the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

benjamin fulford's hopeful post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

benjamin fulford's hopeful post Empty
PostSubject: benjamin fulford's hopeful post   benjamin fulford's hopeful post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 am

Two blue moons in a row,one New Year’s Eve in the West and one on New Year’s day in the East

On December 21st 2009, a group of shamans held a ceremony by a lake in the Philippines. Whatever the case, there was heavy rain and thick cloud cover as the group headed to the lake for a ceremony to mark a change in how Western civilization behaves. When we arrived at the lake suddenly an area of blue sky appeared immediately above us. All around there was still heavy cloud cover and rain. However, directly over our heads, in the middle of the circle of blue sky there was a new moon. Then on New Year’s Eve, the world experienced an unheralded but precious event, a blue moon on New Year’s eve in the West and a second blue moon on New Year’s Day in Asia. A blue moon means a second full moon in one month. A full moon on New Year’s Eve happens only once in every two decades or so. Two blue moons in a row at the turn of the decade and the year has probably not happened for centuries or longer. Thus, although I have been trained in science and skepticism, I believe we have had a very auspicious beginning to 2010, the Year of the Tiger. (bold is mine - WH)

Furthermore, multiple reliable sources both in Asia and the West are reporting major happy changes happening soon, possibly this week or this month. We are more hopeful than we have been in a long time but, we will believe it when we see it.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2010/01/2009年最後の日に欧米でブルームーンそしてアジアでは新年にブルームーン.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

benjamin fulford's hopeful post Empty
PostSubject: Re: benjamin fulford's hopeful post   benjamin fulford's hopeful post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

I worked for this Japanese company up untill a few months ago:

http://www.arrk.com/

I am not sure where BF gets his figures from, but he seems to be chewing the same green shoots the western/eastern powers are using.

When I was in Taiwan I met with the CEO of the Taiwan division of the company I used to work for and he said Japan was on his back trying to find a way to get back into good margins or in some cases, "Profit as aposed to Loss" and the CEO couldnt predict any upturn till 2011-2012, needless to say the CEO in taiwan was stressed from the pressure from HQ as business is not good in Japan which is way the company I worked for is selling up quite a lot of their global operations dirt cheap just to survive.

In this scenario, I know they are not thinking green shoots, I know the employees in Taiwan are worried about their jobs which has a knock on effect to China, and this is only one company who do really fantastic work in their field ;)
Back to top Go down

benjamin fulford's hopeful post
Page 1 of 1