the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Empty
PostSubject: Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.   Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm

I downloaded this free ebook written by Pietro Donato about what he and his wife Lyn went through in Australia and then when they moved to Italy to try to escape everything. I think it is a very good read, sounds very believable to me, although as someone said on P/A, there are very quick ways of dealing with people rather than spending lots of money and time following their every move, but having said that if Lyn is connected to the illuminati by birth someway that she did not know of they would probably want her kept alive? Anyway just thought I would mention it here, going to read the rest of this story now.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=223997&postcount=1
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.   Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 am

Biggles, may I ask, what is your take on Leo Zagami?

Svali and Hidden_Hand I feel are being honest, Leo I'm not so sure!

Your thoughts? I dunno

I ask because when we have 'natural born Illuminatis' giving us information, we can line their (subjective) stories up and hopefully survey the (objective) facts that are common.

e.g.
Both Svali and Hidden_Hand talk about Family Houses, however Hidden_Hand says that growing up in a House is brutal, but not as brutal as what Svali talks about. However, Hidden_Hand admits that since Svali grew up in a German House (which are more harsh than others), there is a chance that Svali's was not exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.   Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 am

You know ryuken for a young guy of your age I have to say this without a shadow of a doubt, you must be one of the smartest light workers I have come across. Your knowledge on subjects just astounds me, it really does, given that my youngest son is your age and he can't even work out a budget, you must be one of those special souls sent for this time. You really amaze me you really do.

It has been a long time since I saw Leo's interview on Camelot, but he certainly knew a hell of a lot and since that interview his life has been turned upside down. I am going to have to have another look at that interview mate and get back to you. I cannot talk about Svali but Hidden - Hand well he knew his stuff and I would say his right on the mark. I suppose in a way we were lucky to get his information. I will get back to you on this you savant you. wow
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: thank you for the kind words   Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 am

Biggles, you are too kind for words!

my love

But we are all equal, it's just that some people grow in certain aspects of our life experiences (sports(wo)men/actors/business(wo)men). I have always enjoyed analysis and knowledge management and am good at it, but accounting and raising children I am not.

The collective whole of all the light workers need to bring their special skills together, similar to how Svali and Hidden_Hand describe the "six spheres or 'schools' of learning (which) are Military, Government, Spiritual, Scholarship, Leadership, and Sciences" that all Illuminati members are trained in from childhood. And as you know, as the child matures, they specialize in one or two of these schoolings.

We should learn from these guys by doing something similar, and surpass them, by being the 'positive' polarity, since they are the 'negative'.

I think Leo is telling some truth, but I felt he dances around the question from Kerry, on how he escaped the Illuminati (were as people like JFK, Dean Warwick, Bill Cooper [and so many more] did not)... Maybe it's just me... Leo does, as you said, provide some valuable information.

I agree with you on Hidden_Hand, for such 'little' information, I felt (s)he added a big chunk of the puzzle.

One thing I know is that Hidden_Hand claims to be from the elite levels, Leo from the mid-high levels, and Svali from the mid-low levels of the Illuminati. This of course gives us to understand that thei perspectives are a little different from one another on the inner workings of Illuminati.

thankyoub for your complement, and I hope you will share your findings with us!
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.   Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from Australia - a gangstalking primer.
Page 1 of 1