the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tobacco does NOT cause cancer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

tobacco does NOT cause cancer Empty
PostSubject: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 am

" It is impossible for tobacco to cause cancer; It is a weed just like marijuana, tea, and many vegetables and spices we eat. And for those who need to smoke the "weed" for pain relief; try putting "bulk green tea" in your pipe and smoking it, you will get pain relief The best smoking is a plain virgin tobacco cigar, it too will give you pain relief. And for readers of this letter who think I am some kind of nut, I have been granted not one but three (3)US Patents, covering an "oxalic acid" that is in all weeds in varying amounts and is in the blood of all "warm blooded mammals" including humans. It kills all virus, bacteria, and abnormal cells (cancer cells). It is impossible for smoke from a weed to cause cancer as the smoke carries oxalic acid in the ester form into the lungs where it is picked up by the blood, which carries it to the cancer cells and destroys them. "

i KNEW IT!!!!!

http://www.ColJoe.net/letter_to_the_arkansas_gaze.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 pm

yeah it's all the crap they (big business manufacturers) have added to make smokers addicts and then kill them slowly
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:58 pm

I agree, I also think that when weed actually becomes legal and of course manipulated it will start causing cancer as well.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 pm

WineHippie wrote:
" It is impossible for tobacco to cause cancer; It is a weed just like marijuana, tea, and many vegetables and spices we eat. And for those who need to smoke the "weed" for pain relief; try putting "bulk green tea" in your pipe and smoking it, you will get pain relief The best smoking is a plain virgin tobacco cigar, it too will give you pain relief. And for readers of this letter who think I am some kind of nut, I have been granted not one but three (3)US Patents, covering an "oxalic acid" that is in all weeds in varying amounts and is in the blood of all "warm blooded mammals" including humans. It kills all virus, bacteria, and abnormal cells (cancer cells). It is impossible for smoke from a weed to cause cancer as the smoke carries oxalic acid in the ester form into the lungs where it is picked up by the blood, which carries it to the cancer cells and destroys them. "

i KNEW IT!!!!!

http://www.ColJoe.net/letter_to_the_arkansas_gaze.html

I have been waiting a while for something like this to surface hippie. Put it this way I would have been dead decades ago otherwise.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
I agree, I also think that when weed actually becomes legal and of course manipulated it will start causing cancer as well.

lol, i meant to say tabacoo ah, yall know what i meant
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey WH I'm not sure if you get Nexus magazine over in the states but if you do I highly recomend reading an article in the latest edition regarding supressed cancer research.

Last night whilst sitting on the front porch enjoying the lightning with my friend we were discussing the amount of money thrown, donated and pillaged for cancer research these days. Its mind boggling considering that cancer death rates are increasing... go figure scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tobacco does NOT cause cancer   tobacco does NOT cause cancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tobacco does NOT cause cancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: