the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP

Go down 
+8
Lightning222
Reunite
stephen Podliska
Biggles
New World Orphan
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 am

lol!

NEWS FLASH

Micjer..hijacks own thread...
threatens to follow the wrong path..

gives worn advice

conclusion..
he must be snowed in up there on the farm
and is doing this

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Cid_1c10

hey..cabin fever isn't supposed to kick in till end of this month
you are jumping the gun
go take a nap

snoring
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 am

cryingwithlaughter

That pretty well sums it up.

Snow drift right up and over my son's car this am. Had to be sure and miss it when I plowed the lane. It is supposed to be like this all week. I may have a novel written by then.

chickendance

Btw Sky. That sucks that the Steelers won and still didn't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:52 pm

rockin

ok..bumpin it back

i sure wish they would not add the music stuff...oh well

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 pm

micjer wrote:
@NWO....You've got to write a book then. Get a web-site. Put on a free e-book so everyone will think you are not in it for the money. Get a couple of whistleblowers to back up your story. (Don't use Dr Deagle, you might lose credibility)

Now in your home page be sure and use some terminology that the spiritual hunters want to hear. Tell them that they must be on the right path if they are reading your posts. Place some links to accepted spokesmen/woman like David Icke , AJ, Dr.Greer, etc.

Now spring a DVD on them and include your book in the package. Maybe a free Hooters calendar!!

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Gview

One word of advice....don't pull a Blossom and give a particular date for anything. Book sales will plummet!!!

wave

Btw. With all of this expert advice. I want in for 10%.

I'll have my lawyer draw up the papers.

BigSmile2

Once you have read this I will take the post down!!! If the smurfs can do it .... so can I.

:laughter:

Thanks for the advice , no prob. your in for .10% .
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 am

We have a problem. Sky knows about it. She may want a cut too!

Update on this vid. Little better explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Snmlpa1IxY&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6DH3NAc&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 am

I starting from the end on this thread. The last post was great! I've been reading about these connections but never have they been so well connected. Great thread mic and sky!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 am

I have a few friends that are Mason's. Great guys. Whenever I get the chance I try to get out of them what masonry is all about.

My one buddy summed it up like this.

They are not a secret organization. They are an organization that has secrets.

I personally believe that they are not part of the illuminati and about to take over the world. Now whether some illuminati infiltrated the masons that is up for debate.

I feel that a lot of the secrets of the masons can be found in their symbolisms. I think part of that is the origin of man coming from the stars and most likely the Star of Ra, Pleiadies and the Orion constellations playing the biggest roles.

We take this info for granted, but when the masons formed, this type of info went against the dogma of the church and people were killed for even thinking along these terms. This type of discussion had to be taken underground and only the proven few were privy to all of the details.

The interesting thing though is how the vatican and Washington DC are layed out in a very similar position. Both the masons (as they designed Washington) and the catholics showing us the same symbolism.

The founding fathers (many of whom were masons) fought against Britain and the establishment of a central bank controlled by Britain. The Federal Reserve (the very thing the fought the war over) was not established until 1913. This is when the illuminati got their foot in the door.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:36 pm

sunny

well i don't think many masons have a clue about the beginnings

We take this info for granted, but when the masons formed, this type of info went against the dogma of the church and people were killed for even thinking along these terms. This type of discussion had to be taken underground and only the proven few were privy to all of the details.

The interesting thing though is how the vatican and Washington DC are layed out in a very similar position. Both the masons (as they designed Washington) and the catholics showing us the same symbolism

but obviously someone has the info...
is it good or bad?
or just hidden because the populace is stupid

so are they marking the places for a 'return"
is it some kind of 'worship"
or just a need to repeat stuff...

has anyone figured out which planet this is all pointing back to?
scratch
does it even matter now?

soo many questions
suprise

ok..should have looked here earlier these are the links to hershels stuff
Wayne Herschel, author of The Hidden Records has all the historical detail online at:

http://www.keyofsolomon.net
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com
http://www.oneism.org

the hidden records one has a really cool way to pick a record at the opening of the site..
going to go read for the rest of the day
you guys stay warm...or cool..depending on where you are.
angel
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Well he tells us it is pointing to the star of Ra.

Now when I google sun Ra I got this. I do not know many jazz musicians so I had not heard of this guy but there is some interesting things about him.

All of his music is about outerspace, the stars etc.

check out the illuminati symbols on his records...

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Sunra

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Sunra1

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Sunra2

Connection... scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm

sunny

ok. M
while you play in the 70's i've been busy trying to figure our who ra is..or what ra is.. and i think i may have

we kinda all agree we had some kind of help in being here..regardles of which version you use and that either we or those who helped make us or get our ancestors here..or..well you get the point ..came from a place far away and left info for us to either find them, know where they/us came from or some other

sooooooooo if the obilisk points to orion's belt and the three stars are a line of diection and if you follow that line you come to a (what is called in astrology) a fixed star that is named Aldebaran...the eye of taurus..but not really in tarus at all but behind it..further away
and it is thought to but not proven yet to have a planet...could that planet have been RA

here's the trail i followed..see if you agree

i started here to find the names of the three stars in the belt..but check out the pic..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_(constellation)

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 220px-10

Navigational aid

Using Orion to find stars in neighbor constellationsOrion is very useful as an aid to locating other stars. By extending the line of the Belt southeastward, Sirius (α CMa) can be found; northwestward, Aldebaran (α Tau). A line eastward across the two shoulders indicates the direction of Procyon (α CMi). A line from Rigel through Betelgeuse points to Castor and Pollux (α Gem and β Gem). Additionally, Rigel is part of the Winter Circle. Sirius and Procyon, which may be located from Orion by tracing lines, also are points in both the Winter Triangle and the Circle.[3]
then here...check out this graph with the three stars....hummmmmmmm (better pic at link)

http://www.glyphweb.com/esky/constellations/orionsbelt.html

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Orions10
Stars
The three stars that make up the Belt are all immensely hot, massive and luminous bodies, of the brilliant blue O- and B-type spectral classifications. Both Alnilam and Alnitak are supergiants, and Mintaka, while not quite as massive as its companions, is still a true giant.

The linear alignment of the Belt is a line-of-sight effect that conceals somewhat the true relations of the stars making it up. In fact, the stars at either end of the Belt, Alnitak and Mintaka, are the closest together in space: Alnitak is a little over 800 light years from Earth, and Mintaka a hundred light years farther away. The central star, Alnilam, is much more distant than either of these, lying on the edge of the Orion Molecular Cloud more than 1,300 light years from the Solar System.

Alnilam is the most massive and luminous of the three stars, so that despite its greater distance it still shines more brightly than its two companions. If the three stars were the same distance away, Alnilam would easily outshine the other Belt-stars. It is about 10,000 times more luminous than the Sun.

Nebulae
Like much of its parent constellation, Orion's Belt is a highly nebulous region of the sky. This is especially true in the direction of Alnitak, where numerous nebulous structures are found. The most famous of these is undoubtedly the dark Horsehead Nebula, a dark cloud blotting out the light from the red-pink streak of IC 434. Also occupying this region are the less well known Flaming Tree Nebula (NGC 2024) and the so-called Lump Star (NGC 2023).

and then here..and check out the crescent with aldebaran ....have to go re look at those pics to see it there is a dot behind those crescents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran

Aldebaran is classified as a type K5III star. It is an orange giant star that has moved off the main sequence line of the Hertzsprung–Russell diagram. It has exhausted the hydrogen fuel in its core and hydrogen fusion has ceased there. Although not yet hot enough for fusing helium, the core temperature of the star has greatly increased due to gravitational pressure and the star has expanded to a diameter of 44.2 times the diameter of the Sun,[4][5] approximately 61 million kilometres (see 10 gigametres for similar sizes). The Hipparcos satellite has measured it as 65.1 light-years (20.0 pc) away, and it shines with 150 times the Sun's luminosity.[3]

Aldebaran is a slightly variable star, of the irregular variable type LB. It varies by about 0.2 in apparent magnitude.[2]

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 200px-10
Size comparison between Aldebaran and the Sun
Visibility
Aldebaran is one of the easiest stars to find in the night sky, partly due to its brightness and partly due to its spatial relation to one of the more noticeable asterisms in the sky. If one follows the three stars of Orion's belt from left to right (in the Northern Hemisphere) or right to left (in the Southern), the first bright star found by continuing that line is Aldebaran.

