the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.

Go down 
+2
stephen Podliska
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 am

or for those who would like the still version, no music:
http://www.aura.ca/Site/2010.html
has authors of quotes with links to their respective websites (cool)
just noticed something... the youtube version is 4:44 but when posted
here, looks like 4:45, isn't that odd? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 am

OMG..WineHippie... YOU MADE ME CRY.... and I HAVE NOT CRIED.... IN A WHILE.... THANK YOU!!

... I thank you... FOR ENRICHING... MY LIFE!!! love my love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

oh, to the part of me that is you and to the part of you
that is me, i love ya, steve... i am grateful for your appreciation
and because your response here inspired me to watch the vid
again, and yes, it is good - we are good - we are becoming
"powerful visionaries"
heebie jeebies alert!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 am

I agree on the heebie jeebies sister.....since we are all one It looks like stephen has been right all along with his spontaneity self projected by the rest of us....LOl I love the visionaries. nice video sister.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Very uplifting video Hipster, bring on 2010
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 am

According to Dolores Cannon through her 30 plus years of research and according to the Angel Alariel through the channeled material I am just finishing, there have been many Light Beings that have come into this world through the birth process that are coming here with a specific agenda to help this 3d world into the next phase of our development and to help us go through the change from 3d into 4d and 5d.

This is why I am so optimistic about the change that is coming to all of us. There may be millions of these beings on this planet at this time very quietly going about their business of changing our world by first changing themselves from within, and by doing this it has a profound effect on our whole world.

According to material I have read, our planet has a very distinctive energy pattern like an aura around it, and that energy aura pattern is very receptive to human beings own personal auric pattern of energy and when a critical mass number is reached through the combining of these auric fields, it is then that the transformation happens, where our world will jump into either the 4th d or the 5th d.

I am a little confused and need some help here though about something. So if anyone knows please feel free to help me to understand.

From all the stuff I've read, it seems that when we die physically we go into what is called the 4th dimensional existence. According to Alariel that existence is called the interlife and is where we all go to determine where in the 5th density we will be placed, so if I understand it correctly we are in the 4th density on a temporary basis until our place in the 5th is figured out???

Alariel does speak of the 5th density like it is our next step ? So it sounds like the 4th density is just a stopover place ? Does this sound right ??

Being a stopover place in the 4th density may mean 40,000 years, LOL. I do remember reading the Cassie material where I think it made a reference to one density being 80,000 years. That by itself is mindbending.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 am

gabe, the differences between our ascension or blending
into the 4th D and 5th D has always confused me a bit, too
i let it go, with the feeling that i really didn't need to nail
down what's next, i have my hands and brain full of what
is happening now
since i am not motivated by fear or survival, i have the luxury
of having a box seat at this performance - and while i am curious
as to how our story evolves, i do not want to jump to the last
act or epilogue to know what has happened.... i want to
savor every moment of how we are getting there
but to answer your question, what you deduce makes sense
to me - but then you usually DO make sense to me and i am
sure if you figure it out, you will tell us
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 am

The world has changed so much in the last while as time speeds up.

The "swine flu pandemic' farse is a prime example. The PTW tried to scare everyone into taking their little dose of medicine. Well some fell for it but regardless of what they report or say I know that the majority of people in this world did not fall for it.

Even people that may not have fully awakened smelt a rat. There are way too many fully awake individuals for the light not to penetrate the dark schemes.

There are times when I am sure that we wonder if we are making a difference in this world. However take a minute and think about the people that we may have influenced in regards to the evilness of this vaccine.

Let's say even 1 person listened and changed their mind, and they influenced 1 person and so on. It does have a rippling effect.

So any further dark plans will have trouble getting implemented IMHO.

I know for a fact that after I showed my one son some info and youtube vids that he in turn showed to friends that were planning to take the shot. They changed their minds and didn't get it.

Of our immediate friends , I only know of one couple that got the shot. (aspartame kicked in!) We tried to warn them. Oh well.

My other son warned friends at school about the side effects. He is currently writing an essay about the whole thing and has permission from his teacher to show a couple youtube vids as part of his presentation.

With input from my wife, and others her workplace cancelled a planned vaccination of the workers at the plant.

It is hard to surprise the audience when you have folks like us talking through the movie and warning people what's coming up next.

Global Warming Scam is another example.....They had a big turnout lately!!!!

2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Globalwarmingprotest
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:09 pm

lol, mic, wasn't the caption
"Hundreds Turn Out to Protest Global Warming"
?
micjer wrote:

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Alariel does speak of the 5th density like it is our next step ? So it sounds like the 4th density is just a stopover place ? Does this sound right ??

Being a stopover place in the 4th density may mean 40,000 years, LOL. I do remember reading the Cassie material where I think it made a reference to one density being 80,000 years. That by itself is mindbending.

Speaking of the cassie material they claim the 5th density is the contemplation zone also know as the spirit world where we meet with our spirit guides once we leave our physical bodies. The 5D seems more like the mystery bag that our sub-conscious has locked in the vault.

The 4D however is not such a mystery. We go to the 4th density every night when we dream. Depending on our conscious awareness we can explore the different levels and touch the lucid and astral planes. What spins me out is how to you distinguish the multiple layers, like an onion that starts from the core and has many layers that unfold, where are the outside boundaries that switch over to the 5D?

The vibrational frequencies spanning a spectrum of oscillating waveforms could determine this but what are they? If we knew the figures would it help? Great thoughts to ponder Gabe that adds to the 3D game.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Thank you for your words of wisdom reuniteR. I will muse on these things.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for the video, I have it on my youtube channel~~~a great upbeat reminder.

love letz party
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Awesome pictures Mic...LOL I love it. I missed this the first time it was posted??? I guess as I don't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:33 pm

WineHippie wrote:
lol, mic, wasn't the caption
"Hundreds Turn Out to Protest Global Warming"
?
micjer wrote:

[img]2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Snowma10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.   2010 Predictions from ... Beyond. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Predictions from ... Beyond.
Page 1 of 1