the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under ocean ET city.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Under ocean ET city. Empty
PostSubject: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

When I first joined PA I would check with the Watcher on things that I picked up in the ether to see if I could get them validated.

I did this with the under ocean stargate I saw and PMd him telling him about what I thought. He got back to me and said there was one in the Atlantic he knew of.

I have PMd him again telling him all about this ET city under the ocean which I have seen and asked him what he thought. He doesnt know about this one but hopefully will get back to me if he gets any intel on it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Who is the Watcher exactly?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 pm

The Watcher is Barry King, a whistleblower from the UK. He was involved with black ops or covert projects in the UK NWO, although I cannot remember everything because that was like in 2008 when I first joined P/A.

He has a lot of contacts as you can imagine, so if he knows something for sure he will tell me but if he is not he will also tell me usually by a PM if I ask.

I think most of his information is still on P/A.

Gee now I come to think of it I hope its okay if I put this here. If its not then please move it to where you think R.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 pm

you can edit your post, if thats what you mean. Thanks 4 the info btw.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Well I suppose anyone can find anything about Barry on P/A. I will leave it to R's discretion when he gets up or wakes up or feels right.................... beingsick

Your turn tonight NWO, just remember what biggsy' has said and don't get paralytic okay. Enjoy but dont suffer the next day bud if ya can.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Fascinating Biggs!

I've been meaning to ask you about these underwater citys.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 pm

I told Barry all about what I see and how he might be able to check on this. Until then I am going to wait till he gets back to me on it, which he will once he checks with his intel and then I will tell what I see here.

I mean I dont want to say exactly what I told him if it isn't validated by someone in the know.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 am

I'm convinced there are underwater bases so a city would not be far fetched. Keep digging and keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm absolutely fascinated by the underwater pyramids off the waters of Yonaguni Jima, Japan

Under ocean ET city. Underw10

From crystalinks:

This is an immense structure that some believe link to the ancient Lemurians who supposed lived in the Pacific region at least 150,000 years ago. I went on to redo my Atlantean files as many people believe that Atlantis was the next great civilization after Lemuria (Mu). Some people see interaction between the two cultures before Lemuria ended. There are also those who speak of the ancient Atlanteans connecting with the Egyptians and becoming the Egyptians. this is all true - same souls - moving from program to porgram - experience to experience. To me these are just stories / programs / which exist / existed side-by-side - multidimensionally. When people tell me they feel as if they are walking in Atlantis now - and 3d earth is gone for a few secnonds - this is what is actually happening to them. The souls from those programs are our souls having different experiences. I you can tap into the grids that create those programs - you can see who you are there and what you are doing.

It's like watching yourself on TV. You are in 2 or more movies playing at the same time. You are watching one movie=frequency and bonding with what's going on! From time to time you switch your channel - frequency - and check in on the other movie! It is cool when both characters in each movie check in on each other! I know . . this gets very confusing! Let's try to reduce it to its simplest forms in future articles.

Now what happens when the two movies - channels - frequencies begin to overlap!? You can see both movies at the same time! Can that make you depressed? Certifiable? No doubt. What can you do? Detach and see them both as illusionary programs. Kick back and watch the shows! If you do it that way - it will become a comedy - a comedy of errors - rather than a drama!

What is cool about ancient Atlantis - and Lemuria - is that if you wanted to leave all of the 'movies running' - you could just leave and go back to Source with no fear. This darn 3D puts fear into so many people! Fear and depression are two emotions many people consider part of there lives. Chill out!

Let's go back under the waters of Japan . . . Blub . . . Blub . . .

CONTINUE HERE

May 2004
Come dive with us to the "Sea God's Palace", one of the world's greatest mysteries.

Produced by ABC Australia
Distributed by Journeyman Pictures

(embedding disabled) So here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIu2rA0yd9s
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 am

R - that was one fascinating documentary. I laughed on the followup documentary when they gathered all the experts in every field and they concluded that these were not man made structures. I still get a chuckle over that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under ocean ET city.   Under ocean ET city. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under ocean ET city.
Page 1 of 1