the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who are suffering...

Go down 
+2
sky otter
Linda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

For those who are suffering... Empty
PostSubject: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

I wanted to start a thread where we can send prayers to those who are suffering.

Some of us know of people who are in bad health or are in serious financial crisis and my heart bleeds for them.
One moment we can be OK and then in the next second our whole world can come crashing down. None of us are immune to this.

I was just informed of my cousin who is dying in the hospital. He is bleeding from the nose and rectum and is in a coma. He was perfectly fine when he suddenly collapsed at home. He is only 56.
Another friend of mine has a 17 year old daughter who is bleeding everyday for the last month and is losing weight and the doctors want to do surgery even though they can't diagnose her.

My sister just told me of a pregnant woman who was ready to deliver being thrown out on the street by the police with no where to go after her house foreclosed. What is going to happen to her? It makes me so sad and worried.

I am also praying for those who are suffering in Australia with the fires.

I wish I could do something more to help, but I feel my prayers will help ease their pain. Please post your request for prayers for others and together we can all send love to those who need it the most.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi Linda

i think it a great idea..

when i first got on line i met a group of folks and thur a few message boards/ forums
we got to be a kind of healing group and the last reincarnation is a prayer room
on another site where you just drop in and tell who you would like prayers or energy sent to
and then whoever wants to can check in and send whatever feels right for them

there was a lot of discussion pro and con of interferring with someone's life without
permission and that finally got settled by stating
(for those who felt they were interfering where they shouldn't )
when you send that it was for that persons
highest good in whatever form worked for them at this time of now or any future now..

i do think a name is helpful but that is just me..we are evolving so fast maybe just the
desire to help those spoken of
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Sky Otter, that is a great idea about a name being helpful during the prayer.
I ask for prayers for my cousin who is in a coma right now. His name is Bobby.

My friends daughter who is very ill is named Ashley.

Lots of love to you for suggesting it.
angel
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:37 pm

O, Great Spirit, the one true Creator, hear our loving intentions for our brother Bobby and sister Ashley.
May their physical suffering not be in vain nor prolonged,
Let their spirits be raised never to endure this hardship again,
Give strength to their loved ones on this Earth, and let our loving pleas of mercy
be for the greater good of their divine souls.
Thy Will be done.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:50 pm

That is just beautiful.
Thank you so much Tom. hugcc
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:30 am

May the light and the love of the one infinite creator, shine and restore the health of Bobby and Ashley in accordance with the will and the highest and best good of all there is.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 am

I grant the brightest light in the cosmos to shine down on Bobby, Ashley and all who are in need of restoration, protection and balance into their delicate and graceful lives to ever so gently vibrate to the pure harmonics of healing power expressed through unconditional love.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Guess what? Your prayers have help sweet 17 year old Ashley!
She is doing really well now.
Love to you all hugcc
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 am

Hey Linda nice to hear about Ashley doing well.

I donated some money to the bush fire tragedy. That was my bit lately that I felt obligated to help with that.

And yeah I go to other forums mostly depression forums and try help people going through a hard time there who are really on the edge in crisis mostly in chatrooms. Sometimes things like this are the best gift in life for example this made my day at the time. He was bullied as a kid and had a real rough childhood been through so much that I really felt the need to support him and now we are good friends. I invited him to the forum but it may not be his interest. He does have one hell of a unique story to tell about his struggle against darkness and wants to complete it so others can learn from what he has suffered.

Things like this, they make my day:
Quote :

For those who are suffering... DJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who are suffering...   For those who are suffering... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who are suffering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Solutions :: What we can do-
Jump to: