the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Revaltion About Noah's Ark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Empty
PostSubject: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Gee round disc like object. Possibly a flying one from another star system?

Bringing certain DNA and creatures to inhabit the earth. Far fetched?

Just reading between the lines.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm

micjer wrote:
Gee round disc like object. Possibly a flying one from another star system?

Bringing certain DNA and creatures to inhabit the earth. Far fetched?

Just reading between the lines.

That sounds very plausible to me Mic.

I was thinking over the past week about the suttle differences in Human form here on Earth (Asian, African, Caucasian etc etc) and my own belief from what I have read and heard about the human form being quite prevelant across the stars, it could stand true that we are a mix of other planetary folks.

I need to get the indian text about the anciaent war.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm

If this planet was indeed seeded by different star systems then it must be standard operating procedure. How many other earthlike water planet biodomes are there out there? Maybe ascension is really just getting a transport ticket to a new planet as some sort of evolutionary process.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 am

Lightning222 wrote:
If this planet was indeed seeded by different star systems then it must be standard operating procedure. How many other earthlike water planet biodomes are there out there? Maybe ascension is really just getting a transport ticket to a new planet as some sort of evolutionary process.

I had this thought today mate!

What if the process of Hierachy as we know right now, which has also been in place thoughout all our known public history which has been in place for a very long time in our accepted history... was no-more than the inhabitants of Earth copying what they saw.

This time lets hope we as a Earth Concsiouness get it right :) toast

xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Revaltion About Noah's Ark   New Revaltion About Noah's Ark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Revaltion About Noah's Ark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Today's News :: News and Events Around the World-
Jump to: