the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?

Go down 
+4
stal
micjer
New World Orphan
Gabriel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Empty
PostSubject: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 am

Here is the link for a lengthy PDF file to download that shows the planet sized UFO's coming through what looks like tunnels in the Suns Corona. The photos are something to see. There are two different PDF files to download, Part 1 and 2 but well worth the time.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2010/02/ron-stewartron-nussbeck-reports-parts-1-and-2-planetsized-ufos-in-our-sun-pdf.html
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 am

The sun is prob. a stargate. I wonder if 2012 is just the date it is going to close? cool pics of the sun btw. One subject I am still interested in. Is sun observation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 am

I think the Sun is a Stargate/portal. it is probably the primary one of our solar system.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 am

I agree Gabe.

Thanks for the link.

good job
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 am

yeah gabe i agree also.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 am

Are these negative or good devil or angel ? scratch

One thing is for sure..things are starting to happen. It is now up to us to interpret the happenings for the betterment of our collective group. Both on this forum and our loved ones that may not be as tuned in.

Once again since MSM wouldn't dare cover this story, it is left up to us "conspiracy nuts" to research and follow this story. The evidence is in plane view, but how many people really are aware of this? Most people are plodding along in their daily routines with no desire to know. The chemtrails, flouride and aspartame are doing a good job to dumb down the masses.

The movie 2012 has been said to be a really poor movie. Was this done on purpose? Think about how the people on the fringe, lets call them, will look at 2012 now as ridiculous ... like the movie. Oh it will never happen!

Well if the elite didn't think it could happen then why are they putting so much money into the Denver Airport for example.

Sorry getting off topic, but I have a feeling that these objects and 2012 are very much related.
But....back to my original question... Are these negative or positive? devil or angel
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 am

Feb 4 2010.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 am

micjer wrote:
Are these negative or good devil or angel ? scratch

One thing is for sure..things are starting to happen. It is now up to us to interpret the happenings for the betterment of our collective group. Both on this forum and our loved ones that may not be as tuned in.

Once again since MSM wouldn't dare cover this story, it is left up to us "conspiracy nuts" to research and follow this story. The evidence is in plane view, but how many people really are aware of this? Most people are plodding along in their daily routines with no desire to know. The chemtrails, flouride and aspartame are doing a good job to dumb down the masses.

The movie 2012 has been said to be a really poor movie. Was this done on purpose? Think about how the people on the fringe, lets call them, will look at 2012 now as ridiculous ... like the movie. Oh it will never happen!

Well if the elite didn't think it could happen then why are they putting so much money into the Denver Airport for example.

Sorry getting off topic, but I have a feeling that these objects and 2012 are very much related.
But....back to my original question... Are these negative or positive? devil or angel

I am not sure about the negative or positive question mic, but my gut feeling is that it is a good thing/positive. But I have nothing but the feeling???? Good question mic, and I too have a feeling it is related to 2012.

It seems to me that if we are able to witness such things as these pictures that may very well be showing a portal opening up with a UFO coming out of the tunnel then I am thinking positive effects, but again I don't know why I would say that???

I do know the detail in one of those pictures sure looks like a machine to me.

I also thought the picture of what looked like a man standing in one of the pictures was most interesting.

Things are happening more all the time you are so right, it is almost hard to keep up at times.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

I have never bought the Thermo Nuke story of the Sun and what you guys say is awesome. :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Great article Gabe, I also agree the sun is a portal for interdimensional travel.

Remember Nassim Haramien talking about volcanoes as portals for the smaller ufo's.

Micjer funny you should mention 2012:

"Reported sightings of UFO's: Allegedly dozens of witnesses have video taped (cam and camcorders), and photographed UFO's going in and out of - or circling Mt. Popocatepetl. Mexico connects with myths about the Mayan Calendar (December 21, 2012 as an end time date) and the return of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent God. One legend has it that he lives beneath the volcano in a subterranean city. Long ago he flew off in a spaceship that looked like a vimana saying he will return one day. That goes with the 'returning god hypothesis', at the end of time".

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Popouf10

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Ufopop10

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Popouf11

http://www.crystalinks.com/volcano_ufo.html

EDIT ( I just realized this is my 2012 post!)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm

2012 post R affraid

Bring it on is all I have to say. I am waiting for my prayers to be answered which is to quietly meet a benign alien to show and tell. rockin
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
The sun is prob. a stargate. I wonder if 2012 is just the date it is going to close? cool pics of the sun btw. One subject I am still interested in. Is sun observation.

I never would have thought that NWO amazing thought you have there.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Live MUFON Event Report Feed. Click Any Map Icon for Event Details.
> http://www.ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Biggles wrote:

I never would have thought that NWO amazing thought you have there.

Yeah, I never thought about what a stargate transformation is. The most obvious one would be that it is going to close, since its open, lol. But its very interesting to think about.
If the sun is a stargate and the sun is going into what, its 4th sun?, its obviously some sort of transformation. so what does a freaking stargate transform into, lol ?? Does it become larger? will it close? does it move? Does it become a different kind of stargate ( opens up to new areas/deimensions/realities)
Maybe it opens up to a more organic God source frequency.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Nice video reuniteR

Hey NWO you may be right and it may be all of the above.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks for the links ryuken.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am

My pleasure, UFOs are where I lack a lot of knowledge so I learn as I post links, but they are an unavoidable part of the NWO puzzle... as stated by Bill Cooper, Jim Mars, and Bill Ryan (and I'm sure many other).

Surprisingly, they are/were common here in South Africa.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_sightings_in_South_Africa

I'm still looking for some hard evidence though... abductedg
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Gabe or anyone else incase you missed it Nassim Haramein talks about the recent ufo's around the sun and his analyst of the norway spiral in his latest C2C am interview.

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/whistle-blowers-lecturers-f27/the-most-amazing-lecturer-genuis-out-there-nassim-harahiem-have-you-heard-of-him-t1246-15.htm#23754
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Great post reuniter thanks for the link, i wanted to listen to that show that night but I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?   UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOS SEEN COMING THROUGH SUN PORTALS?
Page 1 of 1