the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???

Go down 
+4
Somamech
Biggles
Lightning222
stephen Podliska
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

.. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Empty
PostSubject: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 am

.... If all goes well for me and my FAMILY....

........ I appears.. WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO MOVE.....

................ TO AUSTRAILIA !!!!!!
cheers affraid rockin

... SO I JUST WANTED TO GIVE ALL OF YOU AUSIESES (spelling??)...

....A LITTLE HEADS UP (or not so FAIR warning??)!!!!! THAT THIS DANCING FOOL of A "forum" MEMBER... IS ABSOLUTELY EXCITED... THAT VERY VERY SOON (months away from now)... IT APPEARS WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY......[b] TO THE LAND DOWN UNDER!!!!![/b]

clubbing

clubbing clubbing

.. and PLEASE EXCUSS ME... FOR GETTING A LITTLE... EXCITTED!!!!

clubbing clubbing angelic love strapped down rockin
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 am

Congrats SP I hope you enjoy the change. Sounds wonderful!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

Thanks Simultaneous Lightning222.. . nothing like the POSSIBLITY for A WHOLE NEW AND EXCITING "Austrailian ADVENTURE".. to LOOK forward 2!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 am

Is this permanently Steve, extended holiday, just wondering mate.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 am

.. Simultaneous Biggles... it would be for "at least a year"... or at least "this is what me and wife are telling our kids"!!!! We are hoping the KIDS LOVE it... and we CAN CONTINUE to STAY.. or ALSO go to NEW ZELAND NEXT!??? Who knows??? My wife and I LOVE TO WORK and TRAVEL.. so we WILL SEE WHAT THE KIDS THINK?????? Thanks for the INTEREST!!! :) flower child
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 am

Nice one Steve,

Australia and New Zealand (NZ I have toured myself as well) are quite different to other countries up the top, so you will notice the difference. Other that Enjoy. Let us all know how things pan for you all. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 am

Congrats Steve :)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 am

From what I see with most people 2010 is bringing good energies so enjoy them people! rainbow
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

sorry, i musta missed the "horrific" part?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

There are a few Aussies on this site that would be pleased to meet you :)

A..
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Too cool man, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 am

Wow Steve that's fantastic news. Where in Australia are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am

Thank you FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS DIVISIONS of ONE....

.... for ENJOYING THE EXCITEMENT ... of the EXCITEMENT of EXPLORING NEW THINGS!!!

.... and FYI.... I may have gotten a little more excited about our departure date than I should have... It now appears we have more VISA related work to do that may make our plans closer to 4-6 months away scratch (I might have gotten a little too excited about this TOO EARLY???? I am more in the "passenger seat on this"... allowing my wife to direct the Aussie related plans because she is USING HER NURSE Practitioningship background to "make all this happen"....

And as for you Simultaneous WineHippie... I was using the WORD "HORRIFIC" to MAKE FUN of the FACT that NOT EVERYONE in AUSTRALIA may be excited to see a "strange character like me" who may be "just a little 2 off in his own world ALL THE TIME"... as GOOD NEWS for the POSSIBILITY of "a guy like him" coming into the COUNTRY???? .. anywho.. just having fun entertaining the IDEA that a few may be thinking OMG... NOW I REALLY HAVE A GOOD REASON TO LEAVE AUSTRALIA now that "THAT STEVE CHARACTER" is HERE!!! ??? lol!

SO just HAVING FUN... ENTERTAINING ... A LIFE DOWN UNDER.. where "Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? ... You better run, you better take cover."...... Steve's may be coming "eventually" to town.. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!!! toast[i][u]

.. anyhow... sorry I am at times so INDIFFERENT with almost NO SIGNS OF any EMOTION what so ever!! cheers strapped down
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am

cheers Steve mate, you'll fit right in here believe me. drunks
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Dear individuated fragment of all there is Stephen,

Any news - when will you know ?

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???   .. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.. I HAVE SOME possibly.??.. VERY VERY HORIFIC NEWS to SHARE???
Page 1 of 1