy%20Exposed%201959.pdf

Another one who really knew what was going on was former US government official Dean Warwick when he tried to expose these luciferians in 2006.

He was just about to blow the whistle about his experiences and knowledge regarding the NSA, missing children and ET's when he suddenly "died" on stage!

A few weeks earlier he gave this interview:
Dean Warwick was a very brave man who died fighting for our freedom because he knew about satanism.
Pay close attention to what he says at 6:20 minutes about eating the flesh.

Dave Starbuck Interviews Dean Warwick - Oct 2006 part 4

There are others who know about the evil on this planet and speak out about what protects him.
Derrel Sims comes to mind.

Once I stopped looking at all the so-called gurus and new age channeling......and really listened to these people who were actually on the inside.....it confirmed a lot to me.

All we need to do is study the luciferian agenda and then we will KNOW.

Nobody can force anything down somebody's throat.
We have to find the truth ourselves........when we are ready. And time IS RUNNING OUT.

Day, I really appreciate everything that you do sweet sister.
I KNOW that YOU truly understand what we are really dealing with and just want to help everybody before it's too late. You have done your homework and it shows.
Bless you sister.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:14 am

scratch
Linda said:
To find out what is the truth and what we are dealing with, we must search and search and listen to all views.
Nobody can force anything down somebody's throat.
We have to find the truth ourselves

my question is
so what if we have done all this searching our selves and come up with a different answer than you?

scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 am

i believe "the luciferian agenda" is one piece of the puzzle
i choose not to concentrate on it
i am very concious of where i put my attention and focus
every time i hear someone put down "all that new agey stuff"
i feel slighted - then i remember my new agey experiences
and i know i was on my path - learning about and playing with
different forms of divination, astrology, psychic abilities, digging
for crystals, experimenting with light and color vibrations in my
artwork - reading, reading, reading everything i could get my
hands on - i don't even care that the "peace and love" movement
was supposedly hijacked - i needed the love and acceptance of
of my beautiful people to begin to heal, emotionally - i thrived
at the art fairs and flea markets - the harmonic convergence
affected me deeply
i developed my own sense of discernment, i did not swallow
everything hook, line and sinker - i have taken bits and pieces
all along the way
i guess the problem i have with the above posts is that they
sound so authoritative, it has the feeling in delivery like "if you
don't believe me, you are stupid/gullible/naive"
and that feeling
kinda ruffles my feathers...
i don't see as it makes any difference which path brought us
to the here and now - it's like we are gathered in a place with
our maps and compasses and discussing which way to go - i
prefer to concentrate my focus on which way to be
what do you suggest we DO about the luciferian agenda? seems
to me that it's all a bunch of scary paranoid thoughts running
around inside my brain when i think about it - and that diverts
my attention
from beauty, love, the desert landscape and the beauty
of nature, the rhythm of my breath, a grateful state of being, and
the part i play in creating my own reality...
anyway - i appreciate this place because we all bring something to
the table - we respect the rights of each to his own, we know
about do unto others, we can each add our perspective to try
and see a true whole picture
but what are we DOING about it?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 am

The quality of this interview with Dean Warwick is poor, so below is a transcript of part 5 which I think
is very important because, it deals with a whole range of things.
These things are mind numbingly shocking, so much so that we tend to go into
a form of denial about them, We can research NWO,UFO's, channelled messages,
abductions, MK ultra, etc., etc,.., 'til the cows come home, (if they're not mutilated) and still not deal with the
common denominator of them all, because it's " old fashioned " thinking when we re-discover
that the cause and effect of them all is the same 'being' that has deceived and divided our species
for countless millenia.
All of the above., ufo's etc, have been discussed and debated by our ancestors, yet, we as modern
humans with all our technology and ' superior thinking', still can't arrive at a consensus of opinion as
to the solution of the evil that besets us. This 'being' I spoke of is called " The Great Deceiver " for
a reason and after all the lessons and warnings from our forefathers about this powerful liar, we carry on
making the same mistakes because, in our arrogance, we know better.

Like most of us on this forum, I don't like religion nor am I ' born again '.
But if a "cool guy" called Jesus has the answer to the evil ' dude ', then I need to research this " cool guy "
more.., only this time with a more mature attitude and open-minded scepticism and less arrogance on my
behalf.

It's great that we bring our different opinions to the board to be discussed, providing the subject matter
is the focus of discussion and not the messenger.
I fail to see how the luciferian agenda can be ' part' of the puzzle., it's like saying someone is a little bit pregnant.
At least we can agree that the love and beauty of all God's creation is paramount in raising our vibration., that
is a start to a healthy debate on such a sensitive subject.

http://www.whale.to/b/warwick_h.html
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 am

pilgrim wrote:
The quality of this interview with Dean Warwick is poor, so below is a transcript of part 5 which I think
is very important because, it deals with a whole range of things.

thank you...

pilgrim wrote:
These things are mind numbingly shocking, so much so that we tend to go into
a form of denial about them, We can research NWO,UFO's, channelled messages,
abductions, MK ultra, etc., etc,.., 'til the cows come home, (if they're not mutilated) and still not deal with the
common denominator of them all, because it's " old fashioned " thinking when we re-discover
that the cause and effect of them all is the same 'being' that has deceived and divided our species
for countless millenia.
All of the above., ufo's etc, have been discussed and debated by our ancestors, yet, we as modern
humans with all our technology and ' superior thinking', still can't arrive at a consensus of opinion as
to the solution of the evil that besets us. This 'being' I spoke of is called " The Great Deceiver " for
a reason and after all the lessons and warnings from our forefathers about this powerful liar, we carry on
making the same mistakes because, in our arrogance, we know better.

