the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Joe Jordan is a researcher for MUFON - He uncovered some amazing things including the biggest
spiritual deception of all time.

to watch in one video approx 80 mins
http://vimeo.com/5902168
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 am

I watched the video Day and this guy is right on and his words are true. I have found that the authority of the name of Y'shua Messiah is a name well known throughout the multiverse as every time I ever came across a being of darkness it had to obey what I told it to do.

Joe Jordan is doing an exceptional job and I wrote him an email telling him that as well. He is an example of what real Christians are supposed to be doing and he is an example of what the real body of Y'shua Messiah should look like.

Thanks for the video, sister.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 pm

I thought so too, he has a great work ahead of him. Thanks Gabe
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

That is a GREAT video sweet sister. Thanks!

Those witnesses at the end finally realized that it's a spiritual war that we are dealing with.
No wonder all those fake UFO researchers just hate Joe. lol!

I loved the fact that he was a non believer! Wow.
Hopefully, people will understand what we are up against when they see this video.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Lovely Linda - so lovely to see you here again!!

true words my friend and I hope so too sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

i watched the vid....
i can listen respectfully, i heard him
but i just cannot get behind the idea that
his is the ONLY way... he doesn't sound
preachy, i agree that there is spiritual warfare
going on, and that protection (spiritual
armour, if you will) is desirable for offensive
and defensive choices...
perhaps i have residue of rejecting catholicism
i need to work on - perhaps i can feel a "bigger picture" -
perhaps i am part christian (is that even possible?)
and part(s) other disciplines
if this guy can open the minds of his fellow believers,
that is a really good thing, he speaks their language
but he does not speak mine
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 am

ok, so i posted the above and then "somehow" followed a research link to this:

"The Christ Spirit is an awesome frequency. He is in total command of our Angelic Hierarchy. They defer to Him in all things, you know. HE IS THE ETHERIC OF OUR TIME. They live in HIS BODY, so to say. Of course you control what happens to your hands and feet don't you? Same thing.

---------

Many among us, having broken free of Vatican programming now find an inner resistance to the word CHRIST, because of the whole Jesus hijacking attempt with the New Testament the Black Lodge created to control Europe in the last two thousand years. They are separate things. One is a principle. The other, an Illuminist Master Of Wisdom, Great White Brotherhood."

before i give the source, your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i watched the vid....
i can listen respectfully, i heard him
but i just cannot get behind the idea that
his is the ONLY way... he doesn't sound
preachy, i agree that there is spiritual warfare
going on, and that protection (spiritual
armour, if you will) is desirable for offensive
and defensive choices...
perhaps i have residue of rejecting catholicism
i need to work on - perhaps i can feel a "bigger picture" -
perhaps i am part christian (is that even possible?)
and part(s) other disciplines
if this guy can open the minds of his fellow believers,
that is a really good thing, he speaks their language
but he does not speak mine

What he says is the truth -

However.....and this is a big one to me and Im sure a lot of other people from what i am told and see.... I do not believe in religion--

religion hijacked who He was, what He did, and any religion who says believe this or we will torture and possibly kill you is well.....definitely not part of His message or what the Creator is all about - nor does this religions plan of 'salvation' speak of His Creation

now using the word 'He and His' when God/ Creator is also balanced in Feminine

Native ways have many words to describe this such as Unilanvhi (Friend) and yes we even have Yehovah or YHWH in our songs and stories from when He walked with us.
But our ways are not all about 'self' and this plan for 'salvation' because there is also a respect for all the land and our Earth Mother that is also of His Creating...

Religion has done more damage and hurt more people then anyone can realize

even the books of the bible excluded all the written works that spoke of harmony with His creation... turning man into some kind of authority to rule without humility and honor but by the sword ...

we have many many stories of how we were tortured and killed for their enjoyment over not one generation but for several hundred years.

When He walked the Americas He warned us of this time coming, and we kept our stories and traditions -- yes some have forgotten - but we have put them in the book 'He Walked the Americas' which I put excerpts on Star Nations teachings.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 pm

WineHippie wrote:
ok, so i posted the above and then "somehow" followed a research link to this:

"The Christ Spirit is an awesome frequency. He is in total command of our Angelic Hierarchy. They defer to Him in all things, you know. HE IS THE ETHERIC OF OUR TIME. They live in HIS BODY, so to say. Of course you control what happens to your hands and feet don't you? Same thing.

---------

Many among us, having broken free of Vatican programming now find an inner resistance to the word CHRIST, because of the whole Jesus hijacking attempt with the New Testament the Black Lodge created to control Europe in the last two thousand years. They are separate things. One is a principle. The other, an Illuminist Master Of Wisdom, Great White Brotherhood."

before i give the source, your thoughts?

The Christ spirit is an awesome frequency but it is more than that and all the words could still not adequately describe or share the knowledge of Him or about it

He was given dominion over all including Creation and all that was created - our elders have shared their visions and journeys in the sky world with us. In my time in the skyworld I also learned the same.

well vatican or any kind of church 'religion' is always going to hurt because it is unnatural -- many people cannot separate Christ or Yehushua/ Yeshua from religion.
And yes I think we are saying the same things about religion being used for control ---

but so you know it was not just for europe but also against native people from the first step of columbus to the first boarding schools in the late 18th century for almost 100 hundred years the catholic church created boarding schools that tortured native kids for being native or doing anything native including speaking their own language.

Its to the truth of our teachings and knowledge that we survived this and the biological warfare used against us with small pox -- for to forgive means moving forward where they no longer can control or hurt -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually Winehippie this would make a fascinating thread -

I would like to learn more of your own take and experience as well as share more of our experience - in an equal learning and respectful way.... but most of all for one purpose.... to show that the Creators truth is what heals, blesses and is the true strength above all things- for no matter what this religion has done to people the world over - the true ways of Creation and the true laws of the Creator remain as they will always remain and do not change nor disappoint us.

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 am

Thanks for starting this thread Day. You had sent me this link before and had enjoyed the message.

I really wonder if these people are really just helping themselves, by raising their frequency levels by allowing the spirit of Jesus to empower their heart with love. I am not talking about becoming a christian in a religious sense....just allowing the energy to enlighten them.

Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Meadow

When I try to meditate, and try and visualize the sun , I get a similar feeling of energy and strength.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 pm

thats a great point Micjer and im not religious either -- I would love to hear more of your thoughts on this ... we have some great talks in the not so distant past ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind   Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unholy Communion - the spiritual nature of abductions and the greatest deception upon mankind
Page 1 of 1