Aldebaran has the appearance of being the brightest member of the more scattered Hyades open star cluster that makes up the bull's head shaped asterism. However, Aldebaran is merely located by chance in the line of sight between the Earth and the Hyades, the star cluster is actually more than twice as far away, at about 150 light years.
LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Occult10

In this July, 1997, still frame captured from video, Aldebaran has just reappeared on the dark limb of the waning crescent Moon in this predawn occultation.Aldebaran is close enough to the ecliptic to be occulted by the Moon. Such occultations occur when the Moon's ascending node is near the autumnal equinox. This event will occur again around 2015. A reasonably accurate estimate for the diameter of Aldebaran was obtained during the September 22, 1978 occultation.[6]

and then here..paying attention to this sentence:
Aldebaran was thought to harbor its own planet (discovered through shifts in the star's velocity), but it has never been confirmed.

http://stars.astro.illinois.edu/sow/aldebaran.html

ALDEBARAN (Alpha Tauri). Aldebaran is by far the brightest, and therefore the Alpha, star of the constellation Taurus. The ancient name, from Arabic, means "the Follower," as the star seems to follow the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters star cluster, across the sky. Aldebaran, 67 light years away, is positioned in front of the sprawling Hyades star cluster (in mythology, half-sisters to the Pleiades) that make the head of Taurus the Bull, but is not a part of it, the cluster (at 150 light years) over twice as far away. Nevertheless, it makes a fine guide to it. In most renderings of the constellation, Aldebaran makes the celestial Bull's eye. As part of a constellation of the Zodiac, Aldebaran is close to the Sun's path, the Sun passing to the north of it about June 1, the star also regularly covered, or occulted, by the Moon. This class K (K5) giant star, of first magnitude (0.85) and 14th brightest in the sky, is a low-level irregular variable star that fluctuates erratically and to the eye unnoticeably by about two-tenths of a magnitude. Aldebaran's surface temperature of 4010 degrees Kelvin (compared to the Sun's 5780 degree temperature) gives it a distinct orangy color not all that dissimilar to that of Mars, which commonly passes it. Allowance for infrared radiation reveals the star to have a fairly high luminosity 425 times that of the Sun, which leads to a radius of 43 times solar. A projected equatorial rotation velocity of 5.2 kilometers per second gives the star a rotation period that could be as long as 400 days. The duration of disappearance in lunar occultations, as well as direct measure of angular diameter through interferometry, give an angular diameter of 0.01996 second of arc (the apparent size of a US nickel seen at a distance of about 50 kilometers), the star a leader in the number of such measures. That combined with distance gives a physical diameter of 44 times solar, in excellent agreement with the one found from luminosity and temperature. From the theory of stellar structure and evolution, Aldebaran carries a mass of around 1.7 times that of the Sun. Most class K giants are quietly fusing their internal helium cores into carbon and oxygen. Aldebaran, on the other hand, seems to be in a preliminary state in which a still-dead helium core is contracting and heating, causing the star as a whole to continue to expand and brighten. Consistent with its large size and luminosity, it's also known for a strong wind, through which it's beginning to lose mass, which surrounds it out to about 100 Astronomical Units. Within only another few million years, the star will top out at around 800 solar luminosities as it fires its helium, then shrinks and dims some to become one of the usual K-giant crowd. If Aldebaran were in our Solar System, it would extend halfway to the planet Mercury and would appear 20 degrees across in our sky, its great luminosity making life on Earth quite impossible. For a time, Aldebaran was thought to harbor its own planet (discovered through shifts in the star's velocity), but it has never been confirmed. Such would be counter to the usual finding that stars with planets tend toward high metal abundances, as Aldebaran's iron content (relative to hydrogen) is about half that of the Sun's.

Written by Jim Kaler 10/09/98; revised 10/30/99, 11/14/08, 05/22/09. Return to STARS.
or
http://www.answers.com/topic/aldebaran
Aldebaran is accompanied in a long-period binary-star system by a cool dwarf companion star some 100,000 times fainter than the giant.
toast

Last edited by sky otter on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

and....

Aldebaran, "The Eye of Illumination"

Aldebaran, the brightest star in the constellation Taurus the Bull, rises in the fall at sunset, and is the thirteenth brightest star in the sky. Its name comes from the Arabic Al Dabaran, the Follower, because Aldebaran appears to follow the Pleiades through the night sky.

As the Eye of the Bull, Aldebaran is called the Eye of Revelation. It is referred to by astronomers and cosmologists as the Eastern Royal Star, one of the four Royal Stars considered the sentinels watching over other stars. It is also known as the Buddha’s star, the Star of Illumination, and God’s Eye. This magnificent star has been used for centuries in navigation, and is known by many civilizations to be connected with the spirits of rain and the fertility of the earth. Approximately 5,000 years ago, the rising of Aldebaran marked the vernal equinox (1) and marked the beginning of the Babylonian new year.

Taurus is often associated with royalty and divine power. Throughout the ages Aldebaran has been spiritually recognized for its alignment with divinity. "... there is a symbolic relation between Aldebaran, the "eye" in the head of the Bull; the third eye, or the light in the head, and the diamond. The consciousness of the Buddha has been called the 'diamond-eye.'" (2)

The Hindus referred to Aldebaran and Taurus as Rohini (the Red Deer), the name of the river in Nepal where the Buddha was born at the time of the May full moon, around 563 BCE. Another Hindu name for Aldebaran is Sataves, which translates to the "leader of the western stars."

Pale reddish-orange in color, Aldebaran has a companion red dwarf star that shares its motion throughout space. Located slightly south of the ecliptic, in the path of our earth’s moon, Aldebaran has a magnitude of 1.2 and is one of the few 1st magnitude stars the moon may occult. Approximately 40 times the size of our sun, Aldebaran is 68 light years from the Earth, and is about 3 times the brilliance of Polaris, our current North Star.

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Aldeba10

In addition to the star Aldebaran, there are two other very beautiful and famous star clusters in the constellation of Taurus: the V-shaped Hyades at the head of the bull, and the Pleiades in the shoulder. To locate Aldebaran or Taurus, follow the line of the three stars that make up the belt of Orion; they point directly west toward Aldebaran. Look up during the fall and winter months just after sunset, and you’ll see Orion’s Belt and Aldebaran rising in the east, traveling in a northwesterly direction.

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Aldeba11

Aldebaran, the star of illumination, is directly across the zodiac from Antares, the star of anger, pride and revenge. In the only exact opposition of two major stars; Aldebaran is located at 9 degrees of the sign Gemini, with Antares at 9 degrees of the sign Sagittarius.

Aldebaran is said to be a portal to the mysteries of the mind and when balanced with the fixed star Antares, a portal to the mysteries of the heart, this creates a powerful stargate axis that is illuminated bi-annally when the Sun passes by Aldebaran at the first of June and then Antares about six months later.

Recently Pluto passed through the constellation of Scorpio and conjoined Antares, also known for its transformative qualities. Pluto visits Scorpio only once every 248 years. During its sweep through this part of the zodiac, Pluto’s orbit brings it closer to the Sun than Neptune for approximately 20 years.

Pluto is a dynamic force of creation and destruction. Pluto, the first ray planet of will power and purpose in our solar system assists in the destruction of the lower desires so that more highly evolved qualities can be expressed by the human being. In the destruction of old forms ~ be they physical, astral or mental ~ Pluto literally changes their atomic structure. Pluto causes major changes and forces the transcendence of personal desires into a more universal orientation. Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth. It personifies the destruction of things whose time has come to an end, and the regeneration of what is new. It is like decaying autumn leaves becoming nutrients for the spring; the caterpillar changing into a butterfly. It is the transformer that stimulates and catalyzes the Will.

For more about Pluto and the quality of Transformation, click here.

This rare cosmic event of Pluto's having passed by Antares is significant, as it was also directly opposed to Aldebaran, the Buddha’s star of Revelation and Illumination. This brought an opportunity for humanity as a whole to evolve the energies of conflict, anger, pride and revenge, as we had the opportunity to call upon the qualities of Revelation and Illumination to work with the energies of Pluto on Antares toward bringing about transformation and evolution:

In stellar myth, Aldebaran is Vision Holder for the starseed mission on Earth, defining what emissaries of light can best accomplish to serve humanity through evolutionary transition. In down to Earth terms, Aldebaran holds the vision for global leaders and world servers, inspiring the administrative planning of world affairs, specifically for physical logistics and a global infrastructure designed to support humanity through evolutionary unfoldment and global change. Prominent alignments with the Aldebaran / Antares axis can express into the political and global arena. The visions that many people attune to regarding alternative living centres, educational centres, emergency preparedness programmes, etc., are parts of the inspiration from this star’s emanations. Aldebaran can indicate involvement with physical places and projects supportive of alternative modalities of living. It inspires business that supports family. Aldebaran inspires us to take the physical action required to manifest our visions.
- Nick Anthony Fiorenza, The Lunar Planner

In the sign of Taurus, when desire is transmuted into aspiration, darkness gives place to light and illumination. The eye of the bull, the spiritual third eye or the "single eye" of the New Testament, is opened. "If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light," said the Christ (Matthew 6:22). This single eye takes the place of the two eyes of the personal self. (3) As the attention of humanity becomes focused upon spiritual attainment, we tread the Way of Revelation.

Life is filled with revelation. The entire evolutionary process is essentially nothing but a growing revelation. The two concepts Evolution and Revelation go together. As we evolve, we perceive more than we ever knew was existent or perceptible, yet we are only perceiving what has always been there. The Way of Revelation is through the discovering and discarding of our own limitations. (4)

Revelation, as defined by The Dictionary of Scripture and Myth, is a "symbolic communication from the higher nature to the lower, imparting truths of the invisible universe and the soul. As revelation does not and can not arise from the lower nature, it is self-evident that the lower or objective mind of man does not compose the revelation, but is merely the receptive vessel into which the Divine message is poured."

Revelation is related to God Immanent, to God in form, to God in the human heart, and to that veiled and hidden Supreme Reality motivating all existence ~ forever consciously aware of Itself. Revelation is a progress of penetration. First into the Mind, then into the Heart, and finally into the Purpose of Deity. (5)

As the star of illumination, Aldebaran irradiates the Way using the applied power of transformation. In seeking illumination, we can cultivate the ability to use the mind as a reflector of soul light. (6) An increased understanding about the process of revelation may help us comprehend the quality and significance of Aldebaran.

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/highlights/aldebaran.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok I might win the snow battle, but your research beats my jazz music!

lol! Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

SHIT... THIS particular "LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP"... location.... HAS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH GOOD INFORMATION!!! OMG!!!

I have not been keeping up with the COAST to COAST schedule.. and had no IDEA that DAVID SERIDA (spelling?).. had some new stuff!! COOL COOL COOL!!

And so much ALSO GREAT STUFF as well.. just "hidden" away inside this LOCATION!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Thanks EVERYONE who CONTRIBUTED to ALL THAT "this" particular CONNECTION/LOCATION has to OFFER!! LOVE IT!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Well sky you've certainly given us something to think about. I've always wondered the same thing "exactly who or what was RA". What snow battle?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Well sky you've certainly given us something to think about. I've always wondered the same thing "exactly who or what was RA". What snow battle?

Sky made the comment that my pic with all of the snow outside my house that I had more than her.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 pm

@Sky.

Your one pic shows the star Hyades which is between orion and Pleiadies. You wrote how you had a feeling about a star that started with H.

Then you posted this....

Hyades (star cluster)
Hyades Cluster

Observation data (J2000.0 epoch)
Constellation Taurus
Right ascension 04h 27m
Declination +15° 52′
Distance 151 ly (46.34 Pc)
Apparent magnitude (V) 0.5
Apparent dimensions (V) 330′
Other designations Mel 25, Col 50, Cal 41
See also: Open cluster, List of open clusters

The Hyades (Greek Ὑάδες, also known as Melotte 25 or Collinder 50 or Caldwell 41) is the nearest open cluster to the Solar System and one of the best-studied of all star clusters. At a distance of 151 light years, it consists of a roughly spherical group of 300 to 400 stars that share the same age, place of origin, chemical content, and motion through space.[1][2] From the perspective of observers on Earth, the Hyades Cluster appears in the constellation Taurus, where its brightest stars form a "V" shape along with the still brighter red giant Aldebaran. However, Aldebaran is completely unrelated to the Hyades, as it is located much closer to Earth (hence its apparent brightness) and merely happens to lie along the same line of sight.