i am aware of the deception - i am also aware of
my own ego/perception of things (and ever since
i started consciously trying to recognize how my ego
controls my feelings and emotions, i have become better
at keeping it in its proper place)
people talk about "waking up" but this is the way i see
my journey: i have been awake since a young age...
however, it took experience and maturation to REALIZE
some truths.... i have been told by parents, teachers
and bosses that "no one can tell me anything" as if that's
a BAD thing - it's not that i am a "know-it-all", it's that
i like to learn/realize on my own, and this slowly
creeping realization is similar to the concept of waking up...
hey, no one can tell me about denial, i grew up with it
and recognized it early on... (thanks, mom)

pilgrim wrote:
Like most of us on this forum, I don't like religion nor am I ' born again '.
But if a "cool guy" called Jesus has the answer to the evil ' dude ', then I need to research this " cool guy "
more.., only this time with a more mature attitude and open-minded scepticism and less arrogance on my
behalf.

been there, done that..... during several phases of my life...
i would never be so brash as to put forward that i am
trying to walk in the footsteps of jesus.... but i would like to know which
of my fine feathered friends here have given it all away
and gone out to serve others, trusting that the creator will
support you, protect you and provide for your needs?
please don't lecture me until you have tried it.....

pilgrim wrote:
It's great that we bring our different opinions to the board to be discussed, providing the subject matter
is the focus of discussion and not the messenger.

i believe i have stayed on subject and not dis-respected
anyone personally - i know how important it is to deal
with issues and not personalities....

pilgrim wrote:
I fail to see how the luciferian agenda can be ' part' of the puzzle., it's like saying someone is a little bit pregnant.
At least we can agree that the love and beauty of all God's creation is paramount in raising our vibration., that
is a start to a healthy debate on such a sensitive subject.

so does that mean it is the WHOLE problem?
what if the whole idea is to distract us from thoughts/actions/energies
which would serve to raise our vibration, keeping us all
tangled up in fear of the boooooogeyman?
Back to top Go down
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 pm

My alignment on this subject is very similar with WineHippie.

The way I see it a belief system comes from ones own personal experience. My own has been with a Catholic upbringing attending private schools and compulsory church gatherings. The only real memories I have of this establishment is fear. If you didn't go along with the program you shall be punished. As a result I demanded to my parents I leave my Catholic school and attend a public one. From then on I learnt self responsibility and self discipline in accordance to no other higher authority but myself.

The personification of God as a male never made any sense to me. Outside the physical realm there are only androgynous spirits.

When people ask help from their God and they receive their request it seems to come in different packages. Whether your god is Yahweh, Allah, Shiver etc they deliver. I believe it comes down to faith and intention what ever the name or belief you attach to it. The law of Attraction.

Linda I propose this question. If we shouldn't focus on polarities then why focus on God and Satan? scratch

If there is a luciferian agenda they aren't doing a very good job on myself. I've never had any thoughts that aren't my own and never felt compelled to worship such a negative influence. The only person I believe is myself. How do we know if the whole luciferian agenda is just a distraction from focusing on our true potential?

I have a lot of respect for people like Gabe who has such remarkable personal experiences concerning his faith. That is his reality and I respect that. He has shown nothing but courtesy and integrity towards myself regardless of varying views.
Back to top Go down
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

The above posts are well written and very informative by everyone. I would like to add my tuppence here as well. I too was brought up as a Roman Catholic, went to the catholic schools, mass every Sunday etc, etc.

I was driven by my own spirit to seek out knowledge which led to a lot of books being bought at the theosophical society and other book shops. I ended up studying different divination methods, only because I couldn't help it, as I said it was like I was led. Mother keeps saying I am like my Scottish grandmother who was into the same, it is the Celt blood she said. Mmmmh. Anyway I studied comparative religion 101 in a few university courses (boring) but passed the subject so I know a tad about eastern religion and the rest.

I have come to a place now where I do believe in the ascended masters like Jesus, Buddha and Krishna, they were enlightened and some say that they were the one soul reincarnated. I do not know, haven't got a clue about that, haven't got proof.

I admire you hippie and your sister. You both had the guts to give everything away and had faith in the universe to provide. I know I couldn't do that unless something happened where I was internally directed to do it. The reason for this is I have personal medical problems and psychological problems where I need certain medications to get me through the day. How in the hell I am going to get through a day with a neck spasm through the pathology in my C3 to 6 if the SHTF without the Mersyndol Forte I don't know, because believe me it is excruciating when it comes on and neurosurgery is out they say. Anyway off track there sorry, I also like a lot of other people have manic depression and panic attacks where if I do not get my Largictal in time I can quickly take myself out, even while praying damn hard, it is a wonder I am still here, but I do pray hard.

I know I am surrounded with protection, I pray for protection for other people as well and that they be enlightened. All I can do is my best with the capabilities I have and I really do hope I can make it to the 51% believe me I do.

As far as the Luciferians are concerned I think some of them have been hoodwinked by some of the hypotheses out there that Lucifer was the one done wrong by and he is the shining angel that we all should be worshipping. I read that, didn't buy it, it only takes a second for me to check with soul and soul is always right.

Some people I am sure are into this because they practice all those evil rituals like they do at Bohemian Grove, boy I would love to take loads of SAS troops in there and grab all those smarmy bastards. Where's my bloody guns..............I am off. poke poke

Oh and BTW do not think I would not take that shot (spirituality or not) if I had someone in my aim (that little red dot) who was abusing or torturing anybody including animals. I am sorry I have told my mum this as well, I would not hesitate and then I would argue about why on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1