the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit

Go down 
+11
sky otter
Lightning222
stal
Biggles
Louise
Reunite
Gabriel
Linda
WineHippie
micjer
day
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Empty
PostSubject: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 am

11 Ways to Protect Yourself From Negative Influences

by Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/LauriePK

Energy vampires drain your spirit by depleting your positive energy, just like real vampires slurp blood. Energy vampires - such as drama queens - leave you feeling drained and listless, but these eleven ways to protect yourself from negative influences will help!
After a visit with an energy vampire, you barely have enough energy to watch tv - much pursue your goals or take care of your responsibilities. The energy vampire's negative influences have consumed your positive energy.

Energy vampires drain positive energy in many ways, such as:

* Intruding on your life, ignoring boundaries and privacy (energy vampires don't think of you).
* Making big deals out of nothing. Energy vampires are often called "drama queens" because they can easily turn a broken nail into a Shakespearean tragedy. Negative energy spreads from everyday events.
* Complaining constantly about their partners, jobs, children, bad luck, and illnesses. Energy vampires like to vent.
* Criticizing your hair, appearance, job, children, partner, friends, and pets (energy vampires aren't positive).
* Not taking "no" for an answer. Energy vampires don't consider your needs.
* Being unrelentingly negative. Their negative energy is relentless, and energy vampires drain your positive energy by encouraging you to be negative, too.
* Blaming everyone else for their problems (energy vampires don't take responsibility).

How Energy Vampires Drain Energy & Why You Feel Depressed After a Conversation

You know you've spent time with an energy vampire when you leave feeling depressed, exhausted, or sad. Energy vampires drain your positive energy for their own use. Energy vampires leave you feeling empty and sluggish – and to compensate or build positive energy you may eat, drink, shop, or sleep for hours afterwards.
Energy Vampires Need Your Positive Energy

Energy vampires come in all shapes and sizes: loud and aggressive, soft-spoken and shy, charming and seductive, pushy and overbearing. Energy vampires have energy leaks that they need to fill. It's up to you to stop energy vampires from draining your positive energy. Often energy vampires don't even realize they're bleeding you dry. Energy vampires have often suffered some sort of crisis, whether in childhood or adulthood, and they're compensating to get rid of their negative energy. Energy vampires may not be deliberately, maliciously stealing your positive energy -- but they're definitely not contributing to a fantastic relationship.
Energy Vampires may drain positive energy, but you can learn to stop them!

11 Ways to Protect Yourself From Energy Vampires:

1. Limit the amount of time you spend with energy vampires. The less time you're together, the less positive energy you'll lose.
2. Learn effective ways to end conversations with energy vampires (eg, I only have ten minutes to talk.")
3. Stay calm and detached from energy vampires. Don't let their negative energy consume you.
4. Be honest about your needs (eg, "I need this time to work/read/relax/exercise.")
5. Refrain from attempting to rescue them or fix an energy vampire's problems.
6. Practice walking away from energy vampires.; the more you do it, the easier it gets.
7. Limit eye contact with energy vampires.
8. Avoid being in close spaces with energy vampires (elevators, cars, etc). Negative energy is catching.
9. Define and guard your personal space from energy vampires.
10. Tell energy vampires you feel uncomfortable discussing particular people or circumstances.
11. Stand up for yourself and your boundaries! Your time, positive energy, and resources are precious and should be closely guarded from energy vampires.

http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/stop_energy_vampires
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm

sunny this one is really GOOD!!!!!!

dreamcatcher

🔥
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

The Grand Essentials of Happiness

Protect Yourself From Energy Vampires !!!!

source

The mind is the decisive factor in your life, but who decides for the mind??? ~ Remez Sasson

Have you heard of Energy Vampires? Have you ever felt so drained and exhausted after talking to a friend or a relative? Have you ever felt that you don’t have energy to pursue a goal that you have created after talking to someone? If you do, then you have to be aware of the fact that those friends or relatives are so called energy vampires.

They simply drain your positive energy for their own need and leave you with negative thoughts and feeling. Like real vampires who suck blood from a living body, these people drain your spirit by taking away your positivism.

Most of them do it without knowing. They intrude your life and doesn’t really pay attention with boundaries; they constantly complain about something like very very small things; make a big deal out of small things like someone wearing a same dress as them etc; always complain about school, jobs, partners, friends, bad luck and illness; they criticize you or others’ hair, friends, partners, jobs, and appearance (without thinking about their own appearance); and they manipulate you to obtain something that they need (for instance, if there is a sale somewhere, they will drag you there and get the buy one and get the second one free deal, so they can get something that they want with a cheap price, although you don’t really need that product, you end up paying for it)

They blame others for their problem- doesn’t like to take responsibility. They always show off, if they buy or wear a brand name clothes, they will point that out in their conversation; sometimes makes you think that people who don’t buy brand name products are the losers.

Just remember they are always always negative ….complain complain!! At the same time also drain your energy by showing off. They are energy vampires and they need positive energy; they need other’s approval; they pretend to be a nice just to get the attention (drama queens).

They come in all shapes and characteristics; they could be loud, funny, aggressive, quiet, charming, and pushy. If you have a friend or a relative, it is very challenging for you to be who you are. Even when you try telling other people about these energy vampires, they wouldn’t believe you, because these people are manipulative; they get the nice name from strangers all the time.

So now you understand who those people are, so try to protect yourself from them. Learn to stop them from taking your energy.

* Try to end the conversations as soon as possible; tell them that you don’t have time to talk at this moment.
* Try to limit the amount of time that you spend with these energy vampires at school or work. When you spend less time, the less positive energy you will lose.
* Don’t explicitly show your anger towards them; they will criticize you and call you moody type or mood swinger, not knowing that they are making you in that way. So stay clam and avoid interacting with them as you can.
* Don’t try to fix their problem or try to rescue them when they complain, just avoid their words; don’t take it seriously; that is their habit-putting you down.
* Avoid being closer to them; avoid going to lunch with them; avoid long trips with them; even when you go out with other friends including the energy vampires, they will get to you; start having a interesting conversation with others; try to completely aviod talking to these people if you want to protect yourself.
* Learn to walk away from energy vampires; after awhile you can see the difference in your life.
* Try to guard your own personal space from them and that is your right.
* They are manipulative, so try to get your personal stories by pretending that they are interested in your well being; so tell them that you are not comfortable sharing your stories; be cautious with them because they will reveal your secrets to others.
* Be very assertive and protect your boundaries, and your positive energy and the precious time.

Positive and negative are two directions. Which direction do you want to choose?

A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative. ~ Remez Sasson
[center][b]
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

I am sure we can all think of people we know that fit this description.

We did have a few on this forum at the beginning. I chose not to talk to them too much as I do in the outside world. They exhaust me and I will not stand for it. Over the years I have distanced myself from these type of people.

swordsman
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm

well, maybe i have made some progress, but.....
put these energy vampires to gether with someone
like me, who wants to help and make people feel better,
and you got a recipe for dysfunction
i just want to love everyone and be loved
sigh

help
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm

WineHippie wrote:
well, maybe i have made some progress, but.....
put these energy vampires to gether with someone
like me, who wants to help and make people feel better,
and you got a recipe for dysfunction
i just want to love everyone and be loved
sigh

help

That would be wonderful wouldn't it. Some people just don't want to be loved!!

Ever been in a restaurant where a patron creates a large fuss because their food isn't 100 %. Rather than being polite and ask the waiter (tress) to take it back they embarrass the person and make sure everyone hears them.

Sorry the only hug I would like to give these kind of people , involves a knee to the groin also.

Just saying! angel tut_tut
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm

micjer wrote:
I am sure we can all think of people we know that fit this description.

Isn't that the truth! lol!

The key is to let your spirit immediately identify their bad energy.
Then you can choose to not let them rile you up anymore......now I try to be diplomatic when I have to deal with these types. angel
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:43 pm

sunny rainbow there is nothing more beautiful than beautiful people and spirits
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Quote :
now I try to be diplomatic when I have to deal with these types.

yes Linda ...lol..i can definitely see you doing that rainbow diplomacy
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Yep, I finally learned some more important lessons. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes I too have experienced these beings., particularly in my own family. it is very hard to keep walking the Love angle while you are being attacked mentally and psychologically at the same time by someone you love deeply.

It does not get harder than that.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Yes I too have experienced these beings., particularly in my own family. it is very hard to keep walking the Love angle while you are being attacked mentally and psychologically at the same time by someone you love deeply.

It does not get harder than that.

hugcc

:feather: This is true and there are more families with this going on in their lives then what many people realize because no one talks about... I think people were conditioned to think of these things as "psychological' rather than what they are.

people suffer all the time with these problems, bosses, co workers etc.