The four brightest member stars of the Hyades are all red giants that began life as massive A-type stars and have now evolved off the main sequence.[3] All are located within a few light years of each other. Their Bayer designations are Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, and Theta Tauri. They form an asterism that was traditionally identified as the head of Taurus the Bull.[3] Epsilon Tauri, also known as Ain (the "Bull's Eye"),[4] harbors at least one gas giant planet.[5]

Data from the Hipparcos satellite in the 1990s enabled astronomers to establish many fundamental parameters of the Hyades. The distance to its center is 46.34 parsecs (151 light years) and its age is about 625 million years.[1] The cluster core, where stars are most densely packed, has a radius of 2.7 parsecs (corresponding to a diameter of 17.6 light years), and the cluster's tidal radius is 10 parsecs (corresponding to a diameter of 65 light years).[1] However, about one-third of confirmed member stars have been observed well outside this boundary, in the cluster's extended halo; these stars are probably in the process of escaping from its gravitational influence.[1]

The stars of the Hyades are more enriched in heavy elements than our Sun and other ordinary stars in the Solar neighborhood, with the overall cluster metallicity measured at +0.14.[1]

The Hyades Cluster is related to other stellar groups in the Sun's vicinity. Its age, metallicity, and proper motion coincide with those of the larger and more distant Praesepe Cluster,[6] and the trajectories of both clusters can be traced back to the same region of space, indicating a common origin.[7] Another associate is the Hyades Stream, a large collection of scattered stars that also share a similar trajectory with the Hyades Cluster. However, about 85% of stars in the Hyades Stream have been shown to be completely unrelated to the original cluster on the grounds of dissimilar age and metallicity; their common motion is attributed to tidal effects of the massive rotating bar at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.[8] Among the remaining members of the Hyades Stream, the exoplanet host star Iota Horologii has recently been proposed as an escaped member of the primordial Hyades Cluster.[9]

The Hyades are unrelated to two other nearby stellar groups, the Pleiades and the Ursa Major Stream, which are easily visible to the naked eye under clear dark skies.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm

So similar to Sky's research, I think the star is not Ra but Aldebaran.

Taurus, the Bull, is an ancient constellation that dates back to when bulls were worshipped in the Middle East. His face is marked by the V-shaped cluster of stars called the Hyades, his glinting red eye is the bright star Aldebaran and his long horns are tipped by the stars Zeta and Beta Tauri.

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Hyades

http://www.nightskyinfo.com/archive/hyades/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:56 am

affraid

wow
and
holy shit, mic..do you keep everything???????

i had forgotten about that..so wow again...humm maybe my sub conscience does know stuff.. lol!
and i should listen more often..wow

i guess if we have figured out where we came from the next step is to figure out where we are going.
let's see..
another big bang
a blue plasma cloud
hot sun
good ones are safe bad ones turn into crispy critters..
scratch
going to have to think on this one
love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am

So if we take the symbology that is in the vid and this pic you posted, Sky it sums it all up nicely.

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Alderbaren

Look how the dotted line from Orion and Pleiades meet at Aldebaran.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am

Nice work there Sky and Mic :)

Thx for who-ever stuck up for the Freemasons. I have no idea what they are up to and doubt very much all the rot I have read over the years. My Great Grandfather was a freemason who I had lived with for 12 years of my life and he was to this day one of the nicest humans within my family on my mothers side I know. I spent countless hours with him as a young kid. Sadly I do not have pic of him. Its from that side of family where i learnt the Esoteric to some degree and its also from the same side of the family where i have seen it lost.. go figure that. My mother sorta screwed that up.

