the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE STARSEED DIALOGUES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Empty
PostSubject: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Brought to you by Patricia Cori. She is a channel for a 6th density group from the Sirius star group of 3 dominate worlds in that system and she claims to be a mouthpiece for the Sirian High Council. It is a soul group complex of entities connected to the Earth from it's beginnings and also a member of the Federation of Planets that supposedly oversee our solar system and stargates along with our sun, which they call RA.

I just finished a book by this woman called the Starseed dialouges,. Of course I cannot say if this info is true or not but A lot of it rang true for me personally. So I will attempt to post some of what I have learned here on this thread from her contacts.

Her information is very detailed and deep. It reminds me of reading the RA material except it is much more free flowing than the Ra material was and that is probably because of the time period we are now in as compared to the Ra material of the early 80's.

She has a website, www.sirianrevelations.net, and she is also on the radio at www.bbsradio.com

She wrote a three book trilogy of her channeling info. I have not read them as this book I read is her latest work.

Patricia asks them about their star system. There answer is, of the 3, Sirius A as we call it, is a 3rd density planet just like ours. They have lots of water like us a lots of fish as well. Sirius B is a 6th density planet full of life with 12 satellites also with life on them. They call this one Satais and it is the largest of them all. Sirius C as we call it, they call it Anu and it is 4th density.

The Sirians were connected to Egypt, the Maya, and Atlantis and influenced those societies. They call the universe the "Cosmos of Soul". They call us Starseeds because we are made from that material.

They also say that our Sun Ra, is a strong male energy planet but that the coming change for us will be heavy toward the female energy. They refer to their system as female in energy and they call it the sisterhood of Sirius, although they are quick to say that in the 6th density there are no gender distinctions to be made at all, but the gender distinction is for the lower densities like our current world.

They also say that even though there sisterhood is on different densities, individuals can communicate between the different densities if they acquire the right frequencies to do so.

They refer to the mechanics of the universe as the "cosmometry". They say nothing is dead in the Universe but all is life to one degree or another.

They say we have Nebiruans living here on Earth with us, and some are connected to the world government and are calling the shots behind the scenes or at least trying to.

The Annunaki are known as the "Dark Priesthood" here on the Earth and of course they have been behind the scenes for almost all of Earths history.

There are apparently 144 delegates of the Galactic federation of planets, which includes the Dolphins, the Whales, Angelic beings, Ascended Masters, Aghartan Masters who live in the inner Earth and are powerful beings of light, christed individuals, and Illuminated Earth souls, Sirians of 6th density.

They refer to Stars/Suns like ours and theirs as Deity's of ascension.

All contact with Earth humans and with animals and with minerals have jumped exponentially since the year 2000 and that is why there are so many channels now available to humans, to spread the truth around as quickly as possible.

They claim there are 13 Crystal skulls given to Earth by them back at the first Atlantis government and these skulls when brought together at 2012 will be what helps to open the Astral cord of our Sun Ra to us to travel through. And these crystal skulls will be united in what they call Mayaland to help open the Stargates for us to go through to 4th density.

They call the skulls the "skull committee" and they when placed together become powerful energy vortexes for humans, as that was there intended purpose. The skulls were made by 6th density beings through thought projections and presented to Atlantis.

More later.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks Gabe, interesting how there is 144 delegates of the Galactic federation of planets.

Look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Yes reuniteR.....LOL of course you picked up on this number just as I did, that number is a strong energy in the book of Revelation....the book written by the lizards.....Of course I jest, because if they did write it they are stupid as I came to find God through it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 pm

The power of word energy and the power of deception energy compared within the Matrix of the soul is as follows.

I read in the Star seed dialogues the power of words which is energy, and the power of deception words which is also energy. When the power of words of darkness lie to you, there is an immediate opening of another power vortex for the compensation of the lying words of the negative that opens up for the correcting of the lie given.

Or in other words, the lie cannot win out, but the truth will prevail due to the fail safe mechanism of love as the rule of all ascending living beings regardless of their density.

Now to illustrate this point. Let's look at reunite. The power of that word is amazing. it means to "reunite". Reunite what? How about the souls gathered here on this forum, and other beings he has probably reunited through his lifetime on Earth that we do not know about??

Reunite did not choose that name haphazardly as it is in his genetic code and makeup to be a reuniteR. So this is one of the things I take away from the power of energy connected with the beings that speak it as to it's importance to the whole of the collective.

The sobering part of being an energy being is that you must protect what it is that you may speak at any given time. If you speak haphazardly you may reap "haphazard", since you are a co-creator.

I am not sucking up here to our moderator. the same is true for all here on this forum. Do a little research about your name and see just why and who you are on a certain level and just what your name actually means and represents. You can also do this with your birth names. The info you learn may tell you a little about your personal DNA pattern of purpose???

Also from what I learned from reading this book, the energy you put out will determine what comes to you from the universe because of the power of attraction. The energy you put out will be what you get back.

So reunite has done what the word energy has summoned from the Matrix. He reunited a few of us together that were supposed to be together from the world that was and into the world of the now to bring about the predetermined outcome of this density for all of us. The same holds true for everyone else on this forum as well as others.

In the Bible, every time God made a convert to him, God changed their name to something else, and in that name change was in almost all cases information of who the person really is at their core being. The kind of information that a creator would know of a person.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 am

In chapter 2 of the Starseed Dialogues Patricia Cori gets into the way life is at the 4th density level after we change according to the Sirians.

Patricia Cori has the question, "What will it be like to leave the Earth and ascend to the 4th dimension"?

The Sirians tell her,

We will not leave the Earth but will phase through with the Earth to the 4th dimension. And after our change into the 4th D our perception will be so subtly altered that we will barley recognize that we are not in our physical body any longer.

This was a revelation to me as I have always thought the change would be a radical one and most easy to notice the difference but according to the Sirians, it will be a very subtle change and that the radical change is because the vibratory rate inside of us will be higher and this will cause our bodies to be "lighter" but still of form, but it will be a different form but that change will not look radically different to us at first, until we are in those bodies for a while then we will start learning the differences.

It will also be this way in all the other areas as well, such as the psychic ability/ESP the knowing of things by your Spirit like we do now, all these things will become enhanced and as we learn the new bodies and the new higher frequencies we will also learn to become better at using these abilities just as we do now but at a higher frequency.

According to the Sirians we will all still be Earth centered beings but we will begin learning to become masters of our new reality and this will include using the collective energy to bring healing to our planet so that "she" as they call her can become balanced again after the raping and pillaging that was done by the "Dark Priesthood" during the 3rd D life.

The ego centric human will be greatly diminished and we will live primarily by our intuition and our heightened awareness will take center stage in our lives. Our logical mind also will relax as we allow our intuition to rule us. The Earth also changes as we change and we become one again with her, and these changes will not take very long.

The exoteric rulers that have tried to rule us through fear and obedience will most likely remained trapped in the 3rd D, experiencing the death process that will cover large areas of our planet and they will be incarnated on other celestial physical bodies in the universe at other times, and of these some will join the power elite of the direct descendants of the Annunaki as they move into the void of the "grey zone".

And us of the awakening will transmute from the physical realm into our new experience of life as the interpenetrating of mind and events where we will blend into all the elements of consciousness in simultaneous existence.

LOL, Wow, that was for Stephen...LOL no doubt, simultaneous friends.

Will we have physical bodies? Patricia asks? the Sirians say,

Fear not, you do not lose your identities in the next phase. We will have "light bodies" of form and substance because of our new heightened awareness we will know and understand new points of awareness from energy changes. We will know how to recognize others by these patterns of vibration. We will know at once each others emotional and mental states of being by the energy vibration fields of one another. We will become telepathic, free to communicate without words.

In the 4th D we become very good at mastering our higher selves according to the Sirians. And all the tools of consciousness become common to us.

More later.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Wow Gabe, thanks for putting in the effort of giving us a full detailed breakdown.

Respect.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes Gabe, thanks for that my friend, so much to read, but I am going to take it very slowly.

As I get creaky with my old age if I do ascend do the creaks disappear.......LOL. I hope so.

But I heard someone else say we become crystalline.

I am going to get to these later.

