the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diggers Club Article Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Diggers Club Article Page Empty
PostSubject: Diggers Club Article Page   Diggers Club Article Page Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

I just found that the Diggers Club have this fine article section with some interesting topics. Hope some of you folk enjoy sunny

http://www.diggers.com.au/InterestingArticles.shtml
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Diggers Club Article Page   Diggers Club Article Page Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Your knowledge on growing and tending vegetables and plants would be greatly coveted where food was needed in a shtf scenario Soma.

Water crystals are a good idea when planting to help nuture food plants and trees when water is restricted. I have to study those environmentally good insects though that get rid of other nasty bugs on the plants instead of using chemical sprays. I seem to remember reading somewhere about some types of herbs planted near trees etc that cut down on this problem.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Diggers Club Article Page   Diggers Club Article Page Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 am

Biggles wrote:
Your knowledge on growing and tending vegetables and plants would be greatly coveted where food was needed in a shtf scenario Soma.

Water crystals are a good idea when planting to help nuture food plants and trees when water is restricted. I have to study those environmentally good insects though that get rid of other nasty bugs on the plants instead of using chemical sprays. I seem to remember reading somewhere about some types of herbs planted near trees etc that cut down on this problem.

O Biggs I love you :)

Sadly I have rented ever since I moved to Melbs, so its not like I can dig up the backyard and carry out my experiments LOL

I'm in the process of collecting any decent info that is worthy to life in the case of living in an area without access to the web.

I would loved to construct a very large Rammed Earth green house, but whilst renting that is not possible. Especially in a city whilst renting.

angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diggers Club Article Page   Diggers Club Article Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diggers Club Article Page
Page 1 of 1