/Rant
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

I really do think my mum has Lizard in her :(
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 pm

sunny lol!
well hell he already said that...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and these guys were on other places...
but i guess aldebaran was just a stop over from the pleiades..but i don't feel they are RA...so hummmmmmmmmm

in the sky..for me they are always easy to find

9-3-03 before k & b
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 am

scratch
in today's e-mail
too funny hypnotisedb cryingwithlaughter

Solara An Ra... Pleiadian & Sirian Channelled Messages

2 Excellent... Channel Pleiadian & Sirian Messages thru Solara An Ra

Audio only of the questions & answers above, plus an additional 10 minutes (Part 2) which contains a Sirian channeled message at the end
Part 1 (10 min)
Part 2 (10 min)

www.solara.org.uk

bigw
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:27 am

Ok Sky, I have been doing some Egyptian religion research.

This is interesting.

Guess who the masons believe is their god?

As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stonecutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen. His high priest was given the title wr khrp hmw, 'Great Leader of Craftsmen', and his priests were probably linked to the different crafts.

It was believed that Ptah invented masonry.

It was said that Ptah created the great metal plate that was the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky. He also constructed the supports that held it up. Some creation legends say that by speaking the names of all things, Ptah caused them to be.

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 2012_freemasons_tracing_board

Hence the pillars in this.

http://www.egyptartsite.com/ptah.html

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptah.htm
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 pm

sunny

M
i have a silver ankh that has captured my attention ever since i found it in new york when we went to dig herkimers..i haven't figured out what it is trying to say to me but feel very strongly that it is trying to tell me something...
egypt and the god system there has always fascinated me so here's a little item that will make you laugh(?):

In Memphis, Ptah was worshipped in his own right, and was seen as Atum's father, or rather, the father of Nefertum, the younger form of Atum. When the beliefs about the Ennead and Ogdoad were later merged, and Atum was identified as Ra (Atum-Ra), himself seen as Horus (Ra-Herakhty), this led to Ptah being said to be married to Sekhmet, at the time considered the earlier form of Hathor, Horus', thus Atum's, mother

In Egyptian mythology, Ptah (also spelled Peteh) looks like Peter, doesn't it was the deification of the primordial mound in the Ennead cosmogony, which was more literally referred to as Ta-tenen (also spelled Tathenen, Tatjenen, etc), meaning risen land, or as Tanen, meaning submerged land, though Tatenen was a god in his own right, before being assimilated with Ptah. Ptah also is referred to as the noble Djed.

It was said (in the Shabaka Stone) that it was Ptah who called the world into being, having dreamt creation in his heart, and speaking it, his name meaning opener, in the sense of opener of the mouth. Indeed the opening of the mouth ceremony, performed by priests at funerals to release souls from their corpses, was said to have been created by Ptah. Atum was said to have been created by Ptah to rule over the creation, sitting upon the primordial mound.

In art, he is portrayed as a bearded mummified man, often wearing a skull cap, with his hands holding an ankh, was, and djed, the symbols of life, power and stability, respectively. It was also considered that Ptah manifested himself in the Apis bull. He may have originally been a fertility god because of this.

In Memphis, Ptah was worshipped in his own right, and was seen as Atum's father, or rather, the father of Nefertum, the younger form of Atum. When the beliefs about the Ennead and Ogdoad were later merged, and Atum was identified as Ra (Atum-Ra), himself seen as Horus (Ra-Herakhty), this led to Ptah being said to be married to Sekhmet, at the time considered the earlier form of Hathor, Horus', thus Atum's, mother.

Stucco relief of Ptah with staff and ankh and djed. Late Period or Ptolemaic Dynasty, 4th to 3rd century BC.Since Ptah was the primordial mound, and had called creation into being, he was considered the god of craftsmen, and in particular stone-based crafts. Eventually, due to the connection of these things to tombs, and that at Thebes, the craftsmen regarded him so highly as to say that he controlled their destiny. Consequently, first amongst the craftsmen, then the population as a whole, Ptah also became a god of reincarnation. Since Seker was also god of craftsmen, and of reincarnation, Seker was later assimilated with Ptah becoming Ptah-Seker.