Red Elk said that they were lizard people in human bodies. He knew of ways to tell.

its amazing how they will manipulate everything around them and then play the victim!! nerd
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Here is another name for these types 'organic portals'

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals00.htm

By “going for the gold,” that is, desiring to experiment with physicality, our consciousness unit fell from its state of “grace,” that is, a 3D STO existence in a “semi/sort of” 4D state aligned with 4D STO into a 3D STS world already populated with an anthropoid race who served as organic portals, the bridge linking 2nd Density to 3rd Density.

Having fallen, and thereby losing awareness of its connection to the higher centers, the souled race was in no way different from the anthropoid race when seen from the exterior. He differed only in having the potential to reconnect with the higher centers by developing the magnetic center. The DNA which seated these higher centers was burned away - disconnected and dispersed in the cell structure. However, the ability to get it back remains.

This 3rd Density STS world in which Adamic man “awoke” was not his natural habitat. It is the world of the anthropoids, the meat puppets, the dead who think they are living, the world of the Organic Portal, a world of matter and material explanations of existence. It is a farm run and controlled by 4D STS to provide their nourishment. It is the world of the three lower centers and a sexual center limited to a role of procreation through carnal love.

It is a world organized on the basis of hunger, sex, and fear.

The souled race came into this world and became part of it, interbreeding with the native race until the genetic pool became thoroughly mixed. Now, the two races are so mixed that they can both be found within the same family.

More than that, the models we are taught and forced to internalize are based upon the “natural” inhabitant of this realm, the Organic Portal. Thus, material explanations are the norm. The inner life of the Organic Portal, cut off from the higher centers, is the “norm.”

Should we then be surprised that we live in a world,
which is more and more “mechanical”
which treats individuals as “units”
where “creativity” is the replication of existing ideas as in a production line
where “franchising” and “branding” are so important in the economic world
where democracy is a multiple choice test every few years rather than the creative input of individuals into the organization of their lives
where people who “see” other beings, other worlds, are shipped off into prison camps for the “mentally disturbed”
where culture consists of endless copies of the same product with slight modifications to fool the consumer that it is something “new” and “revolutionary”
And on and on it goes...

And it is all organized to prevent YOU from advancing, to distract YOU, to keep YOU concerned with a husband, wife, mother, father, daughter or son who is beyond your ability to “save” because he or she cannot be “saved” -- they are fundamentally different from you, they do not have the DNA which would allow a soul to “seat” so as to enable an understanding of the possibility of a higher life.

Worse, they are draining you of vital energy and thus denying you any chance of developing your magnetic centre, with the final destination of this energy being 4D STS. It feeds and maintains the Matrix. In these interactions, you are nothing but a battery and the organic portals in your life are the "feeding tubes."

You need that energy to advance. It is yours, and it is your right to claim and retain it. But to do so, you must stop this “dance of death” with the Organic Portals in your life.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:45 pm

thanks Reunite...you did not put the authors name on the post .. i went to the website to find out who it was and what this information was about

I found it was written by Laura knight Jadczyk

and that it is channeled .

she has a website called The Cassiopaean Experiment

with her husband who calls himself a professor. I went to his page and did not see any credentials provided to affirm status as a professor

http://www.cassiopaea.org/

I continued to dig and found this page http://arkadiusz-jadczyk.org/bielefeld.htm

which unfortunately is not in english.

Humboldt-Forschungspreis für Professor Jadczyk
Neue Strategien zur Untersuchung von Quantenphänomenen

(BUZ) Prof. Dr. Arkadiusz Jadczyk, Institut für Theoretische Physik an der polnischen Universität Breslau, ist der Humboldt-Forschungspreis für die wissenschaftliche Kooperation zwischen Polen und Deutschland verliehen worden.

Der polnische Wissenschaftler verbringt seit Jahren jeweils mehrere Monate am Forschungszentrum" Bielefeld-Bochum-Stochastik" (BiBoS) der Universität Bielefeld und arbeitet eng mit dem Pro-rektor für Forschung und wissenschaftlichen Nachwuchs der Universität Bielefeld, Prof. Dr. Philippe Blanchard, zusammen. Prof. Jadczyk hat fundamentale Arbeiten zur Aufklärung der mathematischen Struktur der Grundlagen der Quantenphysik geschrieben. Besonders erfolgreich war er nicht nur bei der Anwendung modernster mathematischer Ergebnisse, sondern ging die Probleme auch mit tiefer physikalischer Intuition an. Während seiner zahlreichen Aufenthalte in Bieleteld sind Strategien zur Untersuchung von Quantenphänomenen entworfen und Methoden zu ihrer Analyse entwickelt worden. Unter dem Namen "Event Enhanced Quantum Theory" (EEQT) ist der Standard-Formalismus der Quantentheorie erweitert worden. Jadczyk und Blanchard sehen die Quantentheorie durch den Bedarf neuer Technologien herausgefordert: "Die alten Verfahren und Interpretationen genügen nicht mehr, und wir brauchen heute neue Ansätze, insbesondere ein Gesetz, welches auf Zeitreihen von Beobachtungen individueller Quantensysteme angewandt werden kann. Wir möchten auch wissen, ob die Frage 'Kann das Universum sich selbst beobachten?' einen Sinn macht. EEQT beantwortet diese Herausfordernngen und liefert uns einen Algorithmus für die Simulation von experimentellen Zeitreihen individueller Quantenobjekte von dem einfachen Doppelspaltexperiment bis zu Gravitationsdetektoren und SQUIDS.

http://arkadiusz-jadczyk.org/bielefeld.htm

using Google translater I translated from what looked to be German to English

Humboldt Research Award for Professor Jadczyk
New strategies for the investigation of quantum phenomena

(BUZ) Prof. Dr. Arkadiusz Jadczyk, Institute for Theoretical Physics at the Polish University of Wroclaw, the Humboldt Research Award for scientific cooperation between Poland and Germany have been awarded.

The Polish researcher has spent several months each year at the Research Center "Bielefeld-Bochum-Stochastics (BiBoS) at Bielefeld University and works closely with the Pro-rector for research and together young scientists at the University of Bielefeld, Prof. Dr. Philippe Blanchard. Professor Jadczyk has written fundamental works to educate the mathematical structure of the foundations of quantum physics. He was particularly successful, not only in the application of advanced mathematical results, but the problems were also a deep physical intuition. During his numerous visits to Bieleteld strategies are designed for the study of quantum phenomena and methods have been developed for their analysis. Under the name "Event Enhanced Quantum Theory" (EEQT) of the standard formalism of quantum theory has been extended. Blanchard and Jadczyk see the quantum theory by the needs of new technology challenged "the old methods and interpretations are not enough anymore, and we now need new approaches, particularly a law that can be applied to time series of observations of individual quantum systems. We also want to know whether the question 'Could the universe observe yourself? " makes any sense. EEQT answered this Herausfordernngen and gives us an algorithm for the simulation of experimental time series of individual quantum objects from the simple double-slit experiment to gravitational detectors and SQUIDs.

Last edited by day on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi day, yes the link I provided has all the details.

We have discussed extensively about the Cassiopaean's in Sanat's section and a few other places scatter in the forum.

Have you read the transcripts before?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:01 pm

No this is the first I have heard of it
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Kerry from Camelot has just finished an interview with Laura, I'll be keeping a keen eye out when it's released.

Here are a couple of discussions if it interests you.
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/ra-wanderers-starseeds-f18/the-cassiopaeans-and-ra-t652.htm

In Sanat's section
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/sanat-wake-up-call-2012-f35/calibration-test-t526.htm
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks Reunite - it is a courtesy to the author to include their name with quoted text sunny

Ill read it over the next few days sunny

to be perfectly honest though..it be interesting to people who are following this material, but the practical advice about ones interactions with such a person.

whether we call them 'organic portals' or 'energetic vampires' (which do exist btw reference Bill Schnoebelen ) we still have to know practically what to do and what not to do. sunny
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 pm

with all things i take whatever information is before and follow the teachings of Grandfather and take them to nature.. there I listen

I found this video narrated by respected Elder Floyd RedCrow

it is these things that matter these are the same teachings as was taught to us by Tsisa many years ago the respect for all life everywhere ...which is something we all want and need

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Great reports reuniteR and day.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 pm

What an emotional video Day. Thanks for sharing this.

Mother earth is so beautiful when we stop to look at her and enjoy what she has given us. The destruction that has gone on in the name of corporate greed makes me sick. It will get worse until she fights back. And she will.

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Just say NO!
Exercise your FREE WILL. NO is Good
tut_tut
Can we have smiley with a hand extended that means STOP=NO?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:30 pm

I have just now started to learn this lesson Louise, it should feel good if you want to do something, if it doesn't then sometimes wrong. sunny
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:07 am

energy vampires suck....

see what i did there :)

srsly though, i know a couple.

one pretty much cleaned me out a few years ago. wasnt fun :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit   How Energy Vampires Drain Your Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next