the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Empty
PostSubject: Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My!   Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 pm

How the Most Powerful Nation on Earth Beckons the Evil One
s
Posted: January 11, 2010
9:00 am Eastern

By Donna Anderson
©️ 2010 RaidersNewsNetwork

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Washmo10

If you have read Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed by Dr. Thomas R. Horn, then by now you have learned an important secret concerning the capital city of the United States. According to the world’s foremost authorities—including Robert Hieronimus, United States official records, and even Freemason scholars—Washington DC was designed as a symbol of the Rosicrucian dream shared by its builders: that America would become the New Atlantis and eventually lead the world into a restored Golden Age of Osiris.

This mostly unfamiliar fact is what legendary Freemason, Manly P. Hall, called "the secret destiny of America." It is a vision mirrored in the design of the streets, government buildings, and other artifacts important to the founding of the United States, including the Great Seal, where the phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum is prominent. In his second inaugural address, George W. Bush said of this phrase that when the founders of America placed it on the Great Seal, "They were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled."

As Dr. Horn points out, novus ordo seclorum is derived from the prophecies of the Cumaean Sibyl, a prophetess of Apollo (Apollo is the Greek version of the Egyptian god Osiris) who predicted the return of this deity at a future date, when men would be rejoined by the gods. President Bush, in his official speech of record, said this scenario is "an ancient hope [plan, scheme] that is meant to be fulfilled" [emphasis added].

Horn further notes how this "god" is specifically identified in the Bible as the spirit that will inhabit the Antichrist. In other words, unknown to most Americans, the Great Seal of their country heralds an ancient prophecy of the coming Man of Sin, presumably in the year 2012 (you’ll have to read Apollyon Rising 2012 to understand how the year 2012 is connected to this subject).

Much more HERE
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My!   Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Quote :
As Dr. Horn points out, novus ordo seclorum is derived from the prophecies of the Cumaean Sibyl, a prophetess of Apollo (Apollo is the Greek version of the Egyptian god Osiris) who predicted the return of this deity at a future date, when men would be rejoined by the gods. President Bush, in his official speech of record, said this scenario is "an ancient hope [plan, scheme] that is meant to be fulfilled" [emphasis added].

Horn further notes how this "god" is specifically identified in the Bible as the spirit that will inhabit the Antichrist.

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My! Obama

Just kidding. This is actually Ramessis ... The last great pharoh. I really think the pic has been doctored to make it look like Obama.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1