Ptah-Seker gradually became seen as the personification of the sun during the night, since the sun appears to be reincarnated at this time, and Ptah was the primordial mound, which lay beneath the earth. Consequently, Ptah-Seker became considered an underworld deity, and eventually, by the Middle Kingdom, become assimilated by Osiris, the lord of the underworld, occasionally being known as Ptah-Seker-Osiris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah

Creation through Consciousness
LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Ptahro10
Ptah fashioned the universe through harmonics and thought.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ptah.html

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Memphi10
illustration from Egyptian Mysteries; p.10 (Thames & Hudson, Art and Imagination Series)

The Memphis theology is based around Ptah (equivalent to the Greek Hephaistos, the divine blacksmith), (shown above on the left), who himself becomes the primordial fire and gives it substance. This cosmological system was developed at Memphis, when it became the capital city of the kings of Egypt. Ptah is the creator-god of Memphis, and during the long period the city served as the capital of Egypt it was known as Het-ka-Ptah or "House of the Soul of Ptah". Ptah is one of several Egyptian deities attributed with a myth about fashioning creation. Ptah, as the god Ta-tenen (the primordial mound), creates in the so-called "Memphite Theology" the world, its inhabitants, and the kas of the other gods. Reference is again made to the Ennead, this time with Ptah at its head.

The whole Memphite theology is preserved on a slab of basalt now exhibited in the Egyptian Sculpture Gallery. It was composed at a very early date, and committed to stone during the Twenty-fifth Dynasty by the order of the Nubian king Shabaka. The Shabaka Text (c. 710 BC) which was intended to preserve "a work of the ancestors," this text is alternatively known as The Memphite Theology, and based upon the generative power of God's thought and speech. The Shabaka Text is perhaps the earliest record of theistic creation in existence.

Unfortunately, this Shabaka Stone was subsequently used as a nether mill-stone and much of the text has been lost. The document known as the Bremner-Rhind Papyrus includes, among other religious texts, two monologues of the sun-god describing how he created all things.

As with all the Egyptian theologies, the Memphite religion was also political, justifying the primary status of the new capital. Ptah, the principal god of Memphis, had to be shown to be the great creator-god, and a new legend about creation was coined. But it was also important to organize the new cosmogony so that a direct breach with the priests of Heliopolis might be avoided. Ptah was the great creator-god, but eight other gods were held to be contained within him, including some of the Heliopolitan Ennead and the Hermopolitan Ogdoad. The Heliopolitan Atum held a central position, and the Hermopolitan Nun and Naunet were also included.

The Shabaka Text enumerates Ptah's eight hypostases or qualities as "the Neterw who have come into existence in Ptah". Ptah himself incarnates the primordial Eight, and then becomes Tatenenn, 'the earth which rises up', an evocation of the primordial hill. "He who manifested himself as heart, he who manifested himself as tongue, in the likeness of Atum, is Ptah, the very ancient, who gave life to all the Neterw." Tongue means speech, or in later philosophical idiom the logos. Ptah conceived the world intellectually before creating it 'by his own word'. The heart and the tongue 'have power over' all the other members, since the tongue describes what the heart conceives. Thus Ptah re-creates the Great Ennead, and gives rise to all the qualities of things, through the Desire of his heart and the Word of his tongue.

Ptah's name means "Creator". He is depicted as a mummified man with only his hands free to grasp a sceptre composed of the symbols of life (ankh), power (was), and stability (djed). He is also typically shown wearing a skullcap and standing on the plinth-shaped hieroglyph that is part of the name for Ma'at, the goddess of fundamental truth.

The Memphite theology, like the Theban religion, is based on a primordial triad of deities. In this case we have Ptah who is accompanied by Sekhmet, the great lioness whose name means 'the powerful', and Nefertum, 'the accomplishment of Atum', thus making up the first causal triad.

There are also interesting parallels here with the Hindu trinity, viz.
this has always intriqued me and also if you do the family of Dana in Ireland the similarities are very interesting- especially the blacksmith part and the 'from fire'Ptah - creator (Brahman)
Sehkmet - destroyer (Shiva)
Nefertum - preserver (Vishnu)

In another, although related context, Sehkmet has always seemed to me quite a bit like Kali. Ptah therefore would have a connection with Shiva (as the spouse of Kali).

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Egypt/Memphis.html

and lots more here

http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/ptah.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP   LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next