The one thing I do have to ask is how everyone on the forum would feel about leaving someone, anyone they really love behind in 3D if they don't ascend. scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Biggles wrote:
The one thing I do have to ask is how everyone on the forum would feel about leaving someone, anyone they really love behind in 3D if they don't ascend. scratch

i tried to tell him/her......................
i tried, am trying, to SHOW them.........
will it be much different than separation by death, in this
reality timeline / dimension now???
cuz i, myself, don't feel separated from those humans i
knew and loved in this dimension, who have left their earthly bodies,
their "meat suits" as otter likes to say....
and i do not feel separated from my guides or higher self or creator...
do you mz biggz? anyone?
if you can answer me, you have your answer
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Ah, hippie, you have answered my question in one post, thank you precious, each one of you here on this forum can answer my most pondered questions so easily.

Thanks sweetheart. Love you. xo kiss of love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

carrots carrots carrots hugv
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 am

Simultaneous Gabe..

I love to GET SERIOUS... all about the "our" COLLECTIVE Sirius CONNECTIONS ALSO...

.... I too LOVE Patricia Cori's stuff.... although I have not listened yet to her "self-paid for" RADIO program.

WISHING US.... ALL OUR HIGHEST INTENTIONAL DESIRES related to CONNECTING in ways that STRENGTHEN OUR OVERALL GLOBAL CONSCIOUS MIND as we APPROACH and LIVE... in this "new 4th DIMENSIONAL GLOBAL MIND CONNECTED REALITY"!!!!
clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Sirius10 clubbing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 am

Her information is something else. I love the picture you posted. It shows how huge Sirius A is.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm

You know what's important too for any transition, I keep hearing it more and more everyday.

Visualization.

Our imaginations are such a powerful gift. Why do you think during school we constantly daydreamed during class and got in trouble for it..lol

This is the key ingredient for any manifestations. Visualize visualize visualize. Once we do move off into the higher frequencies as Gabe stated communication as we know it will be obsolete. The healing power of the mind. I keep hearing it - creative imagery and self-suggestion will create our desired reality. In the awakened 4D this will be our primary tool.

Does anyone do self-hypnosis? This is an area I want to explore.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Great post reuniteR, did you notice the post time stamp, the number 3 is the Spirit and it seems your information is x3 factor....LOL nice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 am

A little more on 4th density living. According to the Sirians, we do not eat food in the 4th density, and so there will be no need for body waste.

They say we get our nutrition from the light as our bodies are more crystalline in nature just as biggzz was saying in an above post.

Also we will have sexual relations as well, but it is done through the heart charkra and the transference of energies between the consenting beings creates an orgasm very different and more intensive than flesh, and longer lasting. They also say that children can come about from this but they do not go into the details on that part. :love sick:

whew

Also when wanting to travel in the 4th, by knowing the location/co-ordinates you move to that place by your connection to the energy of the place you want to go to. Like astral travel, you travel on thought energy. The same for going to see someone, you know where they are located and you attune your energy to them and you appear there. The Sirians call it "riding the Gossamer web" or on "Gossamer wings", so to speak.

There will be no electronic devices or high tech from outside of your person. If you need to talk to someone, you can do it through telepathy from being in person or at a distance.

If you wish to go to other densities higher than yours, just use the Gossamer wings, astral travel, Spirit flight. We will not need spaceships. The same applies to going to other planets or star systems.

If you try to go back say to the third density for a short visit to an old friend that may not have made it to 4th like you have, you will not be able to energy compress enough in order to take form in a solid state, so you would look like a ghost to the one you are trying to visit. Your apparition/image would not be stable for very long so you will fade in and out of the 3D vision, but the person would get a glimpse of you perhaps.

More later
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 am

Wow Gabe, I want to visit star systems, other planets and not have to speak by moving my mouth but by telepathy, now that would be the way to go, no need for loud words, lol, if you made it to 4th then there would be no arguments. I think I would be in heaven just on that alone.

Gossamer wings are just so compelling to me. I would love to visit the elemental realm. I suppose I am still a child at heart, always looking for faries everywhere, unicorns and such, a magic realm, it would be so nice Gabe, no wars, no nasty anything, just peace and beauty. Oh bring it on please. sunny I think I am over dosed on the whole 3D thing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 am

Me too biggzz, I'm ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE STARSEED DIALOGUES   THE STARSEED DIALOGUES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE STARSEED DIALOGUES
Page 1 of 1