the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturn Worship

Go down 
+5
stal
Biggles
New World Orphan
ryuken
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Saturn Worship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

This is so cool. Thanks Jerry. Check this out to show how magnetism and anti gravity work.

Remember Boyd Bushman?

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Great thanks guys, I've got some viewing to do now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Wow this thread has attracted some attention. See the number of hits!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Over10,000 hits?? That is interesting Mic.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm

This forum has developed a really good SEO (Search engine optimization) hitting on google's front page with a lot of topics now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 pm

I think we need to take another go at this thread FL. I have found some information that ties a lot of loose ends together. I will try and organize everything to make sense here.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok first of all the Vatican's telescope is named LUCIFER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlWCrWJn-E

Then you have this project Lucifer.....

Believers in the Lucifer Project conjecture that such a payload of radioactive material would act like an atomic bomb in the high-pressure depths of a gas giant, and they suppose that this would somehow ignite the entire planet, turning the whole thing into a small star. This would act as a sun for its moons, turning them into habitable worlds. Saturn's moon Titan is usually cited, the claim being that NASA plans to turn it into a human colony for some unknown nefarious purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyZlyG5Q21I

Then we have Nostradamas

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will make two suns appear:
The large mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff changes his abode.

And then we have the final pope being the Antichrist!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Sorry if this seems confusing, but somehow I feel this is all tied together!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:08 am

I find it kinda eerie that they tell us of these things in motion pictures well before said date of anything spectacular going off. It's as if we are being told in a covert sort of way and then they leave it up to us to fit all the pieces together like a jig-saw.

Strange indeed though that the Vatican has a telescope called Lucifer. Does make the mind boggle. hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:42 am

NASA is dreaming, really their dreaming, bloody delusional.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

Watched that Lucifer telescope vid Mic. So the Vatican is waiting for an extraterrestial savior, their also delusional, they should know by now its Christ not the ETs. Idiots they are too.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:
I find it kinda eerie that they tell us of these things in motion pictures well before said date of anything spectacular going off.

I watched a recent Icke video and he made a really good point why they do.

Implant the ideas/thoughts through mediums like movies into the collective sub-conscious so we manifest that reality.

Makes sense doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 am

It sure does R. David Icke has it right on so many points.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Ok speaking of David Icke. This is very interesting.

Now in this he says he thinks that the rings of saturn is actually and a giant antenna sending a frequency out that affects our DNA to keep us in the dark so to speak.

I then watched this video.

Check out the symbol for bluetooth. It is the same a that of saturn. Wifi?????

More frequencies to affect us
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Reunite wrote:
Saturn Worship - Page 2 Saturn10

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people.

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

The gods of ELohim are angELs, the messengers of god.

When witches cast a speEL, they put the “Hex” (6) on someone, and when chefs deep fry something, they “Deep 6” it. It is the ELites who run the world today. Elite comes from the “IsraElites” which came from the Egyptian worship of the Moon (Isis), the Sun, (Ra), and Saturn (Elohim), hence IsRaEl.

Jews and Muslims alike worship a huge black cube/box called Kabba at Mecca. Their god YHWH is known as the “Tetragramaton” meaning their 4 letter (4 sided?) God. The “Kabballah” of Jewish mysticism/Masonry comes from KabbaAllah or “CubeGod” around which people gather and ceremonially walk in circles.

Thus it can be said they are “circling the square.” Masons are also constantly referring to “circling the square” and “squaring the circle.”

The Black Cube

Saturn Worship - Page 2 800px-10
Denmark

Saturn Worship - Page 2 800px-12
Manhattan, NYC

Saturn Worship - Page 2 06032610
Apple 24/7 store , NYC
]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square

Ok and this numerical square represents saturn.\

Saturn Worship - Page 2 Magics10

Each direction adds up to 15 1 + 5 = 6 so..... 6 6 6 no matter which way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Nice work everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Wow thanks mic, I have never seen the Saturn's ET Ringmakers vids before
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 pm

That's a cool video Mic about the symbols and numbers, another piece of the puzzle right out in the open for all to see, if we are paying attention.....great work mic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am

So you can add some more symbols FL that go along with your internet explorer symbol.

Saturn Worship - Page 2 Verizo10

vERIZON'S new logo

Saturn Worship - Page 2 Verizo10

Saturn Worship - Page 2 Verizo12

And then just............

Has a meaning all of its own.

@Gabe .... everytime I watch that video I pick something new out.

I have heard people talking about when they meditate that they seem to be only to go so far and there is a control mechanism that won't allow them to go any further.

Sure seems that the amplifier of Saturn may be playing a role in that.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

That amp of Saturn is definitely playing a role. The key here to understanding for me is to realize that Saturn itself is not a threat, but what it stands for Spiritually, which of course is Satan.

Being a Christian, I hope in good standing with my Father, I have control over any effects such as these being spoken of, but nevertheless there are many that may not see and understand these insights.

Nice information in this thread.

And we should not forget that since December 2012, Lucifer/Satan is now moving toward judgement, and the times are now more dynamic than before december21, 2012 according to the stars and their transits.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 pm

So like Icke says brainwashed, desensitized and hypnotized, mmmh.

But as Gabe says if we are close to Jesus, I believe He waters down any effect.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Amen Biggs;

Jesus; who the..........censured me(i didn't get a new post notice)
Wierd like.......................the numbre of views indeed

So i say; YES: they try to put the new pope in our consciouness.............a freaking ET probably

Pff;...........damn idiots thinking they know aye

Now; probably you'll know about this, or i even pickted it up here, but i want to mension it.
Why? i don't really know(it was the subject that came, and stayed in my mind, reading true the other posts)
So evendo i hhad more vids(they have been erased, by the uploader)..........this is/was the most authentic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6wsxnCLmr0&list=FLlBwNF32zcS3ed6xfqLEeVg&index=33

But; after all.................i just keep mind-bouggeling, about why?........What force kept me from receving the new-post-notices :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 am

Saturnalia

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn, held on December 17 of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through December 23. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days."[2]

In Roman mythology, Saturn was an agricultural deity who was said to have reigned over the world in the Golden Age, when humans enjoyed the spontaneous bounty of the earth without labor in a state of social egalitarianism. The revelries of Saturnalia were supposed to reflect the conditions of the lost mythical age, not all of them desirable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

Influence on Christmas

Unlike several Roman religious festivals which were particular to cult sites in the city, the prolonged seasonal celebration of Saturnalia at home could be held anywhere in the Empire.[90] Saturnalia continued as a secular celebration long after it was removed from the official calendar.[91] As William Warde Fowler noted, Saturnalia "has left its traces and found its parallels in great numbers of medieval and modern customs, occurring about the time of the winter solstice."[92]

A number of scholars, including historian David Stephens from the University of Central Florida and Professor Parker-Ducharme from Tulane University, view aspects of the Saturnalia festival as the origin of some later Christmas customs, particularly the practice of gift giving, which was suppressed by the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages.[93]

During the ancient Roman Saturnalia, human-shaped delicacies[dubious – discuss] were consumed and jovial singing[clarification needed] was performed in the streets, which makes it a "precursor of modern gingerbread man" and caroling. The ancient Roman Saturnalia was integrated into Christianity in the 4th century, as a means to mass convert the pagan Roman citizens.[94][unreliable source?] Due to its pagan origin, the Christmas festival was banned in Massachusetts between 1659 and 1681 by the Puritans as an illegal observance.[95][96] Certain religious groups such as Jehovah's Witnesses do not observe Christmas for the same or similar reasons.[97]
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:05 am

I "musthave" seen it before
Or why did i miss this:

http://cosmos2000.chez.com/Numbers/666_Origins.html

Getting back to the drawings
he he
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Edit   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:50 am

Gerardgeert wrote:
Reunite:

thanks for confirming my thought, of the Kaba-allah (syncronisme i believe).

Now the 666 remarks;
I wounder why you all didn't see it, or at leest havent seen what i see.
As in Eddie Angstrom's shown vid's, he also didnt really talk about it.

1;He showed the Christ cross, as an unvolded cube.
2;Then aswell the "star of David, but for me it was partly explayned.
Cause look at it as an half open cube, then you can vold the points inward.
And you have got a cube, as it is.
3; And just for the record, the Ka'ba.

And this is my number, or the devil his(offcourse).
Alldo one could say this or that, i'am confinced this is one way to count the number.
Because it are the only, 3 Abrahamistic-religions (i hope the Baha'i's, are just christians).

However; i had the urge to share, aspecially cause of some of your posts(concirning Saturn).
I heard this more, but also Plato sad it was the symbole for Earth.
And to be true, i like Plato better.

Ps:

Univeral luck;
6a7 years i cube-puzzeled allmost by my self, and now.
Directly after i posted this, i watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqkyNjTwy14.
I hope you enjoyed it,  sunny

I like to edit my statements due to Prespective

The hexagon does not have a cube inside(atleast not a cube with equal sides)....
....aswell as the kaba,....it also is not a cube(this i always knew, but i thought it didn’t matter that much)all sides of the kaba got a diverent size....maybe it fits inside a hexagon(due to prespective), but i don’t think so

Sorry you’ll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Worship   Saturn Worship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturn Worship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2